Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,549 members, 7,847,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our God Forever And Ever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our God Forever And Ever (141 Views)

The Coming War When The Righteous KING, our GOD, Fights Against kings & rebels. / Our God Is Too Faithful To Fail. / Egyptians Are Yet To Dispute The Parting Of The Red Sea. Our God Lives! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our God Forever And Ever by ochibuogwu5: 6:41am On Jan 24, 2022
"For this God(Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) is OUR GOD FOREVER AND EVER: HE will be OUR GUIDE EVEN UNTO DEATH"
(Psalm 48: 14 kjv)
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our God Forever And Ever by ochibuogwu5: 6:42am On Jan 24, 2022
"Great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised in the city of our God, in the mountain of his holiness.

2 Beautiful for situation, the joy of the whole earth, is mount Zion, on the sides of the north, the city of the great King.

3 God is known in her palaces for a refuge.

4 For, lo, the kings were assembled, they passed by together.

5 They saw it, and so they marvelled; they were troubled, and hasted away.

6 Fear took hold upon them there, and pain, as of a woman in travail.

7 Thou breakest the ships of Tarshish with an east wind.

8 As we have heard, so have we seen in the city of the Lord of hosts, in the city of our God: God will establish it for ever. Selah.

9 We have thought of thy lovingkindness, O God, in the midst of thy temple.

10 According to thy name, O God, so is thy praise unto the ends of the earth: thy right hand is full of righteousness.

11 Let mount Zion rejoice, let the daughters of Judah be glad, because of thy judgments.

12 Walk about Zion, and go round about her: tell the towers thereof.

13 Mark ye well her bulwarks, consider her palaces; that ye may tell it to the generation following.

14 For this God is our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide even unto death." (Psalm 48:1-14 kjv)
Re: Jesus Christ Crucified Is Our God Forever And Ever by ochibuogwu5: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2022
Mount Zion is the environment within the seen and unseen realm where *the perfect-will of the GOD-HEAD (Father, Son and the Holy Spirit) is expressed, manifested, carried-out, established and fulfilled*

This Mount Zion is *the current standing point or point of operation for any believer in the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified who submits in each choices and decisions to the person of Jesus Christ Crucified; the Son of God to EXPRESS HIMSELF*

This Mount Zion is inside the heart of such believer that you do not need to even speak before the GOD-HEAD sees whether you are agreeing or disagreeing with His Perfect-will for any particular situation or choice or intention per time within this our earthly existence

This Mount Zion is inside our hearts hence we do not need someone outside of our physical body to talk/intercede to the GOD-HEAD on our behalf anytime anyday *unless the Holy Spirit permits or prompts us to seek physical fellowship or participate in any physical fellowship with other believers* not because another believer carries a higher-GODHEAD than the one inside your own heart but because in the wisdom of God, He has decided that you should fellowship with other brethren at that particular point in time *hence at other times, we should not produce a doctrine out of that particular incidence or wisdom of God that WE CANNOT PRAY ALONE and ACCESS THE FULLNESS OF GOD'S PRESENCE unless a pray with another believer or a particular group or some people categorized as ordained/higher-believers than yourself* because for every believer according to John 1:12-13 "But AS MANY AS RECEIVED HIM, to them GAVE HE POWER TO BECOME THE SONS OF GOD, even to THEM THAT BELIEVE ON HIS NAME:

13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God."

This scripture above explains that we are all carrying the same equal amount of THE PERSON JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED* who has been GLORIFIED IN HEAVEN AS LORD(KING) AND CHRIST(ADMINISTRATOR) FOR THE MANIFESTATION OF THE PERFECT-WILL AND PURPOSES OF THE GOD-HEAD IN THE SEEN AND UNSEEN REALMS.

