Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers (2515 Views)

A Word To Atheists And Unbelievers In Jesus, The Only Way To God / God Is Not Interested In Making Christians Rich / As Christians, How Should We Relate With Unbelievers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by BegAt40: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
insightful? Lol. Humans love good stories, we cant just help it. Lol.
Boss, do you have anything against the explanation? I'm open to learning from you bro.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by BegAt40: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
lol. I always laugh at the gross ignorance of these guys. My background is in engineering and I read a lot, I just decided that it is pointless discussing intellectually with nairalanders as most are just carried away with believes not science. Most pretend to know science and think using scientific words makes them knowledgeable. So many of them here. No point explaining shit to them, they are believers in different forms not science oriented. Science is not belief based, it I'd evidence based. It is not based on stories, it is based on history. Examinable sources not obscure mythism
Bro please how do you view those scientific verses in Quran and Bible?

I don't see it as a reason to be religious but I'm curious about the knowledge came to human mind without any scientific knowledge.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 10:41am On Jan 24, 2022
KnownUnknown:

Lol. People do like to be deceived.

I had to go check the dictionary for the meaning of insightful because I don’t understand how that new age bullshit was insightful. “Frequencies, energies, waves, photon souls” . If A001 is a “physicist”, I am a Nobel prize winner in astrophysics.

Everyone should at least watch the summary of energy from the 2:50 mark from someone who knows what he’s talking about. Also watch from the 23:50 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQTWor_2nu4
This confused, jobless mofo that used to follow me from one thread to the other to make a fool of himself in public has resumed his folly.

Of course, I'm not a physicist, just like Prof. Brian Greene and many physicists that tout these ideas as shown in the links below:

https://www.space.com/32728-parallel-universes.html

https://www.npr.org/2011/01/24/132932268/a-physicist-explains-why-parallel-universes-may-exist

It's better to ignore some nonsensical posts here.

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2022
LordReed:

You wrote "higher beings", who are these higher beings?
I think my posts on this subject are clear enough, and if you read them, you wouldn't need to ask this question.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2022
BegAt40:

Bro please how do you view those scientific verses in Quran and Bible?

I don't see it as a reason to be religious but I'm curious about the knowledge came to human mind without any scientific knowledge.
what do you mean by without any scientific knowledge? Science is as old as man.

What is science?

It is the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Humans for thousands of years have been able to observe their environment, have been observing the stars, observing plants, animals and learning. That is science.

It has nothing to do with Koran, bible or any set of people. Science has always been needed for humans to survive.

There is nothing spectacular about any scientific observations recorded in the Quran.
Science gets better and better, so stop being fascinated by writings of over 1400 years ago and rather pay attention to the science of today that we have better means of research and verifications.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 10:59am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

I think my posts on this subject are clear enough, and if you read them, you wouldn't need to ask this question.
they are clear enough. Now I understand why otems writings were interesting to you. Take time and research the arguments against your mystic ideologies. That is what I do. If you did into my old topics here. There was a time I was fascinated about the mysteries of ancient egypt. I created a thread on it. But the more I studied it the more I realized there was nothing to be overly excited about. Ancient egypt no doubt was advanced in it's time, but they remain primitive and overly spiritual mythical just as most other cultures of it's time.
Nothing to be excited about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 11:04am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
lol. I always laugh at the gross ignorance of these guys. My background is in engineering and I read a lot, I just decided that it is pointless discussing intellectually with nairalanders as most are just carried away with believes not science. Most pretend to know science and think using scientific words makes them knowledgeable. So many of them here. No point explaining shit to them, they are believers in different forms not science oriented. Science is not belief based, it I'd evidence based. It is not based on stories, it is based on history. Examinable sources not obscure mythism
Many physicists around the world that support these ideas as shown above are ignorant but you, who don't have any degree in Physics, are knowledgeable about Physics. Lols.

Some jokes tell themselves
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

This confused, jobless mofo that used to follow me from one thread to the other to make a fool of himself in public has resumed his folly.

Of course, I'm not a physicist, just like Prof. Brian Greene and many physicists that tout these ideas as shown in the links below:

https://www.npr.org/2011/01/24/132932268/a-physicist-explains-why-parallel-universes-may-exist

you talk about nonsensical posts? Look at what you are posting here mr physicists. Lol. You are just like the typical nigerian christian doctors that chant WE CARE, GOD HEALs. Overly carried away by they thoughts and excitment of mysticism that you fail to see your argument has nothing to do with history or science but assumptions. Show me the one single thing that shows the egyptians had access to anything extraordinary, were the pyramids made out of any advanced materials? Have we discovered any high tech machine in egypt or what?

