Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,589 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 (18903 Views)

12-Year-Old Whitney Adeniran Dies At Chrisland High School (Photos) / UNIMAID Teaching Hospital Spends ₦67 Million On Diesel Monthly - CMD / Musa Sani, Boy Who Built A Replica Of Overhead Kano Bridge Gets US Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by wink2015(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tovard:
We will all taste death and nobody can say how he/she will die!

There will be always last minute.. for this, always remember to be good at all time because this is what you shall be remember for.

I like you statement that is " We will all taste death and nobody can say how he/she will die!

But I think some people carry this world for their head including material things.

They want to die over materials things such as building

This world is vanity
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by inception10113: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
rip
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by inception10113: 10:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
rip
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by audubash: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
RIP � My MSc External Examiner may Allah SWT forgive you and rewards you with jannah, ameen.
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Alcoron: 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
Logged into my account (which I hardly do). To wish this man of physics RIP.
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by OFFICIAL336: 11:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
audubash:
RIP � My MSc External Examiner may Allah SWT forgive you and rewards you with jannah, ameen.
Please can Allah forgive a dead man
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Goldbw122(m): 11:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Rip professor your legacy lives on
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by wildernessVoice: 12:04am On Jan 24, 2022
@67 still taking children to school.
Haba now......?
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by Lymasaba(m): 12:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Tumbulum:
Hauss people really like Nigeria. Studied to PhD level in the united states,came back and took a teaching position. Me would have stayed back and find my way in silicon valley.

Rest in peace proff
Do university make a lot of effort to bring them back.. I know of a professor that unimaid appoint and pay salary for two years before she resume duty.. and prof. Isa Hussaini it takes special committee 4 years to bring him back from university of Virginia

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 4:10am On Jan 24, 2022
When Aboki sabi physics ? grin
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:01am On Jan 24, 2022
Now that this has made the FP, let's talk about this.

This man most likely had a Cardiac Arrest.
There's something Nigerians always which is very wrong, and needs to be stopped.
Whenever someone collapses, they quickly bundle him/her to the hospital or start screaming and pouring water.
The right thing to do is to start CPR right there at the scene(once unresponsiveness is confirmed) by anyone present, while the others call for help in the form of ambulance or make arrangement for evacuation to the nearest hospital/clinic.
This CPR should continue until a more skillful team arrives to the scene with the ambulance.
If he's being transported to the hospital through any other means, the CPR should also be continued until the team at the hospital takes over.
The CPR will help the brain and the heart muscle to get some oxygen before help arrives. These organs can only tolerate a few minutes of oxygen deprivation. Bundling the person to the hospital while the organs are being starved of oxygen is a call for disaster, as in this case above. The hospital will only end up confirming him/her dead.

When we start doing the right thing, we may start saving some lives.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by SarkinYarki: 7:45am On Jan 24, 2022
My spirit tells me he was vaccinated , my spirit is always right
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by mrdipye(m): 8:18am On Jan 24, 2022
Rip to a physicist
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by EmekaA125(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Subnallahi.
Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by EmekaA125(m): 4:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
NimrodEndOfDays:
When Aboki sabi physics ? grin
Respect the dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Sani Abubakar Dies At 67 by DonroxyII: 10:40am On Jan 27, 2022
Golan007:
May his soul rest in peace.
Amen RIP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

UNILAG Tops Nigerian Varsities, Ranks 401-500th In The World / 2-Year-Old Baby Dies After Falling From A School Building In Abia State / 5 Reasons Why You Might Want To Get A First Class Degree - EDUREGARD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.