Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? (58815 Views)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola / Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Almunjid(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

That is another way of saying the Igbo man is neutral.
That is my belief, it may not be true. The Igbo may actually be in good terms with others, but I have no source YET to prove that or otherwise, that is why I choose a neutral stance.
However all those marriage examples cannot be disregarded.

Do you have the link now?
Igbos neutral? Do u know the meaning of neutral at all? Lol
U can't benefit from igbos, but they want to benefit from u. They're selfish.
Their relationship with other tribes outside igbo land is OK (and that's y they get high positions in some states in South and North), but their relationship with other tribes doing business in their own land is always very poor that's y Hausa and Yoruba will hardly get any political appointment or high position in igbo land. That's the real definition of selfishness.

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by shantti(m): 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
Wat does she know about our cultures and tourism

Mtchew!

She knows about Igbo culture more than u. Her curiosity is out of this world
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by FoolishBoy419: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Why no comment? Igbos and hypocrisy and their worship for the white man or anything white. Never seen a tribe with such high inferiority complex. Down to marriage sef,Majority of igbo men aspire to marry a white lady.it even boils down to hunting for very fair Nigerian girls. Reason why they disturb us with Jew nonsense lying theory.
So there are no other women married to Nigeria men that can be recommended for any political position in Anambra? Is it because na oyinbo woman? What if the was a sweet black Kenyan or a Malawian? Should they have recommended her? See the way una inferiority complex dey ooze like ogiri. Ikon Allah

Lol. You have not seen anything here na. Go to Facebook and see how they are disgracing the country with their white worshipping. When it comes to Jews, they wouldn't mind sacrificing their entire family to please them. Check Hananya Naftali's Facebook page to see their disgraceful nature. Very useless people.

3 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Youngzedd(m): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
But we applaud nations that made Nigerians ministers, senators and others.

HYPOCRISY in this nation is next to none.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by omoharry(f): 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sheriman:

You want Nigerians to come for your head Abii??
grin grin grin grin
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by tutudesz: 6:58pm On Jan 23, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Denied her which ticket?

Since when is a Commissioner an elected post?

Rubbish!!
Every LG must produce a commissioner and you believe other Anambra people will allow a foreigner to be appointed, while there own is not grin
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by IronGalaxy: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Imagine a xenophobian - who specialize in killing Nigerians, Zimbabwean and other blacks - while Europeans control their economy - saying this nonsense grin grin grin grin grin
You can call me every name you can think of but at least we aren't coons, we generally don't worship white people in SA . Nigerians are the biggest coons in Africa and that's a fact! and oh...it's actually "Xenophobe" not "Xenophobian"

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by DarkJeddi(m): 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Almunjid:

Africans love "whites" more than their own kind.
All ur points hold no water. Tell me one African who was given a position in America or Europe just because he/she was married to a white man or woman.
This is inferiority complex. Admit it.
Africans' problem is that we love white men more than they love us and the love we have for them is not reciprocated.
The same love and inferiority complex made igbo people to keep sending their children to white man's land (obodo oyibo) and they were turned into slaves and treated like animals.
I'm not saying igbos should do the same to them. But we should learn to love our own kind first.
There are Igbos holding big positions (high offices) in the North and South west. How many Hausas and Yorubas holding high positions in the East?
Igbos are not in good terms with almost all tribes in Nigeria. Let them start by strengthening their relationship with their fellow Nigerians, Africans and later they can talk of white men.

Peace!

You don't know the woman in question..

And yet you jump on to the bandwagon of Africans have inferiority complex..

As if she's the first white woman to be married to an Anambrarian..

The woman identifies more with Igbos than most so called Igbos..

Call it whatever you want..

But by her actions and social media interactions..

She's done more for the Igbo culture than most Igbos care to have done..

And why should Igbos dash positions to others who don't care about them..

Just to be on their good side?
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Ballllarge: 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
There is a raging debate for Charles Soludo to appoint the Swiss Woman popularly known as Nwanyiocha and married to an Anambra Man From Isuofia as a commissioner for Tourism in his new Government

What is your take on this ?

#NwanyiochaForTourismAnambra

Her Twitter account

https://twitter.com/nwanyi_ocha?t=JPyttg4r-GXNMSI5_S8-0w&s=09

spiritual attack is real….. remind her please
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by DarkJeddi(m): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Every LG must produce a commissioner and you believe other Anambra people will allow a foreigner to be appointed, while there own is not grin
She is an Anambrarian by marriage..

