Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? (58874 Views)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola / Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by chaloskyx: 9:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
if shes a legal or dual citizen why not. but if she is not then this government is crazy as shes a threat to our sovereignty
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by EmmyCC: 9:11pm On Jan 23, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Is a lie. We really followed that event. And that event really exposed igbos for whom they really are..no sugar coating of words. Una never accept women from same south east finish..Anambra pple will discriminate and look down on an Ebonyi wife but will wholeheartedly worship the ground of their North Korean wife. You pple should work on yourselves and stop arguing.
Back in KC Lagos..I still recall how my classmate always laments of the ill treatment given to his mother from his father’s pple over his step mum who was a white woman. His mum is from Anambra married to an Anambra man,his father also married a white woman from Ireland
Who is this one with hearsay?
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by JOemmy(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
Well if you follow her on Facebook, she enjoys our masquerade and culture with passion. Her kids learn how to speak Igbo with the father at free will. She gives the tradition so much respect that she even want to be called Nwaonyeocha in all Alaibo, not just Anambra State. Her enthusiasm is way beyond attributions.

Yes I also follow her on Facebook she loves the igbo culture so much she prepares and eat igbo food very well if soludo can't give her appointment he should at least honored her, soludo himself is also from isuofia where her husband comes from.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by seunayantokun(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Yes, other things being equal.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Dshocker(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
SportsHD:

Why do black reason like this? So because she enjoys our culture and traditions, vlog about our culture, that puts her in a post to be given an appointment by soludo?

Because I don't see a point in what you just wrote.

If that's the case, then go and marry a woman in swiss, be passionate about their culture and traditions and see if you would be given a political slot because of that.

I don't even know why this is up for debate.

colonial mentalism is still worrying most of us in this country.

That's how schools also grant favors to white kids in this Nigeria just because their skin is white. But, wouldn't do the same for a black kid.

Talking about being an hypocrite, would your people allow an Hausa man to be a commissioner in your state?

We get elected there because we worked for it, and their people decided to put them there. Here, they are just given a post here just because of their skin tone.

Would we even be talking about this if she was a black swiss?
Don't y'all know about white privileges?

Ordinary cigarettes wey I go dey mall parking lot dey smoke, police would come harassing me. But a Chinese man would smoke his cigarettes and enter the same mall and the cop won't do shit, he would even greet him again.

Una go dey lick white man's ass. Na why the Nigerian policeman driving a white man would hit your car and still come down and assault you for it.
That's why the Chinese are mining our resources in our backyards.

Mfs worshipping white heads that don't give a fuvck about them.

So what do you have to say about Nigerians being appointed into key positions in USA and ENGLAND?
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Dshocker(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Biglittlelois:

So because she speaks and understands Igbo tradition, she should be given appointment?

Travel round the world and see Nigerians holding key positions in Europe and America
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by 360command: 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Why no comment? Igbos and hypocrisy and their worship for the white man or anything white. Never seen a tribe with such high inferiority complex. Down to marriage sef,Majority of igbo men aspire to marry a white lady.it even boils down to hunting for very fair Nigerian girls. Reason why they disturb us with Jew nonsense lying theory.
So there are no other women married to Nigeria men that can be recommended for any political position in Anambra? Is it because na oyinbo woman? What if the was a sweet black Kenyan or a Malawian? Should they have recommended her? See the way una inferiority complex dey ooze like ogiri. Ikon Allah
You truly do not know the woman very well which makes you talk this way. That woman is igbo at heart. This is not about inferiority complex. My own is we must follow due process. If the woman is a permanent resident or Nigerian then that position shod be given to her. Abroad, there are Nigerians who are citizens of a particular country yet still fight for positions to become mayors or whatever government position. The only position a foreigner cannot fight for is presidency, chief Justice of the federation as well as to be a chief in command in the army.. these are key positions they do not hand over to foreigner.
Stop with your hate and see things in a broader view.. more also, if you travel out and listen to information said by other nationals towards the Nigerians, especially those who understands the various Nigerian tribes . They will tell you that if you are igbo,you are not serious in marrying a woman of another race or culture which in the end, most igbo men go back home to marry their own tribal women..
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Bacon21(m): 10:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
if she is qualified and can show her experience and competence at the potential portfolio, then there is nothing against her serving
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Stankovic22: 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
Wat does she know about our cultures and tourism

Mtchew!

