Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) (50041 Views)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Nigeria Vs Siera Leone - PINNICK Addressing Super Eagles After The Match. / Nigerians Now Drawing The New Jersey On Their Body Instead Of Paying 41k For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by techWriter3: 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2022
No two did to listening the adress of the corrupt and failed dictator lengthen his bad misfortune to the league.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
DesChyko:

Perhaps all isn't as it seems at the bolded undecided

Asin the matter tire me oo �.
What is so hard to comprehend that someone failed in all ramification �
If not for Idiagbon would Buhari even had been noticed??
Political affiliations apart,there is no contestable argument to put forward in defense of someone who has never done anything right as a leader.
Buhari is a failure
Buhari is a big failure.
Even the dead can attest to the obvious fact.
Why can't Helinus and the BMC comprehend??

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by arantess: 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:

Yet they listened to him all through..

They could have walked out of the conference room if they didn't what to hear Mr president talking. Don't you think?
Use your head na
How do you think they could have walked out on president address however uninspiring?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Prechy08(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
NGA is already loosing and a man down. Mr President sir, na only group stage them play you Don the congratulate and thank them

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by helinues: 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2022
I am very sure the op would be so glad that he has been vindicated with his evil wish..

So where is the party now?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by swaggerjack: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
I talk am... the players knew the badluck the failure and corrupt incompetent tyrant will bring.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by swaggerjack: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2022
helinues:
undecided

Must you wail on everything?

Haba
Anything this man comes in contact fails. The only thing he is good at is nepotism, tyranny and corruption.

This is a lesson to current and future generation to flee from harbingers of bad luck.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by 1Alex: 11:53pm On Jan 23, 2022
swaggerjack:

No one wanted to hear the address of the corrupt and failed tyrant extend his bad luck to the team.
eventually, it has happened.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:40am On Jan 24, 2022
No wonder they started bringing their politics into our football. What’s the meaning of all this unnecessary and dumb formalities and just b4 the game?? Why??

This political protocols are not a moral boosters bt vibe killers. Boys that should be think of how they will technically breakdown and defeat Tunisia are in conference room listening to boring political protocols this early b4 a knock out game?? undecided

A simple message passed across to them would have been better.

Mr ambassador even get up to create his own hype. So unnecessary. Nawa ooo. grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by swaggerjack: 12:45am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
I am very sure the op would be so glad that he has been vindicated with his evil wish..

In your masters house in Bourdillion- man must wack.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by nike4love: 2:44am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

See supper eagles we de take hold body,una carry una mumu badluck go spoil am.....

Eagle would have won this game with 3goals margine,Tunisian team b oo..

Oga carry ur bad luck comot for here...
Yeye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by basilo101: 7:31am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Stop disgracing yourself up and down

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by helinues: 7:32am On Jan 24, 2022
basilo101:

Stop disgracing yourself up and down

And where is the disgrace? Except if my comments got to you unexpectedly
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by basilo101: 8:13am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

And where is the disgrace? Except if my comments got to you unexpectedly
Prediction did not go in your favor. Just go on silent mode

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Yet they listened to him all through..

They could have walked out of the conference room if they didn't what to hear Mr president talking. Don't you think?

They well compelled to

Don't you think if they had walked away from the meeting, they would have been sanctioned and even fined.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by l0uie(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2022
This the more reason to always ensure to surround yourself with positive energy. Negative energy would and can rub on one in a matter of minutes.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Antoeni(m): 9:21am On Jan 24, 2022
OP Pick Your Call

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by begge: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2022
bad luck president

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Ijaya123: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2022
This presidential address was absolutely needless.

It was not as if we were about to play the final of the competition. RUBBISH.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Realists(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
undecided

Haba

Ipobians in that team conspired to loose that match, see the useless ball the traitor failed to catch, due to too much wailing.
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Tvoice: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2022
It is finish , finally the true meaning of Buhari (badluck)
Has been added to d caf dictionary angry

Shey dis pipo nor get sense say nor be all call dem dey pick ?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by helinues: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Realists:

Ipobians in that team conspired to loose that match, see the useless ball the traitor failed to catch, due to too much wailing.

grin

You people are something else
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by JoeOdion(m): 9:28am On Jan 24, 2022
The APC is well known for riding on anything good Nigeria offers and shutting down anything critical to their government. That explains the call. Make themselves look like they have been supporting the super eagles very well but at the end...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by begge: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2022
I think someone there must have disconnected the plug to the tv, that was a great mistake the player made.dem for off the the plasma
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by dominique(f): 9:30am On Jan 24, 2022
They saw Tunisia's dismal performance at the group stages and decided to undermine them and they paid dearly for it. Nothing to do with any phone call
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Vondata(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2022
E don happen.....
Badluck buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:34am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
undecided

Haba

Pls Mr man this is not time for your annoying comment ok. You know me and you fought here before and ganged up with uour fellow NL talibanist OP to freezed my account here which resulted in my decision to cancelling my three slots paid adverts here under different moniker.

Pls Mr man people are angry right now so this is not about wailling it's about a bad horrible genetically badluck human ruling Nigeria presently. Ok

Pls face one side.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by helinues: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2022
jrusky:

Pls Mr man this is not time for your annoying comment ok. You know me and you fought here before and ganged up with uour fellow NL talibanist OP to freezed my account here which resulted in my decision to cancelling my three slots paid adverts here under different moniker.

Pls Mr man people are angry right now so this is not about wailling it's about a bad horrible genetically badluck human ruling Nigeria presently. Ok

Pls face one side.

Who is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th / Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo / Gernot Rohr: Victor Moses Is The Most Reliable Super Eagles Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.