The Governor is free to appoint whoever he so chooses..

And the Post of a Commissioner can be as MANY as the Governor so chooses..

You trying to equate an appointment to an elective post is pathetic..
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
Almunjid:

Igbos neutral? Do u know the meaning of neutral at all? Lol
U can't benefit from igbos, but they want to benefit from u. They're selfish.
Their relationship with other tribes outside igbo land is OK (and that's y they get high positions in some states in South and North), but their relationship with other tribes doing business in their own land is always very poor that's y Hausa and Yoruba will hardly get any political appointment or high position in igbo land. That's the real definition of selfishness.

Neutral : an impartial or unbiased country or person.

How long did you live in a Igbo state to come to this conclusion? Do you personally know any Hausa and Yoruba person who wanted but did not get a political appointment in an Igbo state? Please send me a link of news about an Igbo person that got a political appointment in any of the Northern states.

Thank you
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GodIsBiafran: 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:
You can call me every name you can think of but at least we aren't coons, we generally don't worship white people in SA . Nigerians are the biggest coons in Africa and that's a fact! and oh...it's actually "Xenophobe" not "Xenophobian"

Look at this idiot trying to teach me English. Your country is known as Xenophobia which means you are a Xenophobian that is someone from Xenophobia. You kill fellow black Africans to please your colonial masters but you really think you are better than Nigerians? grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians don't give a Bleep about whites, that is why we sent them packing after independence. What did you xenophobians do after independence from your Dutch masters? You licked their ass and now they own basically the entire wealth of your own country. Shame on your. grin grin grin
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by shantti(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Why no comment? Igbos and hypocrisy and their worship for the white man or anything white. Never seen a tribe with such high inferiority complex. Down to marriage sef,Majority of igbo men aspire to marry a white lady.it even boils down to hunting for very fair Nigerian girls. Reason why they disturb us with Jew nonsense lying theory.
So there are no other women married to Nigeria men that can be recommended for any political position in Anambra? Is it because na oyinbo woman? What if the was a sweet black Kenyan or a Malawian? Should they have recommended her? See the way una inferiority complex dey ooze like ogiri. Ikon Allah

Electing a white woman as a commissioner depicts inferiority complex? God, what kind of people do we share this country with? So that means that America has inferiority complex for electing obama as the president. Canada has inferiority complex for selecting an Igbo man born in Nigeria as a minister. European countries have inferiority complex for selecting black men into a position of power.
Whenever you pray every morning, tell Allah to give you small wisdom, the way u reason is what makes people to see northerners as mentally indisposed people
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
FoolishBoy419:

Lol. You have not seen anything here na. Go to Facebook and see how they are disgracing the country with their white worshipping. When it comes to Jews, they wouldn't mind sacrificing their entire family to please them. Check Hananya Naftali's Facebook page to see their disgraceful nature. Very useless people.

I do not agree that Igbos or any other Nigerian tribe are useless people. Yes, there are useless people in each tribe but its gross incorrect to label the whole of a tribe useless.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Look at this idiot trying to teach me English. Your country is known as Xenophobia which means you are a Xenophobian that is someone from Xenophobia. You kill fellow black Africans to please your colonial masters but you really think you are better than Nigerians? grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians don't give a Bleep about whites, that is why we sent them packing after independence. What did you xenophobians do after independence from your Dutch masters? You licked their ass and now they own basically the entire wealth of your own country. Shame on your. grin grin grin

Lol, there is no country in Africa called Xenophobia
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Almunjid(m): 7:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

Neutral : an impartial or unbiased country or person.

How long did you live in a Igbo state to come to this conclusion? Do you personally know any Hausa and Yoruba person who wanted but did not get a political appointment in an Igbo state? Please send me a link of news about an Igbo person that got a political appointment in any of the Northern states.

Thank you
Are u in Nigeria at all? Google is ur friend. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Germi9: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why not? If she is Progressive why not i ask again..
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GodIsBiafran: 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

Lol, there is no country in Africa called Xenophobia

That is the unofficial name of South Africa. The Republic of Xenophobia.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Almunjid:

Are u in Nigeria at all? Google is ur friend. Thanks

I googled it before asking. I did not find any links - not one.

The burden of proof is on you.

Please paste the link
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by compton11(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Igbo are coons of west Africa gringrin

They like to lick the ass of their white masters too much grin

3 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
compton11:
Igbo are coons of west Africa gringrin

They like to lick the ass of their white masters too much grin

Coon
is a contemptuous term for a black person. Are you saying Igbos are the only black people in Africa.

