Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) (50030 Views)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Nigeria Vs Siera Leone - PINNICK Addressing Super Eagles After The Match. / Nigerians Now Drawing The New Jersey On Their Body Instead Of Paying 41k For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 10:46am On Jan 24, 2022
ablejesus26:

I have got a son who is going to be 12 very soon and I perceive him intelligent enough to call what is wrong, wrong and what's right, right.

Bubu is a failure,it berates all mental comprehensive deduction why an adult like you can't come to terms with such obvious truth.

I really do feel for that son of yours. As a father, you should be setting good examples for your son. You don't need your son to believe in superstition instead of hardwork.

Tunicians believed in hard work and dedication while Nigerians believes in superstition, bad luck, village people, mammy water etc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:48am On Jan 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are more of a failure than Buhari! So Buhari speaking with them is the reason why they didn't get their tactics right?.....I am sure you are a graduate....what a shame.

It's obvious that you have all the traits your failure of a president has, because if you are not destined to be a failure in life you would know that bad energy can be poisonous.
Shameless thing,una go dey support rubbish with full confidence �
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:55am On Jan 24, 2022
HilcomTech:

I really do feel for that son of yours. As a father, you should be setting good examples for your son. You don't need your son to believe in superstition instead of hardwork.

Tunicians believed in hard work and dedication while Nigerians believes in superstition, bad luck, village people, mammy water etc.

You are not smart at all.
Oga is it a big mystery to understand that keeping bad vibes and energy can have a negative influence in your good course??
Psychologically you are advised to keep people who do not have good vibes away.
Is that hard for you to understand??

And I can bet my Son is a better person than you are..since you are not smart enough to know that a man like bubu who never takes responsibility for his shortcomings but goes about throwing excuses, should be avoided.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:03am On Jan 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

All of you lack common sense... even the most educated ones are saying this, what a pity.

Why are you dis dumb angry angry
Should you be taught that there are some set of people you should not engage yourself with??

Bad energy is a vibe killer in all ramification
Business, education,sport,career etc.
Keep defending rubbish, it is making you sound very stupid in case you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 11:10am On Jan 24, 2022
May buhari call tinibu on the day of election! Amen
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2022
HilcomTech:

What kind of eediotic level are you sef.

You lost a game due to superstition and you haven't learnt your lessons.

World powers didn't get to where they are because they believed in village people.

As for your son. He is an unfortunate boy for having a psychological unbalanced human being as a father.

You are obviously carrying a dead brain on that big for nothing coconut head of yours.
The president has bad energy and vibe he should have kept his useless call to himself.
Like I said my Son has more mental strength than you can ever have in this life and 600years to come.
Since a shameless adult like you cannot comprehend that there are some set of people you don't need around you.
Dullard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2022
ablejesus26:

It's obvious that you have all the traits your failure of a president has, because if you are not destined to be a failure in life you would know that bad energy can be poisonous.
Shameless thing,una go dey support rubbish with full confidence �
You are very useless person and to your family..... Bastard I have made it in life long before you were even born ...fools! If your papa no fvck your mama you go still blame Buhari! You and your children and your entire generation are already failure.....You will never do well in life because your reasoning sef is a failure....oloshi Omo!
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are a complete fool..... animals that cannot reason..... stupid idiotic elements!

Your brain is as dead as dead can ever sound.

Useless, shameless, unintelligent fool who doesn't know that it's not everyone you tag yourself with if you want to prosper in what you set out to do.
Cockroach even get sense pass you ��

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:23am On Jan 24, 2022
ablejesus26:

You are obviously crack headed beyond redemption if you want to play dumb to fact that anything the failure of a leader touches fails �.
Just imagine a birdbrain calling others daft�
You all are dumbass... Useless set of people.....If you no fit fvck your wife sef na Buhari. You all are more than daft!
Senseless and animalistic set of morons!
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You are very useless person and to your family..... Bastard I have made it in life long before you were even born ...fools! If your papa no fvck your mama you go still blame Buhari! You and your children and your entire generation are already failure.....You will never do well in life because your reasoning sef is a failure....oloshi Omo!

grin grin this is obviously an outburst of someone who has been destined to be an ultimate failure and unfortunate in life ��
Continue to dey thief as them take burn your late papa for stealing a fowl na so tyre,fuel and matches go still end your matter��.
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by zomoears(m): 11:32am On Jan 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
He said he agreed to speak to them meaning the minister even had to beg him cheesy

You have ears!

