Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline (18024 Views)

Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / I Won’t Decline Courtesy Calls By Opposition Candidates — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by ledaman: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You have a point bro. But how sure are you that the Igbo politician who is trying to build the so called alliance is not pretending and waiting for a chance to deal with the North, reshuffle the armed forces or outrightly balkanise Nigeria? How sure are you that the alliance he’s building is not a campaign strategy which will be abandoned once he gets into office? Since we know most of our politicians to have that character.

The politicians themselves know they’re all liars, and on that basis will they not elect an Igbo man because you can never know the true character of a man until power is given to him.

If they earlier told you that Bihari will come to enthrone the Fulani supremacy rather than doing what he was elected for, would you have believed it?

Now I believe you see my point?
You write up is deep. But I believe an igloo man that would have hidden agenda to actualize that kind of dream would be difficult to get because he would be checkmated. Gone are the days we don't scrutinized every step of politicians

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Kfed4ril(m): 3:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Otunbakolawole0:
Last I checked, Utomi is delta. Is he Igbo now?
Is delta a tribe?

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Kfed4ril(m): 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
EdwardRandy:

You have a point bro. But how sure are you that the Igbo politician who is trying to build the so called alliance is not pretending and waiting for a chance to deal with the North, reshuffle the armed forces or outrightly balkanise Nigeria? How sure are you that the alliance he’s building is not a campaign strategy which will be abandoned once he gets into office? Since we know most of our politicians to have that character.

The politicians themselves know they’re all liars, and on that basis will they not elect an Igbo man because you can never know the true character of a man until power is given to him.

If they earlier told you that Bihari will come to enthrone the Fulani supremacy rather than doing what he was elected for, would you have believed it?

Now I believe you see my point?

What about the Yorubas?
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Kfed4ril(m): 4:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
akpokpo:
The same Igbos when dey divided?

Yoruba’s are United But Tinubu and his boy Osinbajo are already fighting for 2023 same with Fayemi and ko.
Una matter na just propaganda na him una sabi.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Kfed4ril(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ayomi90:
You can only be the president of Igbos not Nigeria.

Same as Tinubu
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Yoruba’s are United But Tinubu and his boy Osinbajo are already fighting for 2023 same with Fayemi and ko.
Una matter na just propaganda na him una sabi.

Excuse me sir, I can explain

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by EdwardRandy(m): 6:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
ledaman:
Stop decieving yourself it only 5 Eastern states recognized in Nigeria, others are South South.
Mumu south south is not a tribe.

My name is Chinedu from Igbuzo delta and my tribe is Igbo, my kinsmen are also part of ohaneze ndigbo in the SE.

You gerrit? If you still don't gerrit, forget abourrit!
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Ayomi90: 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Same as Tinubu
Tinubu can't even bcom Lagos president talkless of Nigeria. Nigeria will split into pieces ND Tinubu will be useless in Yoruba land once that happens grin grin
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by ledaman: 3:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Mumu south south is not a tribe.

My name is Chinedu from Igbuzo delta and my tribe is Igbo, my kinsmen are also part of ohaneze ndigbo in the SE.

You gerrit? If you still don't gerrit, forget abourrit!
You lack comprehension, where did I mentioned South South as tribe ewu. Useless Igbo pretending to be from South South.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ministry Of Works Releases New Policies On Roads / Fulani Herdsmen Invade Igbongun, Benue, Kill 15 / Buhari's UK Trip: PDP Asks National Assembly To Avert Constitutional Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.