Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. (1509 Views)

I Prefer To Go Stingy Than Be called Broke Ass (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Truvelisback(m): 10:02pm On Jan 23, 2022
Good day, Fellas. I have come to realize that ladies are more stingy than guys. This is not to say that we don't have stingy guys. For example, a lady might have #2,000 in her pulse, and would still want to take money from a guy who has just #500. Who can relate?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Boogyman557: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na CONFIRM CAPRISUN u CAPRISUN so..

WTF MAN
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Sonnobax15(m): 10:05pm On Jan 23, 2022
lipsrsealed
Damn you op.....It all depends on the kind of personality wey your Banny get......My own banny, anytime if we go out,na she dey chest the T.P billing most times cool. It all boils down to simple understanding....

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Truvelisback(m): 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Damn you op.....It all depends on the kind of personality wey your Banny get......My own banny, anytime if we go out,na she dey chest the T.P billing most times cool. It all boils down to simple understanding....
I know that there are ladies who aren't that way. It's just that many of them thinks only of themselves and their needs without minding the needs of their partner.
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Jeon(m): 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2022
[s]
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. I have come to realize that ladies are more stingy than guys. For example, a lady might have #2,000 in her pulse, and would still want to take money from a guy who has just #500. Who can relate?
[/s]

we have people who are stingy than ant in both gender.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2022
Nigerian ladies are stingy. all of them cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:18am On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good day, Fellas. I have come to realize that ladies are more stingy than guys. This is not to say that we don't have stingy guys. For example, a lady might have #2,000 in her pulse, and would still want to take money from a guy who has just #500. Who can relate?
Common that doesn't make all women..if yours is others ain't..if your sister does that others don't..

It's just like saying all men are r@pi**t?how does that sound?
So unintellectual I guess..there are many women with beautiful charisma out there so unfortunately your claim is baseless and unsubstantiated...

Why not step out of your little confinement and meet new ladies instead of speaking from your very little encounter... smiley

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by KingDash: 1:24am On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
bros your girlfriend just useless..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Truvelisback(m): 4:16am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Common that doesn't make all women..if yours is others ain't..if your sister does that others don't..

It's just like saying all men are r@pi**t?how does that sound?
So unintellectual I guess..there are many women with beautiful charisma out there so unfortunately your claim is baseless and unsubstantiated...

Why not step out of your little confinement and meet new ladies instead of speaking from our very little encounter... smiley
I didn't say all Ladies are that way as u have insinuated, i said Many of them tend to be that way.
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:31am On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
I didn't say all Ladies are that way as u have insinuated, i said Many of them tend to be that way.
"Good day, Fellas. I have come to realize that ladies are more stingy than guys"
Here was your statement..or anything else to justify your claim? undecided
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Truvelisback(m): 4:41am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

"Good day, Fellas. I have come to realize that ladies are more stingy than guys"
Here was your statement..or anything else to justify your claim? undecided
Yes, they are more stingy than guys. Comparing the percentage, ladies are more stingy than guys. This is not to say that we don't have stingy guys.
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes, they are more sting than guys. Comparing the percentage, ladies are more stingy than guys. This is not to say that we don't have stingy guys.
I thought you said you weren't referring to all ladies in your last comment so where is the bolded coming from again? undecided
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by placeofallure(f): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes, they are more sting than guys. Comparing the percentage, ladies are more stingy than guys. This is not to say that we don't have stingy guys.

If this is your submission then you too should check yourself. What character flaw or disorder do you have that it's only stingy women you've been meeting?

Because of your post, I took a quick perusal of all the women around me who have men and I see they've been great people - my mum, sisters, aunt, sister-in-law, friends, some colleagues, they've all done beautifully with their men. Na you know where you dey find dem stingikokos, so much they've damaged your entire reasoning. Please, rearrange yourself biko!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:51am On Jan 24, 2022
placeofallure:

If this is your submission then you too should check yourself. What character flaw or disorder do you have that it's only stingy women you've been meeting?

Because of your post, I took a quick perusal of all the women around me who have men and I see they've been great people - my mum, sisters, aunt, sister-in-law, friends, some colleagues, they've all done beautifully with their men. Na you know where you dey find dem stingikokos, so much they've damaged your entire reasoning. Please, rearrange yourself biko!
I just tire oo..but this your bolded na something else oo... grin grin
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by RealistRedpiler: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2022
In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by RealistRedpiler: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Zukwanuike
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by odinson1(m): 7:08am On Jan 24, 2022
placeofallure:

G
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by odinson1(m): 7:09am On Jan 24, 2022
F
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by placeofallure(f): 8:25am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Yes at the bolded. He can't sell his idea to me cause all the women around me are great.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:40am On Jan 24, 2022
placeofallure:

Yes at the bolded. He can't sell his idea to me cause all the women around me are great.
Abeg enjoy your wonderful self.. cheesy
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Truvelisback(m): 8:54am On Jan 24, 2022
placeofallure:

I know u won't accept the truth because it has to do with ur gender.
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Truvelisback(m): 9:03am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I thought you said you weren't referring to all ladies in your last comment so where is the bolded coming from again? undecided
The word "More stingy" differenciated it. We have stingy guys and we also have stingy ladies. However, what i mean is that ladies are more stingy than guys. This doesn't mean we don't have stingy guys. E.g A guy may send a #500 card to a lady and the lady might still flash him for him to call back. That's what i mean.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:05am On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
The word "More stingy" differenciated it. We have stingy guys and we also have stingy ladies. However, what i mean is that ladies are more stingy than guys. [s]This doesn't mean we don't have stingy guys. E.g A guy may send a #500 card to a lady and the lady might still flash him for him to call back. That's what i mean[/s].
You didn't say that earlier on.. stingy or more stingy your generalisation is very wrong.. nothing like one gender is more stingy than the other..
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Truvelisback(m): 9:12am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You didn't say that earlier on.. stingy or more stingy your generalisation is very wrong.. nothing like one gender is more stingy than the other..
I stated "more stingy" in the topic based on my experience with women. I know that not all women are that way.
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
I stated "more stingy" in the topic based on my experience with women. I know that not all women are that way.
Based on your experience?
Exactly what I was insinuating your experience doesn't determine all.. simple
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Truvelisback(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Based on your experience?
Exactly what I was insinuating your experience doesn't determine all.. simple
U know what i am saying and u know the truth. U are only protecting the female gender.
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
U know what i am saying and u know the truth. U are only protecting the female gender.
And why shouldn't I when you are wrong in your assertion?
Common..
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by placeofallure(f): 1:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Truvelisback:
I know u won't accept the truth because it has to do with ur gender.

My posts will further inform you. I am practical. I deal with issues objectively.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Elianawalker(f): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ladies being stingy is as normal as guys being stingy... I do not know about the more stingy than the other.

It's good to be stingy, I learnt that the hard way, fools will take you for a fool if you are not restricted with your spending.

If you are stingy you will grow your income and business better than giving everyone that uses sentiments to ask for your help or collect a loan.

Give certain people money and when it's time to pay back you will learn why being stingy is neccassary

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Palazee(m): 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Looks at how they troop-in, in their number to counter op

Bītches

Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Candidlady: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Iam the frugal type but most dunce like the op will call me stingy
Re: Ladies Are More Stingy Than Guys. by Truvelisback(m): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Candidlady:
Iam the frugal type but most dunce like the op will call me stingy
U no well. Na who u dey whine?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Shit Is Unflushable!! (graphic Pics) / CUNNINGLINGUS - A Gentle Man's Guide To The Female 'mumu' Button (18+) / Even Though You Don't Have Money, Maintain Your Body.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.