Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,519 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa (43105 Views)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) / Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by JooEeL(m): 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
State wey get oil. Fight for Biafra, no.

Fight for Ijaw nation, no.

Fight for referendum, no.

Na to dey let Fulanis and British suck your oil without meter.

Awwww, Nigerians too like suffer. That name n*gger fit all of una. Nigger-arians. tongue
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:27pm On Jan 23, 2022
God save am say no be bad people catch am.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Polynek(m): 9:28pm On Jan 23, 2022
Born him straight
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by WillyDave: 9:29pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why the Jungle Justice tho..why not just hand him over..look how they brutalised his head..
The law is already on ground to deal with persons like this..

E bi like you never enter this guy's hand before?
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2022
WillyDave:

E bi like you never enter this guy's hand before?
I understand you..
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Quaddafi29: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Kill and burn session. I support
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by NaijaCover(m): 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Who are you?

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by seyz91(m): 9:35pm On Jan 23, 2022
You said it all
elrufiason:
In as much as stealing, thuggery, bully and armed robbery is bad, let's be frank to ourselves, money no dey circulate well for this country.

The sooner the politicians, and the wealthy Nigerians get to know that they are creating a hostile country to live in, the better for us all.

Just last week, teni complained of misplacing her earrings worth 2million naira.
Some people dey find quarter of that money to start business.
Dino with is fleet of cars circulating the internet, someone might say to himself "if only I can just have one of the tyre to sell off to solve my problems".
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2022
post=109633426:

I see.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by kpo56(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
Omoh, for Akwa ibom this guy for dn reach hail by now grin grin
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by NaijaCover(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I see.. undecided

We Cover Everything In Nigeria Via
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Icecream4U(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2022
Suspected?
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by gadgethead: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why the Jungle Justice tho..why not just hand him over..look how they brutalised his head..

He may have been arrested before, money changed hands and he is freed to go and Rob another. Hopefully, he will serve as a deterrent for any young man who wants to adopt robbery as a career
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Might be a nairalander

Oh No grin
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by ezewealth(m): 9:50pm On Jan 23, 2022
elrufiason:
In as much as stealing, thuggery, bully and armed robbery is bad, let's be frank to ourselves, money no dey circulate well for this country.

The sooner the politicians, and the wealthy Nigerians get to know that they are creating a hostile country to live in, the better for us all.

Just last week, teni complained of misplacing her earrings worth 2million naira.
Dino with is fleet of cars circulating the internet, someone might say to himself "if only I can just have one of the tyre to sell off to solve my problems".
That is life my brother, is a general thing. This Life no balance at all
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by DrMuzungu(m): 9:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
Are you sure he was robbing someone? If he wasn't, why harass him? And if he was, why is his face still intact?!
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Dybala11(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2022
elrufiason:

You're right, but this is no reason to enjoy in fraud and other vices o.
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by JhimmySpark(m): 9:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
Why im face still fresh na..
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Fashionista01(f): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2022
Shame.
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by omenkaLives(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fahdiga:
Might be a nairalander
Speaking from personal experience I suppose?
Why would you think he's a nairalander?
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Sleekfingers: 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2022
post=109621646:
Update From . COM

Men of the Bayelsa State Vigilante have apprehended a suspected criminal who robbed a victim in Yenagoa, Reports.

It was gathered by , that the vigilante got an information from a pedestrian that some criminals were stealing from an innocent victim identified as Reymond Egbuta, in broad daylight under the bridge of the Swali Market on Saturday evening, January 22.

Immediately the men swung into action and caught the leader of the gang identified as Peter Williams, aged 23, from Delta State, on the spot.

The suspect, who had already succeeded in collecting the victim's money, was caught while he was about to disposess him of his phone.

Chairman of the State Vigilante Service, Hon. Doubiye Alagba, stated that the victim was rescued from the criminal and his money was recovered.

He further disclosed that the suspect has confessed to be a member of the greenlanders cult group and has been handed to the Anti-kidnapping Unit of the Nigeria Police force, Bayelsa State Command.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

Lazy youth.....he is lucky say na Bayelsa.....if na my Mpuru Mmiri blothers.....dem for don roast am, and use his meat to cook egusi soup
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Mikefrik(m): 10:24pm On Jan 23, 2022
Angy55:
Person Son, person boyfriend.

Disgrace
And who told you that nigeria is a Woman?
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Cantonese: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And you did not bother to read the story completely and see how it ended for the robber?

“…look at how they brutalized his head”. And you did not care about how the robber brutalized his victim?

Or you wanted the vigilante people to offer him food and drinks and congratulate him for a job well done?

Na wah.
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Fireboy02: 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

D STRUGGLE is REAL my Gs...

wen Small matterz like dis HAPPEN..

Na to ADVISE d MANCHI, give am RUBBERZ or MONEY to START UP SOMETHING...

My G...

D STRUGGLE is REAL...

E get one WOMAN wey NEVER pay me house RENT MONEY for like 2yrs NOW..

MY G... u UNDERSTAND d SITUATION of life now for most people...

I no de DISTURB d WOMAN at ALL..

HER HUSBAND is LATE and she get 3kids...

If I begin DISTURB dat kind PESIN...

ME n U know waiting e FIT RESULT to...

She FIT over tink and ENTER STREET...

Make we try to de UNDERSTAND other people..

Make una no de too de BELIEVE waiting does Police people de tell Una oooo..

Na PESIN wey never enter CELL or get EXPERIENCE fit de BELIEVE all der CAPPINGS...

WTF MAN
Pls help me bro
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

D STRUGGLE is REAL my Gs...

wen Small matterz like dis HAPPEN..

Na to ADVISE d MANCHI, give am RUBBERZ or MONEY to START UP SOMETHING...

My G...

D STRUGGLE is REAL...

E get one WOMAN wey NEVER pay me house RENT MONEY for like 2yrs NOW..

MY G... u UNDERSTAND d SITUATION of life now for most people...

I no de DISTURB d WOMAN at ALL..

HER HUSBAND is LATE and she get 3kids...

If I begin DISTURB dat kind PESIN...

ME n U know waiting e FIT RESULT to...

She FIT over tink and ENTER STREET...

Make we try to de UNDERSTAND other people..

Make una no de too de BELIEVE waiting does Police people de tell Una oooo..

Na PESIN wey never enter CELL or get EXPERIENCE fit de BELIEVE all der CAPPINGS...

WTF MAN
u talk sense this time

1 Like

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by verminnel(f): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2022
So sad to think this very boy was my junior in secondary school years back..it is well
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Boogyman557: 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2022
Fireboy02:
Pls help me bro
Holly Gram cool

how man?

WTF MAN
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by DMCY: 10:51pm On Jan 23, 2022
post=109621646:
Update From . COM

There’s hunger in the land
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by porthouse7(f): 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
elrufiason:

so stealing sud be legalised

1 Like

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by baralatie(m): 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2022
Adaiobanyi1:
Alex iwobi my man. You have tried.
To collect red card abi
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by GodIsBiafran: 11:22pm On Jan 23, 2022
how can his leg is 7 times longer than his torso? He doesn't look like a human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Driving SUV Dropping Unconscious Lady By Road Side At Night In Kenya (pics) / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.