Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? (58836 Views)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola / Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Ttonoo76(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
G
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Zealll: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
If she is qualify, nothing bad, it high time we start to integrate professional locally and foreign, after all us, england, Canada etc are doing so

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by lagosrd: 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
If Nigerians/Igbo's can aspire and become anything abroad, I see no reason why she should not be made a commissioner

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Drsnives(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
This zoo will fall

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by oloriooko(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why not if not!

Whiteangel1234:
There is a raging debate for Charles Soludo to appoint the Swiss Woman popularly known as Nwanyiocha and married to an Anambra Man From Isuofia as a commissioner for Tourism in his new Government

What is your take on this ?

#NwanyiochaForTourismAnambra

Her Twitter account

https://twitter.com/nwanyi_ocha?t=JPyttg4r-GXNMSI5_S8-0w&s=09

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by SmartPolician: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
She doesn't live in Nigeria.

You cannot be a commissioner from Switzerland

4 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Ayomi90: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Nice...but book mark this page...when tomorrow this same scenario plays out in Afonjanstern...miscreants from that region will claim they did it first. just for useless bragging and dicck measuring.

Leave the man and his marriage alone...but if she is qualified and will bring better tidings to the state employ her ASAP.

NO TIME FOR PREAMBLES
But we have many Igbos in important posts in Yoruba land, why are u making noise?
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by merits(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
I concour.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by ugodson(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
It's no problem at all. She is Nigerian by marriage and qualifies 100 percent for the job. Am optimistic she will do well. We just need to give her a chance.

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Emmyxclusive: 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
Wat does she know about our cultures and tourism

Mtchew!
This woman promotes the igbo culture more u and any other igbo person I know. Follow her on fb and see

3 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Aforxzy(f): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
She's already a Nigerian by marriage. If she likes and know the culture why not. I believe appointment should be by merit, if she merits it, then let her be.

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Afuye1(m): 4:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
That's his own Wahalla. Anybody he likes let him appoint.....
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by PoliteActivist: 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
WHY NOT??!!
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by jrusky(m): 4:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
There is a raging debate for Charles Soludo to appoint the Swiss Woman popularly known as Nwanyiocha and married to an Anambra Man From Isuofia as a commissioner for Tourism in his new Government

What is your take on this ?

#NwanyiochaForTourismAnambra

Her Twitter account

https://twitter.com/nwanyi_ocha?t=JPyttg4r-GXNMSI5_S8-0w&s=09

Yes why not if she's qualify to do the job and she's residence in Nigeria its even better than appointing Fulani herdsmen jihadist backward bollocks.

Give it to her I supported it. Nigerians also hold big political post across the globe.

Pls soluo I beg you don't ever think of appointing anybody with Niger Republic origin or from Chad or from Sudan biko we don suffer enough in this country since 2015.

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by redsun(m): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why not, if she is a bona fide and competent citizen of the state? The state needs all the rational heads on board to progress efficiently.

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by dominique(f): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
AsabaPropertyAg:
Yes if she is qualified, she is now a Nigerian by Marriage from Anambra state.

But Bianca was not qualified to contest in Anambra because she's from Enugu. So a stranger from a foreign land can occupy office in Anambra but not a person from a neighbouring state that has lived in the state for most of her life?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by omoharry(f): 4:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Why no comment? Igbos and hypocrisy and their worship for the white man or anything white. Never seen a tribe with such high inferiority complex. Down to marriage sef,Majority of igbo men aspire to marry a white lady.it even boils down to hunting for very fair Nigerian girls.
So there are no other women married to Nigeria men that can be recommended for any political position in Anambra? Is it because na oyinbo woman? What if the was a sweet black Kenyan or a Malawian? Should they have recommended her? See the way una inferiority complex dey ooze like ogiri. Ikon Allah
But you will be the first to post information about Nigerians that are elected into political offices in foreign countries. And continue to sing thier praises of how they have made Nigerians proud.

I dont have any thing against any foreign looking person holding public office , as long as they are Nigerian citizens, either by marriage or naturalization.
As long as they meet the criteria as a Nigerian citizens,then they can enjoy all the benefit that is due to Nigerians . It's only if she is not yet a citizen of Nigeria, then we can raise alarm ,since it's unconstitutional.

However, that position, commissioner for Culture and tourism should have been given to an Indigenous person that has the capability to do the job . While she should have been made "commissioner of environmental" or something like that .

