Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa (43107 Views)

Man Stabs Wife Multiple Times In Broad Daylight In South Africa (Graphic Photos) / Suspected Criminal Beaten To Pulp For Stealing Gas Cylinder In Bayelsa (Photos) / Eiye Cult Members Nabbed While Robbing Victim In Lagos. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Fahdiga(m): 9:13am On Jan 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
Don't worry, moderators would soon deal with this moniker as well
Rubbish
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by ruggedboych: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2022
RichLunatic:
family bro family. Ruggedboych I gave 70k have not returned it, he told me to come and collect it and ended up robbing me of my iphone 12 . Him and BigCowH0rn

Lol, if you want me to dash you 70k, nna drop your aza, I spent x3 of that at a bar yesterday
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Cantonese: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why will they congratulate him ?all I am saying is they should hand him over to the authority..

The beating is uncalled for ...what if he dies in the process?

“The beating is uncalled for” Bro I bow for you sef.

What if his victim died in the process? No one can count the amount of people murdered in cold blood by these evil people. Victims easily and quickly release what these vagabonds demand, yet the inflict unnecessary injuries on them.

But do you know what level of beating was given to the victim by the robber? They violently attack their victims knowing fully the punishment for their evil when they get caught. They expect the beating and killing too.

The idiot and his gang without delay should have been despatched to the great beyond.
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Cantonese:

“The beating is uncalled for” Bro I bow for you sef.

What if his victim died in the process? No one can count the amount of people murdered in cold blood by these evil people. Victims easily and quickly release what these vagabonds demand, yet the inflict unnecessary injuries on them.

But do you know what level of beating was given to the victim by the robber? They violently attack their victims knowing fully the punishment for their evil when they get caught. They expect the beating and killing too.

The idiot and his gang without delay should have been despatched to the great beyond.
I understand your point but the law state otherwise..
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Fireboy02: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2022
RichLunatic:
family bro family. Ruggedboych I gave 70k have not returned it, he told me to come and collect it and ended up robbing me of my iphone 12 . Him and BigCowH0rn
Sorry for dat,
But I didn't come from a big family, my family members are hustling too.
It's not everyone dat is bad. Grace might come from somewhere
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by revived2: 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
post=109632980:
Instead Of You To Join Arm Robber's Because Of Hardship, Kindly Convert Your Excess Airtime To Cash Right Now Via

To Get Started, Meet On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506

You Can Convert Glo, Airtel, Mtn And 9mobile Network To Cash, Starting From 1,000naira to 1million Naira Only On

How far bro??
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by badboyTee(m): 6:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
post=109632980:
Instead Of You To Join Arm Robber's Because Of Hardship, Kindly Convert Your Excess Airtime To Cash Right Now Via

To Get Started, Meet On Whatsapp Chat With 0810-373-9506

You Can Convert Glo, Airtel, Mtn And 9mobile Network To Cash, Starting From 1,000naira to 1million Naira Only On
if I borrow card from mtn can it be converted too
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by badboyTee(m): 6:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ineedjustice:
Na them , Anny505 BigCowH0rn ruggedboych gang. Na them
ha ha ha
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by NaijaCover(m): 6:20am On Jan 25, 2022
badboyTee:
if I borrow card from mtn can it be converted too

Get In Touch With
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by NaijaCover(m): 6:21am On Jan 25, 2022
revived2:

How far bro??

Are You Really Interested In The Business?
Re: Suspected Criminal Caught Robbing Victim In Broad Daylight In Bayelsa by Jeon(f): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2022
Iyaebe read through this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Driving SUV Dropping Unconscious Lady By Road Side At Night In Kenya (pics) / Man Found Dead In Port Harcourt, Rivers State Today. Do You Know Him? (Photos) / Protest Marches In Italy To Demand Justice For Nigerian Man Beaten To Death(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.