You accuse a set of people of as*-licking whites yet you claim that the whole of Africa except Igbos are white.

Smdh

To reiterate: All west, east and South Africans are black and would be termed "coons" by a racist white person. I don't know why you a black person will use the word "coon" on another person who is as African as you are
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by juniior(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
Wat does she know about our cultures and tourism

Mtchew!

Those that know about our culture and tourism, what have they done to develop our land and society?

Get off your primitive mentality. She's one of us now
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Lsx0: 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
No
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by compton11(m): 7:17pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

Coon
is a contemptuous term for a black person. Are you saying Igbos are the only black people in Africa.

You accuse a set of people of as*-licking whites yet you claim that the whole of Africa except Igbos are white.

Smdh
when did I say whole of Africa are white? gringrin
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by ViperAda: 7:18pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

Source or link?
Interested in this statement "Little wonder ibo women are an object of oppression, humiliation and dehumanization in their marital homes."
There is no difference between southeast and Afghanistan where women are segregated from the men. Women are not allowed a seat, much less a chance to talk in the midst of the men during the patriarchal umunna clan meeting.
Ibo women can not be more thankful for the liberty they so much enjoy in other regions as a relief from unpleasant realities which they go through in the backwaters of Southeast region.
Ibo women are an endangered species which the law of the country is making an effort at safeguarding from going extinct.

-Viper

3 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GodIsBiafran: 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
juniior:
Those that know about our culture and tourism, what have they done to develop our land and society?Get off your primitive mentality. She's one of us now

She is one of who? Please speak for yourself. The ONLY way I will accept her is if she supports completely IPOB/Biafra/ESN agenda. Otherwise, she can go back to Switzerland.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2022
compton11:
when did I say whole of Africa are white? gringrin
Coon means a black person.

You just said "Igbos are the "coons = black people" of Africa.
This is hiliarious. Are other tribes in Africa white?
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by compton11(m): 7:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Ppogbae:
This is the same tribe that organized a parade for Trump even though he banned them. The same tribe that pushes that stupid Jewish descent theory. Them and white worship is like 5 and 6.
them Igbo niggas are coons of west Africa gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
ViperAda:

There is no difference between southeast and Afghanistan where women are segregated from the men. Women are not allowed a seat, much less a chance to talk in the midst of the men during the patriarchal umunna clan meeting.
Ibo women can not be more thankful for the liberty they so much enjoy in other regions as a relief from unpleasant realities which they go through in the backwaters of Southeast region.
Ibo women are an endangered species which the law of the country is making an effort at safeguarding from going extinct.

-Viper

Sir, this is a very simple request. I googled your statements. I did not see anything to substantiate.
In that case the burden of proof is on you.

May I have a link to investigate this. "Ibo women are an endangered species which the law of the country is making an effort at safeguarding from going extinct."
From the news I have been reading on Nairaland, I can send links are the endangered women are in the North and Plateau state, I would call them endangered due to the herdsmen crisis. I can show the news links.

Please show me your links for your statements
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
compton11:
them Igbo niggas are coons of west Africa gringrin
Again wrong English structure.

You technically cannot use Coon and N*gga in the same sentence
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Almunjid(m): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You don't know the woman in question..

And yet you jump on to the bandwagon of Africans have inferiority complex..

As if she's the first white woman to be married to an Anambrarian..

The woman identifies more with Igbos than most so called Igbos..

Call it whatever you want..

But by her actions and social media interactions..

She's done more for the Igbo culture than most Igbos care to have done..

And why should Igbos dash positions to others who don't care about them..

Just to be on their good side?
Lol. We are easily contented with the little they've done for us. That's because we love them and we feel inferior to them.
It takes more than loving and promoting white man's culture to hold a high position in their climes.

Africans love white men culture, we even abandoned our own cultures for theirs, what did we get in return? A virus (corona) aimed at killing Africans, slavery among others.

4 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by compton11(m): 7:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

Coon means a black person.

You just said "Igbos are the "coons = black people" of Africa.
This is hiliarious. Are other tribes in Africa white?
coon mean sellout

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Petitions Tribunal Begins Hearing (Live Update) / Military Is Not Forcing Anyone To Take Vaccination At Nnewi-PICTURES / Ekiti Election: How APC And PDP Stand In The 16 LGAs In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.