Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? (58891 Views)

Diezani Allison-Madueke Is A Commissioner In Dominican Republic / Tinubu Asked Abacha To Make Him A Commissioner In Lagos - Kola Abiola / Africanus Noel, N 14-Year-Old Becomes Commissioner In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
compton11:
coon mean sellout

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by IronGalaxy: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Look at this idiot trying to teach me English. Your country is known as Xenophobia which means you are a Xenophobian that is someone from Xenophobia. You kill fellow black Africans to please your colonial masters but you really think you are better than Nigerians? grin grin grin grin grin Nigerians don't give a Bleep about whites, that is why we sent them packing after independence. What did you xenophobians do after independence from your Dutch masters? You licked their ass and now they own basically the entire wealth of your own country. Shame on your. grin grin grin
I'm not at all trying to teach you English, you can't be this forward and say stuff like "xenophobian" ..it's embarrassing! Secondly, calling me a "Xenophobe" does not at all insult me, the term itself it's so over-used to the point it has lost meaning, so you can call me a "xenophobe" all you want, it really is pointless. You are wasting your time. The person that told you we kill African immigrants for sport clearly mislead you, if that was the case there wouldn't be any immigrant left, As things stand Zimbabweans are flocking to our porous borders en masse, the same country they are supposedly being "killed"
Where did I claim I was better than Nigerians? that's probably your own projection of me.
And yes, Nigerians are obsessed with white people, you can spin it all you want. We in SA know this, AA's in the US know this too!
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by ViperAda: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

Sir, this is a very simple request. I googled your statements. I did not see anything to substantiate.
In that case the burden of proof is on you.

May I have a link to investigate this. "Ibo women are an endangered species which the law of the country is making an effort at safeguarding from going extinct."
From the news I have been reading on Nairaland, I can send links are the endangered women are in the North and Plateau state, I would call them endangered due to the herdsmen crisis. I can show the news links.

Please show me your links for your statements
You're all over the thread acting all hypocritical, evasive & cunning. Majority cannot be wrong about you all the time, you gerrit?, if you don't gerrit, forget abourrit.

-Viper

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by FoolishBoy419: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

I do not agree that Igbos or any other Nigerian tribe are useless people. Yes, there are useless people in each tribe but its gross incorrect to label the whole of a tribe useless.

Check any thread in the politics section. It is a norm to add some flavor/icing after criticizing a tribe here. Don't take them too seriouslycheesy
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by IronGalaxy: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

Coon means a black person.

You just said "Igbos are the "coons = black people" of Africa.
This is hiliarious. Are other tribes in Africa white?
"Coon" can also be used interchangeably to mean a black person subservient to white people" or a house nigga if you will

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by difference5050: 7:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
I am one of her fans on social media I do follow her on social media .I like her igbotic expression on social media but am sorry she not qualified to be the commissioner of tourism they give her any other appointments to let's us Respect our culture. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by DarkJeddi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Almunjid:

Lol. We are easily contented with the little they've done for us. That's because we love them and we feel inferior to them.
It takes more than loving and promoting white man's culture to hold a high position in their climes.

Africans love white men culture, we even abandoned our own cultures for theirs, what did we get in return? A virus (corona) aimed at killing Africans, slavery among others.
I see you are one of those Conspiracy Theorists?

The White man sent you Corona?

You mean the same Corona that has been decimating them?

Like I said..

You don't know the woman..
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
ViperAda:

You're all over the thread acting all hypocritical, evasive & cunning. Majority cannot be wrong about you all the time, you gerrit?, if you don't gerrit, forget abourrit.

-Viper

lol, I wont fall for that.
When people leave the debate and start to attack the messenger you know what that means.

Just how me your links/ sources. Shame me by showing the sources and lets rest the matter
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GodIsBiafran: 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:
[s]I'm not at all trying to teach you English, you can't be this forward and say stuff like "xenophobian" ..it's embarrassing! Secondly, calling me a "Xenophobe" does not at all insult me, the term itself it's so over-used to the point it has lost meaning, so you can call me a "xenophobe" all you want, it really is pointless. You are wasting your time. The person that told you we kill African immigrants for sport clearly mislead you, if that was the case there wouldn't be any immigrant left, As things stand Zimbabweans are flocking to our porous borders en masse, the same country they are supposedly being "killed"
Where did I claim I was better than Nigerians? that's probably your own projection of me.
And yes, Nigerians are obsessed with white people, you can spin it all you want. We in SA know this, AA's in the US know this too![/s]

Shut your dirty mouth. You are OCCUPIED by DUTCH people in your own country and you think Nigerians are the ones obsessed with whites?! grin grin grin grin grin

Answer this question honestly: Who is the richest man in Xenophobia (sorry south africa)? grin grin grin
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:34pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:
"Coon" can also be used interchangeably to mean a black person subservient to white people" or a house nigga if you will

Thanks for that. I would like to learn. Can you show where its stated because this is what I see on google?