As believers, we did not just *receive a abstract power rather WE RECEIVE A PERSON depicted by *HIM* in John 1:12

This PERSON on the Cross of Calvary *took our old person/the flesh inherited from Adam which was condemned for eternal damnation due to the disobedience of Adam in the garden of Eden, He entered into our punishment of eternal torment in hell-fire while hanging on the Cross of Calvary, suffered this punishment completely once and forever(it was the torment of hell-fire that He was passing through that made HIM TO CRY OUT; MY GOD, MY GOD; WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME, it was not just the physical pains on his physical body which some of us meditate upon) then came out of such punishment and offered us HIS OWN LIFE/PERSON when He said "IT IS FINISHED" (John 19:30)

It was HIS LIFE/PERSON that He gave to all human being *that tore the temple curtain from top to bottom* in order to manifest a physical sign that the glory of God hidden from all human being which is ACCESSED BY HIGH PRIESTS ONCE A YEAR in the holy of holies is NOW ACCESSIBLE TO ANY HUMAN BEING who RECEIVES HIM BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH IN HIS DEATH AND RESURRECTION.
This happened when *HE BREATHED OUT HIS SPIRIT FROM THE CROSS OF CALVARY*
thus
"Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost(His Spirit/His Person).

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

54 Now when the centurion, and they that were with him, watching Jesus, saw the earthquake, and those things that were done, they feared greatly, saying, *Truly this was the Son of God*. " (Matthew 27:50-54 kjv)

A very important point for believers is *recognizing that we carry A NEW PERSON; JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED IN HIS FULLNESS within our physical bodies* and THIS PERSON IS A KING AND AN ADMINISTRATOR OF A KINGDOM WHOSE FOCUS/TARGET IS TO MANIFEST THE PLEASURE, PERFECT-WILL AND PURPOSES OF THE GOD-HEAD(FATHER, SON AND THE HOLY SPIRIT)

As Lord (King) now dwelling in our mortal-bodies, He wants to *rule* and *manifest His Fathers' pleasure* while the believer *remains His servant/slave/subject/vessel by a deliberate willing submission of his/her will/desires/imaginations/intentions/fantasies every fresh second of our earthly existence TO THE WILL OF JESUS CHRIST CRUCIFIED*

As Christ(Administrator) of the GOD-HEAD, He only wants to *execute the perfect-will of His Father in the seen and unseen realm; nothing less and nothing more* not minding our convenience or inconvenience

Bearing in mind that our human-will is going to find this submission to HIS LORDSHIP AND CHRIST-NATURE seemingly difficult; the GOD-HEAD GAVE US HIS HOLY SPIRIT to energize us from within our spirit and overshadow us as anointing through the fresh release of HIS MERCY and GRACE for each choice/decision such that we could submit effortlessly to His Lordship and Christ-nature *effortlessly* in the seen and unseen realm while still carrying our human body which *has a free-will that is capable of choosing disobedience to THIS NEW PERSON OF JESUS NOW DWELLING WITHIN OUR PHYSICAL BODIES*

This entails that a believer can turn into unbelief through disobedience to the NEW PERSON OF CHRIST and this is a return to the flesh however he/she can remain in consistent believing and submission if he/she asks for the Holy Spirit help each moment. This conscious request for the Holy Spirit help both in what seems critical or less important in our daily human living is defined as *an active relationship with the Holy Spirit* and such a person will always have enough supply of the mercy obtained from the throne of God's grace as well as grace to help in times of need(which is each fresh second of our earthly existence), to serve God acceptably with holiness and Godly fear all the days of his/her earthly existence and be a ready vessel (a battle axe for the Lord's use) fresh each second of this our earthly existence.