Very unpresidential statement

1 Like

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Ehisod(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2022
Do you "paid internet soldiers" have to present copies of your online retorts to your paymasters to get your wages? Haba see the way you spitting venom even Yusuf Buhari wouldn't be so vociferous.

goslowgoslow:

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by yinkeys(m): 11:40am On Jan 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Buhari wasted their time.

Said absolutely nothing that would inspire.

And I’m sure he must showed up late and kept the boys waiting only to say absolutely rubbish.

I hope we don’t lose against Tunisia, because I will blame him.
We did smiley
Like you somewhat predicted
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Bigjoe34: 11:40am On Jan 24, 2022
Nawaooo super eagles why now
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2022
Ehisod:
Do you "paid internet soldiers" have to present copies of your online retorts to your paymasters to get your wages? Haba see the way you spitting venom even Yusuf Buhari wouldn't be so vociferous.

STFU........the players and coaches fvcked up but you are blaming Buhari.
They spit their and I spit mine, the idiots started it .
Are you the paying agent? Rubbish;
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:51am On Jan 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You all are set of animals!..... senseless he goat! Till you die your entire generation can never near my achievements. ... senseless idiotic people.

What rubbish achievement is this eternally cursed thing talking about �
You have achievement yet you no fit buy fowl for your late father wey them burn to death for stealing a chicken �
Poverty wan disguise ��
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

Na in top of Buhari mata you go die. Go and blame your coach and players.
You be real oponu...... your brain is worst than that of maggots!.....In fact you are just a living dead! May be Buhari fvck your mama he no pay. Im becile. You will never prosper in life with your reasoning

You better shift before your mama go bite you oo�
If you add madness untop this your problem e go bad no be small ooo.
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

You all are dumbass... Useless set of people.....If you no fit fvck your wife sef na Buhari. You all are more than daft!
Senseless and animalistic set of morons!

Keep proving to the world that you are destined to be a total failure in life.
The president has bad luck even bubu sef no fit argue se him no get bad luck na useless son of a late pick pocket like you wan come dey argue am�
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by naturefellow(m): 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
undecided

Must you wail on everything?

Haba
a silent death awaits him who fails to wail at a human disaster
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by davicto: 12:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
swaggerjack:
Austin Eguavon in the 1:30 minute mark:

Austin Eguavon: We were so excited that his excellency the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria...

Ahmed Musa : Yinmu

This whole video conferencing was never ever necessary...this is round of sixteen for God sake..we have a useless Govt trying to justify its position as valid..using every available means.
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by samonak(m): 12:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
undecided

Must you wail on everything?

Haba

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Jostoman: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Buhari wasted their time.

Said absolutely nothing that would inspire.

And I’m sure he must showed up late and kept the boys waiting only to say absolutely rubbish.

I hope we don’t lose against Tunisia, because I will blame him.
and you said it yesterday o
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
swaggerjack:
Who was watching the body language of the Super Eagles players when Major General Buhari addressed them.

Ahmed Musa at the 1:40 minute mark and William Paul Troost-Ekong captured the mood of the Super Eagles squad feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4NNour_Syo

Eguaveon sounds very intelligent. But I expected him to have told is team to hit the ground running from the first half. To become certain after the first half. He has nice crews and team it appears. I think he needed more time
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Codes151(m): 1:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
You guys let us down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Range Rover Stolen (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star / Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.