Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,123 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Can I Bring Back Love Into My Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Bring Back Love Into My Marriage? (402 Views)

I Lost My Love Into Another Woman's Arm / You Cannot Keep Pouring Your Love Into A Heart That Is Closed Off To It. / Is Your Relationship At The Edge? Bring Back The Spark With These 5 Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Bring Back Love Into My Marriage? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
How can I bring back Love into my Marriage?
By Francis Okoye.

Many people are asking this question at the moment

Failure to get the answers right had led to the breaking up of many marriages.

My little contribution is as follows

Love may have left your Marriage because of the following.

1. Your Marriage partner may have done something in the past that hurt you so much. Right inside you have failed to forgive him or her. With time,this will eventually kill the love you have for each other .

No matter what they have done,forgive them and you will see your love return.

Pray to God to give you the strength to forgive and forget.

2. Comparing your partner to another person. You begin to think life would have been better for you if you had married the other person.

The truth is that if you had married the other person as you are thinking, things could have been worse.

If you start thinking like that, the love you have for your partner will start to die and you will be quarelling all the time.

Start to see your partner as the most suitable and wonderful person for you ,with time ,they will become such.

3. Seeing only the bad side of your partner. This is very dangerous as it will immediately begin to destroy the love you have for them to the extent that you can't stand making love to them.

Start today to see the good side of your partner. Start to look at the little things he or she does for you that no one does.

Within a short time ,love will be revived.

4. Money can kill love if you place it before your Marriage. If your partner is unemployed or lost his job,most women quickly begin to abuse and Mal treat the man. The women change over night and even deny husband sex.

Some men endure this alone and the love they have for that woman suddenly dies.

Most men this condition start chasing and having affiars with women outside who will respect and give them the attention their wife is no longer giving them .

If you find your husband or wife no longer working. It is even then you have to pamper then more ,so they don't feel so bad about the condition of no employment they find themselves in.In this way your love life will return.

Thanks

Others please let me see your own advice.
Listen to my podcasts titled" Experiencing Christ "on anchor.fm

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Bring Back Love Into My Marriage? by Bola146(f): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
With good communication and deep intimacy. Always make your spouse your number one fan and friend. Always have some private time to talk, discuss and go out together.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Bring Back Love Into My Marriage? by yuping(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
undecided
Re: How Can I Bring Back Love Into My Marriage? by Boogyman557: 12:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ..

WTF MAN

(1) (Reply)

Passionate Sex... See How / Nigerian Youths And The Quest For Wealth / Our Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.