They applied themselves to mathematics and science, but all they still achieved are primitive.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

Many physicists around the world that support these ideas as shown above are ignorant but you, who don't have any degree in Physics, are knowledgeable about Physics. Lols.

Some jokes tell themselves
you talk as if all physicists support your nonsense. It is just a few of you. Most do not agree with you nonsense and for good reasons. Stop making it seem you have irrefutable backing for your stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
they are clear enough. Now I understand why otems writings were interesting to you. Take time and research the arguments against your mystic ideologies. That is what I do. If you did into my old topics here. There was a time I was fascinated about the mysteries of ancient egypt. I created a thread on it. But the more I studied it the more I realized there was nothing to be overly excited about. Ancient egypt no doubt was advanced in it's time, but they remain primitive and overly spiritual mythical just as most other cultures of it's time.
Nothing to be excited about
The problem is your ignorance about fundamental concepts in Physics, and then you're even arrogantly ignorant, commenting about Otem's writings when you don't even have the book.

Only an unreasonable person comments about a book he doesn't have.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 11:12am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
you talk as if all physicists support your nonsense. It is just a few of you. Most do not agree with you nonsense and for good reasons. Stop making it seem you have irrefutable backing for your stupidity
Lols. Mention where I said all physicists support these ideas.

I see your problem is deeper than I thought.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 11:14am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

The problem is your ignorance about fundamental concepts in Physics, and then you're even arrogantly ignorant, commenting about Otem's writings when you don't even have the book.

my ignorance indeed. You come here talking as if you have a great scientific revelation to share, but here share mythic beliefs.

See, that you can quote some so called PHDs means nothing. You know why for every stupid belief on this earth there are actual experts, scientists that believe them.

In Islam, you see lots of scientists manipulating evidence to confirm their religion.

You see same for Christian's

For any belief you can imagine.

It is called confirmation bias where you let your belief determine the evidence instead of allowing the evidence determine your conviction.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

Lols. Mention where I said all physicists support these ideas.

I see your problem is deeper than I thought.

deep indeed. Mr mystic physics
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 11:16am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
you talk about nonsensical posts? Look at what you are posting here mr physicists. Lol. You are just like the typical nigerian christian doctors that chant WE CARE, GOD HEALs. Overly carried away by they thoughts and excitment of mysticism that you fail to see your argument has nothing to do with history or science but assumptions. Show me the one single thing that shows the egyptians had access to anything extraordinary, were the pyramids made out of any advanced materials? Have we discovered any high tech machine in egypt or what?

They applied themselves to mathematics and science, but all they still achieved are primitive.
Tell me one good reason why I should waste my precious time proving anything to you when you don't even have basic knowledge of Physics.

Like I said earlier, I didn't state those things up there for anyone to believe them.

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

I dont need to have the book. I have told you this over and over again. I see you are all out to give people the perception that you nonsense book is special, you want people to think they are missing out. Have you not shared the core contents of the book here already? Or you think I dont read otems posts. Your writings are just good story telling and that is were it ends. You have nothing to offer that adds anything to anyone's quality of life.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

Tell me one good reason why I should waste my precious time proving anything to you when you don't even have basic knowledge of Physics.

Like I said earlier, I didn't state those things up there for anyone to believe them.
look who Is talking about basic knowledge of physics. Lol. You are a joke my friend. You have posted nothing that shows you even know what physics is. Mystism is not physics
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 11:21am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
deep indeed. Mr mystic physics
Maybe when you learn the correct spelling of mysticism that's only an idea in your head, I would take you seriously.

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 11:23am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
look who Is talking about basic knowledge of physics. Lol. You are a joke my friend. You have posted nothing that shows you even know what physics is. Mystism is not physics
You're arrogantly ignorant. That mystism only exists in your head, is not a word in a standard dictionary.

Typing nonsense with confidence
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

Maybe when you learn the correct spelling of mystisicm that's only an idea in your head, I would take you seriously.
mr physics. Please can you quote the post you made here that shows you have anything enlightening to say? Do that or shut the fk up.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by A001: 11:25am On Jan 24, 2022
Lols. That ignorant, silly mofo is better ignored.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 11:36am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:
and you should get attention? Lol console yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by BegAt40: 11:37am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
what do you mean by without any scientific knowledge? Science is as old as man.

What is science?

It is the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behaviour of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Humans for thousands of years have been able to observe their environment, have been observing the stars, observing plants, animals and learning. That is science.

It has nothing to do with Koran, bible or any set of people. Science has always been needed for humans to survive.

There is nothing spectacular about any scientific observations recorded in the Quran.
Science gets better and better, so stop being fascinated by writings of over 1400 years ago and rather pay attention to the science of today that we have better means of research and verifications.