We grow into active relationship with the Holy Spirit by
calling His Name *Holy Spirit*
calling His name and asking HIM to help us for each specific task we engage whether less important or more important:
*Holy Spirit help me to forgive this person who hurt/offended me*
*Holy Spirit help me to pray*
*Holy Spirit lead me to my place of work today safely*
*Holy Spirit help to love my room-mate/flat-mate/neighbor and forgive their faults unconditionally*
*Holy Spirit reveal to me the research topic that you want me to engage for my bachelors, masters or PhD dissertation*
*Holy Spirit think through my mind and reveal the solution for this present challenge that I am facing in my family, marriage or office*
*Holy Spirit help me and my fiancee to remain pure in heart, emotions, mind, body, spirit and soul until we exchange our matrimonial vow*
*Holy Spirit, My helper, help me to get the job that you want Jesus now living in my physical body to engage and glorify the Father*
*Holy Spirit, My Sanctifier, cleanse my heart, intentions and desires from every lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride of sense this day (24-01-2022) and every day I will spend on this earthly existence*
*Holy Spirit, help me to love my wife as Christ Love His bride; the Church*
*Holy Spirit, help me to submit to my husband in what pleases THE GOD-HEAD ALONE as the Church submits to Christ her head*
*Holy Spirit, help me to carry out my task in the office or school or industry or warehouse or hospital as Jesus did while He was on earth*
*Holy Spirit, help me to read my academic books, understand, retain and expound on it as Jesus did while revealing Himself to the disciples on their way to Emmaus*
*Holy Spirit, help me to desire to read your word written in the holy bible and receive your fresh revelations concerning the person of Jesus Christ Crucified each moment*
*Holy Spirit, help me to share the gospel of Jesus Christ Crucified to every creation that I will encounter today whether online or offline such that both me and the person will be convicted *afresh by your Spirit and Revealed Word*....e.t.c.
hence you can engage in conversation with the HOLY SPIRIT for 24-hours *without loneliness, boredom or even remembering that you have not eating physical food because He will be dropping His responses, words, thoughts, imaginations, strength, revelations, ideas e.t.c. into your own heart/mind* but the Holy Spirit *does not manifest sin* hence you cannot tell the Holy Spirit to help you commit sin;
for example, Holy Spirit help me lie and later I will repent....
This is error and unacceptable in the eyes of God rather ask for His mercy and grace to be able to speak His truth in such overwhelming and tempting situations as well as receive inner confidence to face the consequences of human rejections for insisting on the truth.

Deferring to HIM *fresh each moment*
Now (24-01-2022) that You; the Holy Spirit has woken me up with your breathe of life; what do you want to achieve/manifest through me today ?
Now that You; the Holy Spirit has come into my life and birthed Jesus Christ Crucified within my physical body; what do you want to manifest through Jesus in my physical body today (24-01-2022) ?
Now that You; the Holy Spirit has come, please help me to pray because I do not know, how long to pray, what intentions to pray-about according to the perfect-will of the GOD-HEAD for this current time in the seen and unseen realm and I do not know the most accurate language(human or tongues) to use in praying the current will of the Father into manifestation
Now that You; the Holy Spirit has come into my life and You are the PERSON/BEING that prompted human beings to write the contents of the holy bible, please can you explain to me what you wanted human beings to understand when you wrote this passage "...IT IS FINISHED"
(John 19:30)
Now that You, the Holy Spirit has come into my life, do you still want the New Person of Jesus which you have birthed in my whole being(spirit, soul and body) to continue in this human relationship targeted towards matrimony with this male/female ?
Now that You, the Holy Spirit has come into my life, do you still want the New Person of Jesus which you have birthed in my whole being(spirit, soul and body) to continue in my quest for a PhD research ?
Now that You, the Holy Spirit has come into my life, what does the New Person of Jesus Christ Crucified whom You have birthed within my whole being want to do with the information and communication technology knowledge you have revealed to my human person(spirit, soul and body) so far ?

who is the person controlling or determining your choices and decisions though you claim to have Jesus as Lord and Christ ?

Let us therefore pray to obtain mercy from the throne of God's grace and have grace to help us in this time of need such that we will always operate from Our New Life and Person inside Jesus Christ Crucified as Lord and Christ with an active relationship with His Holy Spirit.....

"Now may the God of peace [Who is the Author and the Giver of peace], Who brought again from among the dead our Lord Jesus, that great Shepherd of the sheep, by the blood [that sealed, ratified] the everlasting agreement (covenant, testament),

21 Strengthen (complete, perfect) and make you what you ought to be and equip you with everything good that you may carry out His will; [while He Himself] works in you and accomplishes that which is pleasing in His sight, through Jesus Christ (the Messiah); to Whom be the glory forever and ever (to the ages of the ages). Amen (so be it)." (Hebrews 13:20-21 AMPC)

(1) (Reply)

Wisdom & Reverence For God / Forces: Miraculous Power. / There Are Great Possibilities In God's Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.