Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline (18014 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Lugianostar(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
I don't think you can represent them well ?
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by mancoconut: 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
[[s]quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=109620714]

be deceiving yourself with Delta igbo, you will soon come and cry with how Delta are hijacking your appointment

I'm sure Ikwerre too are igbo until the hijacked you people appointment and slot.

so a kwara will hijacked Yoruba slot because there is Yoruba in kwara? so those in Southeast dont have credible people?[/quote][/s]

Utter trash, malarkey and gutter tripe.

When has it become a do-or-die tag of necessity for someone's Igboness to be preened and critiqued because of some useless presidency? in the value system of the Igbo nation YOU COME FIRST AS AN IGBO MAN/WOMAN before any or other thing, and by virtue of that honor and acceptance, if Professor Pat Utomi gets the mandate of the Igbos to join the presidential race ahead of 2023,we shall proudly give him our blessing. The Enuani people who boasts of prestigious persons like Pat Utomi, Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, JJ Okocha, Prof Chike Edozien, Buchi Emecheta, etc have always identified themselves as truly Igbos, and that honor must be accorded them in return if they choose to represent the mandates of the Igbos at any level... Your divide and conquer dirty amala tactics won't work here, focus on your Tinubu and let the Igbo nation focus on our business!

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by JOemmy(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Pat utomi is a technocrat his type can't rule nigeria he can only be valued and given a chance when nigeria is restructured.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
JOemmy:

Has Pat utomi told you he isn't igbo? Why do you people love causing confusion amongst brothers you people always love to point who is igbo and who is not from ur far enclaves.

If Utomi identify he's igbo, why is he claiming he will accept to be igbo candidate if he's offered one

Do you people have a working brain at all? Can Umahi or Peter obi made such statement? It means he's still far in identifying himself as igbo with that uncertain statement

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Mko123:
For somebody like BUHARIIIIIIII to be president. Hmmmmm
The practical implications is that anything can become president in Nigeria

The bar has been set so low with Bubu, a quota system paper general with nothing upstairs, leading over 200million people.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by aspabay(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
Igbos should wait till kwhen Presidency is shared free of charge.

For now Presidency is for those who will fight, lobby consolidate and strategies for it. It's not given freely.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by mrvitalis(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
abysirius:
Because u guys were the same people crying that Delta Igbos are not real igbos e.g. NOI, Godwin Emefiele, etc.
Which people ? South east and Igbo are two different things oga

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:44pm On Jan 23, 2022
mancoconut:
[[s]quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=109620714]

be deceiving yourself with Delta igbo, you will soon come and cry with how Delta are hijacking your appointment

I'm sure Ikwerre too are igbo until the hijacked you people appointment and slot.

so a kwara will hijacked Yoruba slot because there is Yoruba in kwara? so those in Southeast dont have credible people?[/s]

Utter trash, malarkey and gutter tripe.

When has it become a do-or-die tag of necessity for someone's Igboness to be preened and critiqued because of some useless presidency? in the value system of the Igbo nation YOU COME FIRST AS AN IGBO MAN/WOMAN before any or other thing, and by virtue of that honor and acceptance, if Professor Pat Utomi gets the mandate of the Igbos to join the presidential race ahead of 2023,we shall proudly give him our blessing. The Enuani people who boasts of prestigious persons like Pat Utomi, Madam Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, JJ Okocha, Prof Chike Edozien, Buchi Emecheta, etc have always identified themselves as truly Igbos, and that honor must be accorded them in return if they choose to represent the mandates of the Igbos at any level... Your divide and conquer dirty amala tactics won't work here, focus on your Tinubu and let the Igbo nation focus on our business!

The same blessing you gave Gej and Atiku that made them lost woefully, better save that your useless blessing so that PDP can have hope of winning
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by mrvitalis(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2022
tutudesz:

So Okowa and Wike will be accepted has PDP candidate if they win undecided I thought you people wanted SouthEast Igbos
Wike have openly denounced his igboness so he can't be

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by mu2sa2: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
tollyboy5:
Lol just say you wan to contest lol
Hahahaha! That's what he has said in a roundabout way.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by BJanta: 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8TlGSeHnwo

https://punchng.com/i-wont-decline-if-igbo-want-me-to-contest-presidency-utomi/

Every Iboman wants to be the president by default, none is ready to pay his due and merit it.Y'all wait in the wings forever because presidency is nobody's property to gift to anyone, but a trophy to labour for and win.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by mrvitalis(m): 2:46pm On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:

Must you mind me all the time?

undecided
This is a public forum educating the readers is the aim here don't think I care about what u think ...just have to correct lies or wrong information for reference sake

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by mukthar2000(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
The guy na Igbo? Huh
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by tutudesz: 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

Wike have openly denounced his igboness so he can't be
So Okowa is preferable Because SouthEast leaders said they wanted Igbo from South East and not South South
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by JOemmy(m): 2:47pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

If Utomi identify he's igbo, why is he claiming he will accept to be igbo candidate if he's offered one

Do you people have a working brain at all? Can Umahi or Peter obi made such statement? It means he's still far in identifying himself as igbo with that uncertain statement

You are the one who is reading meanings to his words to fit into ur age long propaganda that igbo speaking people in the so called ss aren't igbos which is only an illusion.

