Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) (50034 Views)

Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players / Nigeria Vs Siera Leone - PINNICK Addressing Super Eagles After The Match. / Nigerians Now Drawing The New Jersey On Their Body Instead Of Paying 41k For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by mrmayoh: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2022
� � � Musa was actually laughing
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Colb461: 9:37am On Jan 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Buhari wasted their time.

Said absolutely nothing that would inspire.

And I’m sure he must showed up late and kept the boys waiting only to say absolutely rubbish.

I hope we don’t lose against Tunisia, because I will blame him.
lolx..bro as if you saw this coming grin
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by truthstands01: 9:40am On Jan 24, 2022
It's very clear that Nigeria is in deep mess. No aura of leadership, so dull, no command and control, no Competence, nothing. May God deliver Nigeria. What a demoralising speech from him.
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Peterobiisathie(f): 9:43am On Jan 24, 2022
1709nine:
[s][/s]
lazy boy that failed to cancel every post
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by sukkot: 9:46am On Jan 24, 2022
I NEVER UNDERSTAND WHY THE PRESIDENT FEELS THE NEED TO CALL THEM . DOES NOT NOT HAVE ENOOUGH ON HIS PLATE ? DOES THE PRESIDENT OF THE USA CALL THE USA SOCCER TEAM TO TALK TO THEM OR DOES THE PRIME MINISTER OF BRITAIN CALL THE BRITISH TEAM ? THIS TOXIC PATRIARCHAL NONSENSE MAKES NO SENSE angry

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by TemmyT002(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Buhari wasted their time.

Said absolutely nothing that would inspire.

And I’m sure he must showed up late and kept the boys waiting only to say absolutely rubbish.

I hope we don’t lose against Tunisia, because I will blame him.

Lmaooooo
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by fredoooooo: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2022
Buhari played the game , as usual you will always hold somebody else responsible for your problems..
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by aryzgreat: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2022
Babaken:
If super eagles loose today match put the blame on bubu.

And they eventually lost

The witch cried at night, the child died in the morning, who to blame?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by chikason22(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2022
SarkinYarki:
I hope he didn't transmit badluck to them
He did a man down and a goal down.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by BigYash: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Yet they listened to him all through..

They could have walked out of the conference room if they didn't what to hear Mr president talking. Don't you think?
The same stupid you will come here to say they disrespected the badluck .. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:16am On Jan 24, 2022
ablejesus26:

If you have something good going on would you really want someone who has an indabatable path with failure come close to you??
Would you really fancy to go down the the Anthony Joshua lane??,
You go dey defend nonsense �
All of you lack common sense... even the most educated ones are saying this, what a pity.
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2022
ablejesus26:

This is the Helinus we all know
Zero capacity to engage in a debatable discuss.
I did not insult you but here you are calling me a child bcus I want you to evaluate yourself and tell yourself the truth.
Buhari is a failure
It's as clear as a bell, even the deaf can somehow comprehend.
You are more of a failure than Buhari! So Buhari speaking with them is the reason why they didn't get their tactics right?.....I am sure you are a graduate....what a shame.
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by goslowgoslow(m): 10:23am On Jan 24, 2022
ablejesus26:

Perhaps you are amongst the set awon Omo boys �
Because everyone who knows bubu knows he has cluelessness and failure as a cliche and attribute�.
Guy I don't dislike you.
I only want you to say the obvious truth
Buhari and his demonic apc is failure personified.
So Buhari is now the coach or are we talking about economic matters here?
Why are some of you this daft?
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by AmadorSays: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Apparently they had already lost spirit, but tournament TikTok is sponsoring continues and promises to produce me entertainment like never before.

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Uchek(m): 10:28am On Jan 24, 2022
But millions of your kinsmen, if you are Yoruba, voted for him

ablejesus26:

I have got a son who is going to be 12 very soon and I perceive him intelligent enough to call what is wrong, wrong and what's right, right.

Bubu is a failure,it berates all mental comprehensive deduction why an adult like you can't come to terms with such obvious truth.
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2022
#just thinking# why is that anything buhari involves himself scatters eeh? cry
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by seyz91(m): 10:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Nonsense talk!

Listen to yourself

How could they have walked out on the president's address..

Take this as a family matter, if you dob't wana her or listennto your dad, would you walk out on him?
helinues:

They could have walked out of the conference room if they didn't what to hear Mr president talking. Don't you think?
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Danjikanbauchi: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Incoherent and balderdash
who raised you ?
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Damian10(m): 10:31am On Jan 24, 2022
All these should have waited until prior to the finals, now see the level of embarrassment.
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by hush15: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2022
swaggerjack:
Who was watching the body language of the Super Eagles players when Major General Buhari addressed them.

Ahmed Musa at the 1:40 minute mark and William Paul Troost-Ekong captured the mood of the Super Eagles squad feelings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4NNour_Syo

Eye service too plenty for this country. Pretense and ass licking is all I can see in this video. Everybody pretending to care or give a shit when they really ain't bothered
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Baba impacted The Anointing of imcompetency on the players.

1 Share

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by Masterito(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2022
Are you okay? Walk out of who?
helinues:

Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by HilcomTech(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2022
It is unfortunate that Nigerian players didn't have any plan to win the match since all they were counting on was pure luck while the Tunisians played with a purpose.

Those that killed the match are as follows.
1)Egwavon
2) Maduka Okoye
3) Iheanacho
4) Alex Iwobi
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:37am On Jan 24, 2022
Uchek:
But millions of your kinsmen, if you are Yoruba, voted for him

Well sorry to disappoint you
I am not Yoruba
I am full blooded Igbo
From the 9th clan of Imo State
and a member of the royal family in Ogbaku.
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2022
goslowgoslow:

So Buhari is now the coach or are we talking about economic matters here?
Why are some of you this daft?

You are obviously crack headed beyond redemption if you want to play dumb to fact that anything the failure of a leader touches fails �.
Just imagine a birdbrain calling others daft�
Re: Buhari Addressing Super Eagles Players & Their Body Language (Video) by acmilan4li(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Nar buhari dey on the field with them?una go just talk has una like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo: Arsene Wenger Reveals Major Problem With Manchester Utd Star / Worldrankings Top 50 Clubs In The World: Barca On The Top, Real Madrid 5th / Fifa Women's World Cup 2023: Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.