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by izubext007: 7:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
If she get the Igbo swag
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GodIsBiafran: 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:

You mean like xenophobians (sorry south africans) who handed over their lands and resources to dutch people?
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by IronGalaxy: 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Shut your dirty mouth. You are OCCUPIED by DUTCH people in your own country and you think Nigerians are the ones obsessed with whites?! grin grin grin grin grin

Answer this question honestly: Who is the richest man in Xenophobia (sorry south africa)? grin grin grin
We co-exist with white people you on the other hand, WORSHIP, MARVEL, ADMIRE, anything with a semblance of white skin. You and I know this. The only people I still hear saying stuff like "oh the Whiteman left too early" are Nigerians and the people that i hear still yearning for a re-colonisation are still Nigerians. Go figure!

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
greatness77:
Yes because nigerians are also holding different political positions in usa,britain,germany,finland and canada, blacks are very barbaric

Pls have sense, are the blacks in those countries you mentioned given appointments because they speak their language, eat their food, or dress like them?

2 Likes

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by compton11(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

na

Meaning has changed all this year.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by compton11(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

Again wrong English structure.

You technically cannot use Coon and N*gga in the same sentence
oga go and sleep o je
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Leshyne(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
At this time I prefer a sound foreigner

Nukilia:
This would be a welcomed development! If we can even hire a foreign president to replace Baba, it won't be a bad idea.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by IronGalaxy: 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

You mean like xenophobians (sorry south africans) who handed over their lands and resources to dutch people?
Lol, like I said this "Xenophobia" jibe does nothing to me..actually I'd rather be a "xenophobe" than a "skull-miner" or "ritualists" that nasty sht you guys got going over there. And we don't have Dutch people in South Africa wink
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
compton11:
oga go and sleep o je

at 1.40pm?
Maka why?
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
DarkJeddi:
You are talking rubbish.

Is she the only white woman married to an Igboman?

What has the black Malawian and Kenyan ever done to identify with Anambra?

Instead of you to delve deeper..

You are here vomiting crap..

So identifying with certain sets of people automatically qualifies her or anyone for a political appointment? How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GodIsBiafran: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:
We co-exist with white people you on the other hand, WORSHIP, MARVEL, ADMIRE, anything with a semblance of white skin. You and I know this. The only people I still hear saying stuff like "oh the Whiteman left too early" are Nigerians and the people that i hear still yearning for a re-colonisation are still Nigerians. Go figure!

grin grin grin co-exist? That's a nice way of saying the Dutch occupy your land, control your economy while you eat of their crumbs. Shame on you. You are weak. grin grin grin
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by compton11(m): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

at 1.40pm?
Maka why?
bitch u a'ight?
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
victorazy:

Not that.

You don't really know her or follow her.

If they set you and her to write Igbo language am 100% sure she will write more correctly than you.

So because she can write Igbo, means she's qualified for an appointment?

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GodIsBiafran: 7:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Lol, like I said this "Xenophobia" jibe does nothing to me..actually I'd rather be a "xenophobe" than a "skull-miner" or "ritualists" that nasty sht you guys got going over there. And we don't have Dutch people in South Africa wink

Hey xenophobian you don't have descendants of your Dutch masters in Xenophobia?
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by IronGalaxy: 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

grin grin grin co-exist? That's a nice way of saying the Dutch occupy your land, control your economy while you eat of their crumbs. Shame on you. You are weak. grin grin grin
Lol. The fact that you're going on and on about specifically the white peoples of South Africa is proving my ealrier assertions. Thank you for proving me right. smiley

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by IronGalaxy: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

Hey xenophobian you don't have descendants of your Dutch masters in Xenophobia?
Again, white people right? And you wonder why people generally refer to Nigerians as "coons" smiley
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
PHIPEX:
What qualifies an Igbo man to be given a post in Canada?

What type of question is this? You think western countries looks at where you're from before giving anyone an appointment? Are you daft?

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Shokoloko(f): 7:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
compton11:
bitch u a'ight?

Grossly wrong to refer to your dear mother and sisters as that.

Terrible I must say

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by GodIsBiafran: 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:
Again, white people right? And you wonder why people generally refer to Nigerians as "coons" smiley

I am mentioning white people because they control your lifes in your own country. Hey xenophobian who is the richest man in xenophobia (south africa)?
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
IronGalaxy:
The bolded is mostly a Nigerian phenomenon

It is mostly Nigerian men actually.

1 Like

Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by compton11(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shokoloko:

Grossly wrong to refer to your dear mother and sisters as that.

Terrible I must say
fvck out of here.
Re: Should Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Be Made A Commissioner In Anambra? by kafeii123: 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Will it bring more exposure to anambra's culture or not... If it will...why not give it a try... just infothe woman on delicate cultural issues and that's all....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Dele Momodu's Interview With Nnamdi Kanu (Full Video) / Oyo: Folarin, PDP Candidate Removes Transformer Donated To Community / 5 Most Handsome Nigerian Presidents Since 1960(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.