In summary, as long as she has the Nigerian passport and appreciate our culture and people , then she has every right that we Nigerians have in this country.Including being elected or selected into public service.

8 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Bamzyriches451: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
Well!! It's left for the Governor elect, Mr Charles Soludo to decide
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
BiafranPatriot:
Nice...but book mark this page...when tomorrow this same scenario plays out in Afonjanstern...miscreants from that region will claim they did it first. just for useless bragging and dicck measuring.

Leave the man and his marriage alone...but if she is qualified and will bring better tidings to the state employ her ASAP.

NO TIME FOR PREAMBLES

I nwere nsogbu! Wetin concern Afonja with this write up bikonu.

No be isi mgbaka be this!

2 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by JhimmySpark(m): 4:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fine free spirited woman...Na this kind oyinbo our brother's in the abroad suppose dey marry come house not those old mama wey skin don wrinkle like moi moi wey never don finish. Wetin those old granny's dey find for young black guys sef na im I no dey understand.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by TheABOMINATION: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
KanoFirstSon:

Why no comment? Igbos and hypocrisy and their worship for the white man or anything white. Never seen a tribe with such high inferiority complex. Down to marriage sef,Majority of igbo men aspire to marry a white lady.it even boils down to hunting for very fair Nigerian girls.
So there are no other women married to Nigeria men that can be recommended for any political position in Anambra? Is it because na oyinbo woman? What if the was a sweet black Kenyan or a Malawian? Should they have recommended her? See the way una inferiority complex dey ooze like ogiri. Ikon Allah

You are the one that is actually suffering from inferiority complex. If a Nigerian Nationalizing and getting government appointment in Spain USA and other foreign countries isn't because those countries have inferiority complex towards Nigeria, then why should one of their own Nationalizing and getting government appointment in Nigeria be because of inferiority complex? The inferiority complex that you think of actually exist in your mind.

4 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Kwestionair: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
Igbo Amaka !!!!

That’s all I can say

3 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GistFullGround: 5:00pm On Jan 23, 2022

As long as she is citizen of Nigeria, she can be appointed!

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Angelacruz: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
Well if you follow her on Facebook, she enjoys our masquerade and culture with passion. Her kids learn how to speak Igbo with the father at free will. She gives the tradition so much respect that she even want to be called Nwaonyeocha in all Alaibo, not just Anambra State. Her enthusiasm is way beyond attributions.
very true,I followed her on Facebook n she knows a lot about our culture.

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Joseph08(m): 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why not if not

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GeneralOjukwu: 5:01pm On Jan 23, 2022
tutudesz:

Yet Ojukwu wife was denied the ticket undecided by the same APGA

Flatin0s have serious inferiority complex.

What Bianca didn't get, I am sure this woman go get.

They would queue up to tongue her buttocks.

See grown men here already defending her.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by SunmibareARC: 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Emyzoloye5:
Wat does she know about our cultures and tourism

Mtchew!

I would have supported your antagonism if you'd presented a more cogent reason. All our brothers and sisters that know our culture and traditions, what have they done with it over the years...
We need fresh air in our system to move forward!!!

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by edorhe14(m): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why not?
Nigeria Born are hold key positions in diaspora.
If she can do the job it’s very welcome

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
I know her from Twitter.

If she is capable, appoint her. There are many Nigerians in abroad with appointed by different countries government
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by namo77: 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
Well if you follow her on Facebook, she enjoys our masquerade and culture with passion. Her kids learn how to speak Igbo with the father at free will. She gives the tradition so much respect that she even want to be called Nwaonyeocha in all Alaibo, not just Anambra State. Her enthusiasm is way beyond attributions.

So if I post pictures of burgers, sandwich and pizza in Texas USA, I should be considered for commissioner of food/agriculture in Texas USA?

Not because I earned it by the impact I'm making with my food/agro business in the community o... Just because I'm posting pics and videos about Texas...

What has she done in Anambra state? What impact has she made in Anambra State?

Mtcheew....

Make una wake up abeg...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by tranxo(m): 5:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
MCKitchen:
And she is a better Igbo than YOU? (Assuming you are an Igbo)

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Wike: We Can’t Accept Expired Rice, Hunger Won’t Kill Us - Governor Tells FG / President Buhari Addresses Nigerians On EndSARS Protests (Live Updates) / Dino Melaye Shades Omo-Agege - "When You Work With A Mace Thief"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.