I am an igbo and I must confess that this woman understands my culture more than me. Try follow her on facebook and see how fluent she is in speaking and her deeply rooted she has trained her kids to speak and understand igbo tradition
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
SportsHD:

Why do black reason like this? So because she enjoys our culture and traditions, vlog about our culture, that puts her in a post to be given an appointment by soludo?

Because I don't see a point in what you just wrote.

If that's the case, then go and marry a woman in swiss, be passionate about their culture and traditions and see if you would be given a political slot because of that.

I don't even know why this is up for debate.

colonial mentalism is still worrying most of us in this country.

That's how schools also grant favors to white kids in this Nigeria just because their skin is white. But, wouldn't do the same for a black kid.

Talking about being an hypocrite, would your people allow an Hausa man to be a commissioner in your state?

We get elected there because we worked for it, and their people decided to put them there. Here, they are just given a post here just because of their skin tone.

Would we even be talking about this if she was a black swiss?
Don't y'all know about white privileges?

Ordinary cigarettes wey I go dey mall parking lot dey smoke, police would come harassing me. But a Chinese man would smoke his cigarettes and enter the same mall and the cop won't do shit, he would even greet him again.

Una go dey lick white man's ass. Na why the Nigerian policeman driving a white man would hit your car and still come down and assault you for it.
That's why the Chinese are mining our resources in our backyards.

Mfs worshipping white heads that don't give a fuvck about them.

Your first question was useless.....blacks don't reason the same way.....$$
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by ezewealth(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

Don't let social media especially Nairaland deceive you that Igbos are not in good terms with fellow Nigerians.
The truth is money is in good terms with money. [/b]The people who are not in good terms with each other are those hurting economically no matter the tribe.

[b]Hunger/poverty is not in good terms with Hunger

Did you see that Abba Kyari attended Obi Cubana's mother's burial.
Did Lola Okoye tell you she has a problem with her Igbo husband?
Did AY tell you that he is not in good terms with his Igbo wife?
Is Joseph Yobo not in good terms with Adaeze Yobo (an Igbo girl)?

Just so you know. all your governors and politicians regardless of tribe are in good terms with each other.
After quarrelling in the news, the members of Arewa consultative forum and Ohaneze will go out and laugh at the common Nigerian over bottles of beer and wine.

I believe that the average Igbo man is not in terms (good or bad) with anyone. He just wants to do business and go back home safely.

You also forgot to include the source/link for your assertion about Igbo men wanting white wives. Could you paste that?
Sometimes I wonder, where I could meet your likes. Ladies that possesses your kind of intelligent is bare.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by blackaxe78: 1:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Dshocker:

So what do you have to say about Nigerians being appointed into key positions in USA and ENGLAND?

Are they elected on compassionate grounds? There is your answer.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by derecho(m): 3:07am On Jan 24, 2022
See how you just ended up not adding value to the discuss.
The question was simple. Just contribute if you have something that could be of benefit.

KanoFirstSon:

Why no comment? Igbos and hypocrisy and their worship for the white man or anything white. Never seen a tribe with such high inferiority complex. Down to marriage sef,Majority of igbo men aspire to marry a white lady.it even boils down to hunting for very fair Nigerian girls. Reason why they disturb us with Jew nonsense lying theory.
So there are no other women married to Nigeria men that can be recommended for any political position in Anambra? Is it because na oyinbo woman? What if the was a sweet black Kenyan or a Malawian? Should they have recommended her? See the way una inferiority complex dey ooze like ogiri. Ikon Allah
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by derecho(m): 3:33am On Jan 24, 2022
First she's become an anambra person by marriage.

