Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Advice (727 Views)

I Need Advice On A Single Mother Of Two. / (photo) This Girl Has Finished Me Pls I Need Advice / My Three Years Girl Friend As Finish Me Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice by Kelvin58: 6:02am On Jan 24, 2022
it
Re: I Need Advice by helinues: 6:15am On Jan 24, 2022
You do not have to force a lady that loves you for sex

Hope you are not dating yourself sha
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin58: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
You do not have to force a lady that loves you for sex

Hope you are not dating yourself sha
that it bro, Everytime she is telling me that she love me
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin58: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2022
So am confused Sha.. I need advice
Re: I Need Advice by helinues: 6:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Kelvin58:

She doesn't even have to tell you, you yourself would experience it if she is indeed in love with you
Re: I Need Advice by Qatar2022: 6:17am On Jan 24, 2022
Any woman that refused to give you sex do not love you and she's not dating you, you're dating yourself, she is coming to you because of financial gain she's getting from you
Re: I Need Advice by SarutobiEky(m): 6:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
beta find your way
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin58: 6:19am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

She doesn't even have to tell you, you yourself would experience it if she is indeed in love with you
yeah bro... So don't no.. now i told her next four years and she is not happy
Re: I Need Advice by helinues: 6:19am On Jan 24, 2022
Qatar2022:
Any woman that refused to give you sex do not love you and she's not dating you, you're dating yourself, she is coming to you because of financial gain she's getting from you

Should relationship be based on sex?

2 Likes

Re: I Need Advice by helinues: 6:20am On Jan 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
yeah bro... So don't no.. now i told her next four years and she is not happy

Though this might be hard but the best is to just forget about her for now, if she truly loves you, she should proof it and if you have been assisting her financially, one way or the other, put a hold on it for now
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin58: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Qatar2022:
since we started dating I havent given her anything... But sh have given me before. And she hardly ask me for anything.... And she gave me her Facebook password to change her password for her sometimes and I have it.. so don't no pro... Last year she plan coming to my due to circumstances of things I later gave her reason not to come Sha
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:25am On Jan 24, 2022
Don't worry op give her time to get over her ex
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin58: 6:26am On Jan 24, 2022
bukky1994:
Don't worry op give her time to get over her ex
since last year bro
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin58: 6:28am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Though this might be hard but the best is to just forget about her for now, if she truly loves you, she should proof it and if you have been assisting her financially, one way or the other, put a hold on it for now
okay bro... But this thing she told me that is her see nay girl better than her and that I should go with her
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
since last year bro
mehn that's quite long
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin58: 6:34am On Jan 24, 2022
bukky1994:
mehn that's quite long
yeah bro
Re: I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
yeah bro
so what's on your mind now, are you gonna get a side chick?
Re: I Need Advice by Qatar2022: 6:41am On Jan 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
since we started dating I havent given her anything... But sh have given me before. And she hardly ask me for anything.... And she gave me her Facebook password to change her password for her sometimes and I have it.. so don't no pro... Last year she plan coming to my due to circumstances of things I later gave her reason not to come Sha
Bros that girl is not dating you from the beginning but she like you and reserved you in case
Re: I Need Advice by helinues: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
okay bro... But this thing she told me that is her see nay girl better than her and that I should go with her

There are so many fishes in the River. So many better and descent girls out there.

This life Sha, those who get head no get cap while those who get cap no get head. Ladies are just too easy to get if you sabi the game...You don't even need to approach them first self.

Try and dress the way you want people to address you.
Re: I Need Advice by Qatar2022: 6:43am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Should relationship be based on sex?
It's a main reason for a relationship, why will i go into relationship with a lady if sex won't be involved
Re: I Need Advice by helinues: 6:44am On Jan 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

It's a main reason for a relationship, why will i go into relationship with a lady if sex won't be involved

Why should one stay in a relationship where the other partner has made it clear about no sex in the relationship from the start?
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin58: 6:45am On Jan 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

Bros that girl is not dating you from the beginning but she like you and reserved you in case
I understand you bro... What the best way to follow this.. if u are the one..
Re: I Need Advice by Kelvin58: 6:46am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

Why should one stay in a relationship where the other partner has made it clear about no sex in the relationship from the start?
for use we didn't make it no sex relationship just that she is asking me to give her time... And she breakup with Ex because of this sex issues Sha...
Re: I Need Advice by helinues: 6:50am On Jan 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
for use we didn't make it no sex relationship just that she is asking me to give her time... And she breakup with Ex because of this sex issues Sha...

Based on your explanation, I doubt you guys have meeting physically regularly.

Expressing ones self/feelings sometimes are best expressed physically. Those smiles, those looks, those jokes really matter to jeer relationship up.
Re: I Need Advice by Qatar2022: 6:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Kelvin58:
I understand you bro... What the best way to follow this.. if u are the one..
Let her be, give her space for your own good
Re: I Need Advice by Sonnobax15(m): 6:52am On Jan 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Ok
Re: I Need Advice by RealistRedpiler: 6:53am On Jan 24, 2022
In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!
Re: I Need Advice by Qatar2022: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:

My brother that's what i don't understand from some people because i can't try it, immediately i hear no sex I'm off
Re: I Need Advice by helinues: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2022
RealistRedpiler:
In every of your doings, don't forget Boss Mosidi advice: ALL NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE USELESS, ALL OF THEM..

LONG LIVE BOSS MOSIDI!!

YOUR LEGACY LIVES!!

I bet sure na from sky you dropped for.
Re: I Need Advice by helinues: 6:59am On Jan 24, 2022
Qatar2022:

My brother that's what i don't understand from some people because i can't try it, immediately i hear no sex I'm off

Abi..

I don't even talk about sex nor initiating the first visiting.. Allow the lady to be the one that will talk about visiting you first. All depends on how matured you are with conversation

What some guys don't know is ladies hear about sex sex alot from guys, repeating same thing they have been hearing would make you no different from others

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Handle An Ex I Met On A Dating Site / Caught In The Act: Tv Presenter Seen Pant Down In A Now-viral Video With A... / People Are Sharing Their Most Hilarious Breakup (breakfast) Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.