Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline (18032 Views)

Ohanaeze: There Will Be No Nigeria If Igbo Is Denied Presidential Ticket In 2023 / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang / I Won’t Decline Courtesy Calls By Opposition Candidates — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Amalekki: 5:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
Patrick Utomi we know and approve!
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2022
franchasng:
Pat Utomi is an Igbo man just like Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu.

It is you outsiders that deceive Igbos in Delta, Rivers, etc that they are not Igbos when you guys want to grab their crude oil resources.

Igbos will be happy to have Pat Utomi as Igbo Presidential candidate.

Igbos have the best candidates that have the capacity to rescue Nigeria from the muds.

Peter Obi
Dave Umahi
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala
Ogbonnaya Onu
Kingsley Moghalu
Emeka Ihedioha
Osita Chidoka

And many more.

These are men and women of integrity, but bigotry and political gangup against Igbos since the end of civil war will not allow the rest of Nigerians to realize that God is waiting to use a honorable Igbo President to reshape Nigeria for good.

Not people like Rochas Okorocha or Orji Uzo Kalu, these are criminals like Thief Bola Tinubu and Co, we Igbos don't want such criminals representing Igbos at the national level

No one is ganging up against you oga. Every tribe has its own share of "honest and intelliigent" politicians out there but unfortunately such people wont see the break of light on election day because the system is corrupt and suits only the corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by EdwardRandy(m): 5:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool since we want Nigeria and not to go our separate ways.the only hope for Nigeria to start healing is to have an Igbo president.soap is made of sodium and oil.sodium is in solid form and oil in liquid form.now the north and the west are the solid part of Nigeria while the liquid is the eastern part of Nigeria from the first 3major division.you know oil as liquid spread when pour out on like solid.that’s why the Igbo are only tribe that can be found in all the areas of Nigeria unlike other tribe.do you know that the Igbos have friends in all the tribes in Nigeria.Nigeria have to place a value on its oil (the Igbos)if the ever want this country to be one and move forward.if not they should allow the Igbos to go.the sun can only rise from the east nothing else anyone can do about it.it’s nature.Nigeria have be negeleting its oil (the Igbos )to be the head forgetting that without oil sodium can’t form soap.but not the type of Orji Rochas
Most people I have asked why they don't want the Igbos to rule said they are scared the Igbos will divide the country if they get into power.

But I keep asking them, for how long will you guys keep living in fear of the unknown towards the Igbo? Even when your marginalization against the East is affecting the entire value chain of Nigeria?
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Timetravel88: 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Otunbakolawole0:
Last I checked, Utomi is delta. Is he Igbo now?

So you are one of those who do not know that 9 LGAs in Delta state are indigenous Igbos. I current Delta state governor is an Igbo man. You guys should stop this travesty. We have western, Eastern, Northern and Southern Igbos all in the Eastern region of Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by EdwardRandy(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Timetravel88:

So you are one of those who do not know that 9 LGAs in Delta state are indigenous Igbos. I current Delta state governor is an Igbo man. You guys should stop this travesty. We have western, Eastern, Northern and Southern Igbos all in the Eastern region of Nigeria.
You dey mind the mumu? That was how one idiot posted on the front page that the IPOB sit at home in anambra has now made Asaba in the "south south" an economic hub, forgeting that Asaba is also igboland. The same asaba those fools bombed during the war.

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by EdwardRandy(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:
igbo people don suffer, they've turned to a joke in the hand of every opportunists

so igbo people don't have credible people to contest, na non igbo go represent igbo, just as they adopted Gej that did nothing in Southeast but still defend his atrocities up till date

it is well with the people of southeast
Please how is Pat Utomi a non igbo? Do you even know what Utomi means in Igbo?

Pat Utomi is from Igbuzo in delta state, same as me who also bears Chinedu as my name, and we all speak igbo too.. So how are we non igbos just because your fraudulent Nigerian carved us into South south after the war?

The mistake people like you make is to always think igbo is restricted to the 5 eastern states alone.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by specialmati(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Most people I have asked why they don't want the Igbos to rule said they are scared the Igbos will divide the country if they get into power.

But I keep asking them, for how long will you guys keep living in fear of the unknown towards the Igbo? Even when your marginalization against the East is affecting the entire value chain of Nigeria?
the truth is a good Igbo president will change a lot about Nigeria .they know it so that’s the fear but for Nigeria to be on a right part we need that change.an Igbo president will open up Nigeria for the world

2 Likes

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by wingmanIII: 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:
Toh

Pat Utomi from Delta state

Pat from day one has never ever denied or hidden his Igboness. Please respect an honorable man.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Dayvidblue: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
Otunbakolawole0:

Yes He is Igbo, although they only accept this fact when it is convenient.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Blessedassuranc(f): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Pat Utomi is from Igbuzo in delta state, same as me who also bears Chinedu as my name, and we all speak igbo too.. So how are we non igbos just because your fraudulent Nigerian carved us into South south after the war?

The mistake people like you make is to always think igbo is restricted to the 5 eastern states alone.