Secondly, if she's qualified for the post, Why not?

Imagine, if she's into Tourism, she's likely to attract fellow swiss(for example) into the state than an anambra "Lai Mohammed" who is only skilled in telling white lies. She'd be more believable even if she's just married and domiciled in the state for a few years.
The important thing is competence,eligibility,and sellability.

If she has these qualities, why shouldn't she be given?

By the way,will it be an issue if it was a single Nigerian lady(not even citizen by marriage) being made a "commissioner" abroad? I'm not sure the racists here would kick against it or see it as inferiority complex for "Oyinbos" to appoint a black.

Make we dey cool down abeg
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Davefed(m): 7:18am On Jan 24, 2022
ogwumgbe:

It's our business. Their asses deserve to licked. What has your black ass contributed to the world except hunger and poverty? commoon get out of here
You are mentally deranged
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by ogwumgbe: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Davefed:
You are mentally deranged

You are the one mentally unstable. You need to visit the psychiatric. They colonized you, left you to govern yourself, yet you couldn't. Can't you realize that you can't compare to them? Bow to your masters muthafucker
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by greatness77: 7:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Pls have sense, are the blacks in those countries you mentioned given appointments because they speak their language, eat their food, or dress like them?
get sense in JESUS Name what does d bible say about husband and wife? the said lady is legally married to my brother and both of them are one so take your nigeria mentality to your failed shithole and leave our Biafra alone sadist!!!
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by optimusprime2(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
There is a raging debate for Charles Soludo to appoint the Swiss Woman popularly known as Nwanyiocha and married to an Anambra Man From Isuofia as a commissioner for Tourism in his new Government

What is your take on this ?

#NwanyiochaForTourismAnambra

Her Twitter account

https://twitter.com/nwanyi_ocha?t=JPyttg4r-GXNMSI5_S8-0w&s=09

Can a foreigner also become president?
So we could look into borrowing Donald Trump for 4years
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Kunja2: 8:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Yes. She has put in the work to get this recognition.

Who else uses this Oraimo smartwatch? It's an amazing watch and perfect really.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by juniior(m): 8:12am On Jan 24, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

She is one of who? Please speak for yourself. The ONLY way I will accept her is if she supports completely IPOB/Biafra/ESN agenda. Otherwise, she can go back to Switzerland.

To be a governor in the Federal republic of Nigeria obviously mean you don't support IPOB. So where should Soludo go? Back to CBN?

I am a proud Biafran by blood, but I never identify with IPOB, you guys come off as very primitive. Allowing one man control your thoughts and actions. You don't have a mind of your own.

Look at your nonsense Username.... You don't have respect for Almighty God.

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Athemisia: 8:20am On Jan 24, 2022
Nukilia:
This would be a welcomed development! If we can even hire a foreign president to replace Baba, it won't be a bad idea.
Comrade biko lower your voice grin grin

But truth be told ibo discriminate a lot.

2 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Godmademan(m): 8:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Mtchew!
But you celebrate each time a Nigerian is given a key position in Britain or America. Serious people don't care where you are from, all they want to see is results. If soludo interacted with potential candidates and saw that they were all brain fagged with zero ideas on improving the lot of the state, then bringing in a foreigner who can deliver should be tolerated Other states should emulate him

2 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Thought I was the only one who noticed this. Igbo pple are sooo colourist. shocked It's actually ridiculous how blatant they put fairness on a pedestal. It's a good thing their influence on Nigerian movies have bn limited to Asaba movies, cos all U see on AMepic is semi-oyinbo actresses. Even their musicians started wt dt oyinbo in music videos thing.
I wonder if the colorism is because they've worshipped the image of Mary in the catholic church for generations. I say this because the same colorism issues are seen in the Philippines and it was attributed to Catholicism and the St Mary statue that's worshipped everywhere from infancy.

3 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by CashVessel(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Emyzoloye5:

Mtchew!