Really understandable. Most muslims don't even believe in big bang initially, and I was shocked to see big bang as a part of facts included in the website even tho big bang is just a theory. I wonder what will happen if it's later debunked.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by BegAt40: 11:39am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

You no need all these kind thing nah. Both of you are very smart as far as I'm concerned. You should be considerate of some of us that are open to ideas and opinions by both of you.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
of cause I can win because I am right.

You are totally missing the point... you happily ignored the fact that it is your god that was promising his followers riches and not me. It is your god that said he would make a distinction between those that serve him and those that dont in terms of riches and blessings so that everyone would know and confirm that you serve the true God.

You had better start reading your damn bible and stop putting mouth in things you dont know.

I am not missing any point here, rather you are the one being fraudulent here. Twisting Biblical understanding to suit your lies.
Your claim to be a pasito cum atheist seems dubious if you could type the above to feign ignorance or arrogance about what God plan for those who

You can only deceive those who don't read the bible.
Yourself has said that he distinction between those that serve him and those that don't.
When Jesu said not everyone that said unto me, Lord! Lord! will enter the kingdom of heaven
You think that statement is a Joke Matthew 5:45 Is not mistake either.

BTW, WARREN BUFFET and Folorunsho Alakija Fall on you
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2022
BegAt40:

Really understandable. Most muslims don't even believe in big bang initially, and I was shocked to see big bang as a part of facts included in the website even tho big bang is just a theory. I wonder what will happen if it's later debunked.
that is life. Some are trying to adapt to changes upon realizing that some ideas are better than what they used to believe in, some remain stubborn. The big bang theory actually makes a lot of sense, but as you said it could be demerrited but for now, it is a very solid theory and with lots of supporting evidences
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by HardMirror(m): 11:48am On Jan 24, 2022
FreelanceRebel:

I am not missing any point here, rather you are the one being fraudulent here. Twisting Biblical understanding to suit your lies.
Your claim to be a pasito cum atheist seems dubious if you could type the above to feign ignorance or arrogance about what God plan for those who

You can only deceive those who don't read the bible.
Yourself has said that he distinction between those that serve him and those that don't.
When Jesu said not everyone that said unto me, Lord! Lord! will enter the kingdom of heaven
You think that statement is a Joke Matthew 5:45 Is not mistake either.

BTW, WARREN BUFFET and Folorunsho Alakija Fall on you
pasito ko pasta ni. No point stressing the point on you, you are a Christian and it is normal for you to deny your bible and quote some irrelevant part to overshadow the parts that are giving you issues. When you need to deceive yourself that Christian's are blessed, you will still go back and quote how god said you will lend to nations, how god promised you the gold and riches from the four corners of the earth. That is how you guys roll in self deceit
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 11:56am On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

I understand your ray of light soul is disturbed.
Your waves, frequencies, and energies are discombobulated. You need to go recharge by taping into the frequency of the higher beings and perambulating through their oscillations.

Mr. Physicist who described a single photon as “ray of light”.

Let me go admire my Nobel Prize.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by LordReed(m): 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

I haven't read your posts on this matter. In summary, who are these higher beings?
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Karleb(m): 12:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
I love vawulence.
Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by KnownUnknown: 12:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
I dont need to have the book. I have told you this over and over again. I see you are all out to give people the perception that you nonsense book is special, you want people to think they are missing out. Have you not shared the core contents of the book here already? Or you think I dont read otems posts. Your writings are just good story telling and that is were it ends. You have nothing to offer that adds anything to anyone's quality of life.

Lmao. I found a website where otems writings were laughed at and viewed as symptom of some mental illness. But on nairaland, he is almost a sage to some.

You take a spoonful of food, you spit it out because of its rotten state but the demented lot want you to eat the whole plate. That’s Otem’s writings in a nutshell.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by killyaselfie: 1:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
A001:

Typing nonsense with confidence

This is your motto.

1 Like

Re: Thank God For Broke Christians & Rich Unbelievers by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
HardMirror:
pasito ko pasta ni. No point stressing the point on you, you are a Christian and it is normal for you to deny your bible and quote some irrelevant part to overshadow the parts that are giving you issues. When you need to deceive yourself that Christian's are blessed, you will still go back and quote how god said you will lend to nations, how god promised you the gold and riches from the four corners of the earth. That is how you guys roll in self deceit

Guy if you are broke, I am not like you and don't generalized. Gold and silver I have the worth of it. Even bitcoin I can afford it. I just can't be bluffing just to win an argument.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jailed County Clerk Rejects Proposal To Let Deputies Issue Gay Marriage Licenses / What Drives Religion? The Love Of God Or The Fear Of The Devil....... / Atheism Has Killed More People Than Religion Combined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.