Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,798 members, 7,841,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

How Can I Retrieve My Money Back From A Family Member - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can I Retrieve My Money Back From A Family Member (239 Views)

How Can I Retrieve Funds I Saved In A "Safe-Lock" Account? / How Do I Retrieve Money I Borrowed My Crush? / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Retrieve My Money Back From A Family Member by goodysb: 2:04am On Jan 24, 2022
I will really like to get your opinions on how I can get my money borrowed from other people from a family member.

It's been excuses upon excuses about how the money was used for a business but the business didn't work out that I should calm down.

I borrowed one of my family member some money running in millions, he hasn't been able to pay back but I need to money urgently now.

If it was another person, i know what to do and how to get about it but when it comes to family members the case is different.

How is the wise was to go about it to get the money back in a strategic manner.

I will really like to hear what you've done in the past and how you did it to retrieve money from a family member complete.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money Back From A Family Member by goodysb: 2:11am On Jan 24, 2022
I will really like some ideas or strategies on how to go about it please.... it's urgent.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money Back From A Family Member by Totilopussylick(m): 2:44am On Jan 24, 2022
First, you said if it was an outsider you know how to go about it

Why don't you apply the same method with the family member

After all they said family first.
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money Back From A Family Member by Payperboii(m): 4:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Baba forget say na family member. Do wetin u suppose do. All those people no go treat ur children well if u die oh. Collect ur money, na ur money,
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money Back From A Family Member by Merlissa(f): 5:00am On Jan 24, 2022
Send a message to all family members like how these loan shark do.

Tell them that if this person does not pay everyone will be going to police station...

Las Las God no go shame us
Re: How Can I Retrieve My Money Back From A Family Member by chariisGRACE(m): 7:27am On Jan 24, 2022
Let me advice you for future reference.

Anytime you want to give a family member money, give them what you can afford to lose. They will never pay back.

If they should pay back, na by force - which they will be grudges afterwards.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online In 2022 In Nigeria / @tugrow / How To Earn Massively Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.