She Sabi am pass you. Not joking!
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by aalangel(f): 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nukilia:
This would be a welcomed development! If we can even hire a foreign president to replace Baba, it won't be a bad idea.

You've made me laugh this afternoon.
In the meantime, Yes, she can be our commissioner.

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GodIsBiafran: 4:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
juniior:
[s]To be a governor in the Federal republic of Nigeria obviously mean you don't support IPOB. So where should Soludo go? Back to CBN?
I am a proud Biafran by blood, but I never identify with IPOB, you guys come off as very primitive. Allowing one man control your thoughts and actions. You don't have a mind of your own.Look at your nonsense Username.... You don't have respect for Almighty God.[/s]

If you support Biafra but don't support IPOB/ESN then you are an authentic sabo/fool. And the day Soludo publicly disowns Mazi Kanu/IPOB/ESN is the day he ceases to be governor. Mark my words. Finally, say it with me and know peace, "The Almighty God is a Biafran. Holy, Holy, Holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another Savior...Holy, Holy...Holy, Holy, Holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another Savior."
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Tochj(m): 4:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
tutudesz:

Yet they denied Ojukwu wife the ticket undecided by the same APGA
As if you don't know that she is having running battle with the family
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by juniior(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

If you support Biafra but don't support IPOB/ESN then you are an authentic sabo/fool. And the day Soludo publicly disowns Mazi Kanu/IPOB/ESN is the day he ceases to be governor. Mark my words. Finally, say it with me and know peace, "The Almighty God is a Biafran. Holy, Holy, Holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another Savior...Holy, Holy...Holy, Holy, Holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another Savior."

That's where you failed woefully! You everything is by gragra? YOU CAN CHANT THAT A THOUSAND TIMES IT WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING. Nnamdi want to actualize Biafra by insulting and demeaning other tribes. You lot need to get sense. Ozo emena.

Don't get me wrong, I like that ESN is destroying and flushing out the terrorists herdsmen in our farmlands, but I am not in support or attacking other tribes or law enforcement agents.

Nnamdi KANU is NOT my SAVIOR.

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GodIsBiafran: 11:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
juniior:
[s]That's where you failed woefully! You everything is by gragra? YOU CAN CHANT THAT A THOUSAND TIMES IT WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING. Nnamdi want to actualize Biafra by insulting and demeaning other tribes. You lot need to get sense. Ozo emena. Don't get me wrong, I like that ESN is destroying and flushing out the terrorists herdsmen in our farmlands, but I am not in support or attacking other tribes or law enforcement agents.Nnamdi KANU is NOT my SAVIOR.[/s]

Never mind. Since you are not Igbo, your opinion on Biafra/IPOB/ESN is irrelevant. I am sure Buhari is your savior. Every true Igbo son or daughter sings it cheerfully. They sing with joy in their hearts:

"Holy, Holy, Holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another Savior...Holy, Holy...Holy, Holy, Holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another Savior."
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by juniior(m): 12:57am On Jan 25, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Never mind. Since you are not Igbo, your opinion on Biafra/IPOB/ESN is irrelevant. I am sure Buhari is your savior. Every true Igbo son or daughter sings it cheerfully. They sing with joy in their hearts:

"Holy, Holy, Holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another Savior...Holy, Holy...Holy, Holy, Holy, Nnamdi Kanu is another Savior."

You think I will stand here and argue my ancestry with you?

Anybody that doesn't worship Nnamdi Kanu is automatically not Igbo?

Clap for yourself, they've put your brain inside a blender.

There was a time I said if FG dare kill Nnamdi Kanu, I will pick up arms. But not anymore. He lost my support when he said we should start attacking checkpoints.

I'm not a mindless creature. Some of those officers in checkpoints are Edo, Yoruba, Igbo, ijaw etc

Too much power got to his head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Tinubu: Nigerians Have Seen Ancestors Dressing As Youths Before - Adeyanju / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.