4 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by helinues: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
mrvitalis:

This is a public forum educating the readers is the aim here don't think I care about what u think ...just have to correct lies or wrong information for reference sake

Why not find your mates and engage with them.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by LoveThemChubby(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool since we want Nigeria and not to go our separate ways.the only hope for Nigeria to start healing is to have an Igbo president.soap is made of sodium and oil.sodium is in solid form and oil in liquid form.now the north and the west are the solid part of Nigeria while the liquid is the eastern part of Nigeria from the first 3major division.you know oil as liquid spread when pour out on like solid.that’s why the Igbo are only tribe that can be found in all the areas of Nigeria unlike other tribe.do you know that the Igbos have friends in all the tribes in Nigeria.Nigeria have to place a value on its oil (the Igbos)if the ever want this country to be one and move forward.if not they should allow the Igbos to go.the sun can only rise from the east nothing else anyone can do about it.it’s nature.Nigeria have be negeleting its oil (the Igbos )to be the head forgetting that without oil sodium can’t form soap.but not the type of Orji Rochas
For the record, presidency in Nigeria is not rotated on a tribal basis but rather on a regional basis (North and South). That is why GEJ could become president from a not so dominant tribe. Presidency is not just given. Igbo politicians should wake up and live up to their responsibility so that they can produce a president.
So stop the talk and do the needed work of building bridges and capacity.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by mancoconut: 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=Wiifesnatcher post=109620975]

[s]The same blessing you gave Gej and Atiku that made them lost woefully, better save that your useless blessing so that PDP can have hope of winning [/quote[/s]]

More trash, didn't bother to waste my time reading that.

Like I stated earlier, focus on Tinubu- your frog-eyed and cocaine sniffing London retiree patient... Ndigbo will sort out Igbo issues within ourselves! angry
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
shizzle11:
senseless as usual. Mind your stewpid business you bitter cretin

Shameless yorupig

I'm happy I made you cry, so far you're still a Nigerian I won't mind my business

No be only igbo no how to interfere in other politics, tit for tat
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by tit(f): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
Na eboes dey beg you all the other time you run?
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
[quote author=mancoconut post=109621085][/quote]

Face igbo issues you're sorting out and worryless about Tinubu, Osibanjo and Yoruba. You people type rubbish about them, you get it back in million folds

You people didn't have monopoly of being stupid
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by BJanta: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
rave1047:
You are free to do what you want.

Abi !
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by kayusely70(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
alsudan:
There you have your Igbo Candidate APC. This man ticks all the Boxes and has been a loyal party man.
I won't hesitate to vote for him if he contest!
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:52pm On Jan 23, 2022
JOemmy:

You are the one who is reading meanings to his words to fit into ur age long propaganda that igbo speaking people in the so called ss aren't igbos which is only an illusion.

So should we now agree that 1966 is igbo coup since you've identify that Kaduna Nzeogwu is a true igbo man? Or we should continue living in deception that suit you people low common sense?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by mancoconut: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

[s]Face igbo issues you're sorting out and worryless about Tinubu, Osibanjo and Yoruba. You people type rubbish about them, you get it back in million folds

You people didn't have monopoly of being stupid
[/s]

Fantastic nonsense and ingredients.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Deadlytruth(m): 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
On this kind of thread which is about the possible ambition of a youthful dynamic new face you won't see the we-are-tired-of-the-old-cargos crew. They shout all day and night complaining of the so-called ancestors and old faces whom they credit with the failure of Nigeria but on this kind of thread that proposes a young man ladden with accomplishments and totally disconnected from the old order, if at all they decide to contribute, all they'll likely say is that he doesn't have the political structure, banking in not same as governance, his region has had its turn, he is politically inexperienced, blah blah blah but forget that in the context of Nigerian politics, political experience translates to being part and parcel of the very old cargo they hypocritically claim they no longer want.
Useless set of inconsistent youths.
Let me hear anyone of them complain against Tinubu's or Atiku's ambition again.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
mancoconut:
[/s]

Fantastic nonsense and ingredients.

You're just pained with the truth

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool since we want Nigeria and not to go our separate ways.the only hope for Nigeria to start healing is to have an Igbo president.soap is made of sodium and oil.sodium is in solid form and oil in liquid form.now the north and the west are the solid part of Nigeria while the liquid is the eastern part of Nigeria from the first 3major division.you know oil as liquid spread when pour out on like solid.that’s why the Igbo are only tribe that can be found in all the areas of Nigeria unlike other tribe.do you know that the Igbos have friends in all the tribes in Nigeria.Nigeria have to place a value on its oil (the Igbos)if the ever want this country to be one and move forward.if not they should allow the Igbos to go.the sun can only rise from the east nothing else anyone can do about it.it’s nature.Nigeria have be negeleting its oil (the Igbos )to be the head forgetting that without oil sodium can’t form soap.but not the type of Orji Rochas
Mumu threat as usual. You'll unpatriotic/traitors Keep blackmailing your way to oblivion.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by kayusely70(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This one is desperately Looking for a way to declare his interest angry
He's a very decent and intelligent man! I will support him if he wants to contest!
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by mrvitalis(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
tutudesz:

So Okowa is preferable Because SouthEast leaders said they wanted Igbo from South East and not South South
South south is presently representing Igbos in CBN did you hear us complain

My brother can take my thing it's not your business
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by gidgiddy: 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Otunbakolawole0:
Last I checked, Utomi is delta. Is he Igbo now?

Is Delta a tribe? He has always been an Igbo man

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by kayusely70(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
blasted12:
Pat Utomi is an honourable man.
You've spoken very well and reasonably too! I rather like him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Will Start Going After Those Calling For Coup - Chief Of Defence Staff, Musa / Bombs Found In Abia, Military Cordons Off Area / Governors Upset By Excess Crude Account Depletion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.