He isnt making any mistake but simply wants to be stupid fooling himself and trying so hard to spread their usual falsehood and bile about the igbos

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
specialmati:
do you want Nigeria as a country to get better and move forward give a good igbo man the number one of this country then go back and relax and see how this country will just transform.have you noticed the sun doesn’t advertise that it want to rise from the east
Super story bros! How have Igbo politicians succeeded in developing their states? Let's start from there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by gidgiddy: 9:07pm On Jan 23, 2022
Wiifesnatcher:

They're igbo in Delta, so why was igbo crying when Irabor was appointed to represent igbo tribe, why are they crying of marginalization In military?

Sense is far from you Cow

Irabor is not an Igbo man, no Igbo man is called "Irabor"

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by specialmati(m): 9:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
LoveThemChubby:

Super story bros! How have Igbo politicians succeeded in developing their states? Let's start from there
you don’t understand the structure of Nigeria there is a reason they don’t want Igbos to head .Nigeria is designed not to do great without the the Igbos (the oil)and it favors more of the north and west(sodium).the eastern state is doing well for themselves but we need Nigeria to open up and become great .the Igbo man knows what to do.you need a great nation give it to people that will take it as their business.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by blackaxe78: 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Politicians know how to finger IPOB brains

Why they always fvck and re-fvck them!

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by blackaxe78: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
LoveThemChubby:

Fantastic response!
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Chibuezem(m): 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2022
Decryptor:
Just imagine this confused crossed-eyed albino escapee! You must be out of your mind.
so after insulting your father, you still have the guts to insult his age mate shameless idiot
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by berrystunn(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
GoodHardDick:
This one is desperately Looking for a way to declare his interest angry

And jagaba is not desperate?
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Decryptor(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
Chibuezem:
so after insulting your father, you still have the guts to insult his age mate shameless idiot

At least I have a father unlike you who doesn't know who impregnated your mother. Ewú!
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by ledaman: 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2022
This two left eyes man want to contest in a coded way grin
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Danjikanbauchi: 11:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Igbo President or Nigeria President ?
Nigeria president of Igbo extraction.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Ngorbungor(m): 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
LoveThemChubby:

Don't be deceived, your region is not better than SE, if you dought me , mention your state or region, please don't say Lagos ooo because we all have a stake in it.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by ledaman: 11:37pm On Jan 23, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Point of correction Presidency is not given on a platter of gold you must earn it through consultation and alliance with other regions. Living in fear of unknown has nothing to do with other region. As long as they can't form a solid foundation from there side it will amount to Lamentations for them often.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by ledaman: 11:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
EdwardRandy:

Stop decieving yourself it only 5 Eastern states recognized in Nigeria, others are South South.
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Idiko1: 1:44am On Jan 24, 2022
Otunbakolawole0:

Only a dunce does not know that Delta is not an ethnicity as Igbo. The silly question could be the same as "Is Kolawole a Yoruba now".
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by CaptainAyub: 8:21am On Jan 24, 2022
specialmati:
cool cool cool cool since we want Nigeria and not to go our separate ways.the only hope for Nigeria to start healing is to have an Igbo president.soap is made of sodium and oil.sodium is in solid form and oil in liquid form.now the north and the west are the solid part of Nigeria while the liquid is the eastern part of Nigeria from the first 3major division.you know oil as liquid spread when pour out on like solid.that’s why the Igbo are only tribe that can be found in all the areas of Nigeria unlike other tribe.do you know that the Igbos have friends in all the tribes in Nigeria.Nigeria have to place a value on its oil (the Igbos)if the ever want this country to be one and move forward.if not they should allow the Igbos to go.the sun can only rise from the east nothing else anyone can do about it.it’s nature.Nigeria have be negeleting its oil (the Igbos )to be the head forgetting that without oil sodium can’t form soap.but not the type of Orji Rochas
Apt
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Chibuezem(m): 8:24am On Jan 24, 2022
Decryptor:

I am a goat my igbo name is Ewú!
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by EdwardRandy(m): 9:46am On Jan 24, 2022
ledaman:
Point of correction Presidency is not given on a platter of gold you must earn it through consultation and alliance with other regions. Living in fear of unknown has nothing to do with other region. As long as they can't form a solid foundation from there side it will amount to Lamentations for them often.
You have a point bro. But how sure are you that the Igbo politician who is trying to build the so called alliance is not pretending and waiting for a chance to deal with the North, reshuffle the armed forces or outrightly balkanise Nigeria? How sure are you that the alliance he’s building is not a campaign strategy which will be abandoned once he gets into office? Since we know most of our politicians to have that character.

The politicians themselves know they’re all liars, and on that basis will they not elect an Igbo man because you can never know the true character of a man until power is given to him.

If they earlier told you that Bihari will come to enthrone the Fulani supremacy rather than doing what he was elected for, would you have believed it?

Now I believe you see my point?
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by Decryptor(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Chibuezem:

I am a brainless hé-goat just like my stúpid father and my ashawó mother who gave birth to me.

Wow! Good to know. cheesy
Re: Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline by gidado14(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations / Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again / Ondo Forests: Afenifere Hails Akeredolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.