Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,073 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) (41861 Views)

Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 / Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic / #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Womanizer(m): 2:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
So long as you have money and you're ready to spend it you can't experience shortage of fresh pússy grin

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by charlesedu777: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Na the same people.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by toujurs: 2:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
olasaad:
Igbo amaka shocked shocked shocked
Mumu, wetin concern igbo amaka in this one nw undecided

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by josephevergreen(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
show of shame
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by RandyOku: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
nzeobi:
Please what's this man source of income aside sycophancy .

CLITO-MINING Igbo galsgrin

6 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by GeneralOjukwu: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
FFK, The Yamleg Slayer. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Starcy(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Come ooo. How old is dis FFK. him just dey do like small pikin 4 my eyes abegi
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 2:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
New lover?

Ọ̀pá/pàṣán tá fi nà iyale....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
These ladies don't learn,like how do they do it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by LillyandDaisy: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Another trash in the making! I love his taste anyway!!!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Forsho(m): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Please someone should help me with recharge card to call someone that want to help me with job am pleading 080 8588 1007
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by tit(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
This man has no shame

The Eboe girls ni?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by AutoChick4U(f): 2:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Women too like money!! Even after this man's stupidity fa

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by SocialJustice: 2:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
This man has no shame
He's living his life without regrets. You should too.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by BJanta: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
That's good
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by leathalbeast: 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
It shows that nigerian women are materialistic, they only care about money.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Bashir75: 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
TONY042:
Fani nke umunwanyi

THE WAY FANI-KAYODE MOCKS IGBO GIRLS NEED TO BE STUDIED IN IGBO UNIVERSITIES. IGBO WOMEN HIGH TOLERANCE FOR SOME TOXIC MONEY BAG YORUBA MEN ARE SICK. ONE WAS DISGRACED AND BANISHED FROM SEEING HER CHILDREN, ANOTHER IGBO GIRL JUMPS ON HIM AGAIN AS LOVER.

5 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 2:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
He went for a plate of eba and ewedu soup cheesy tongue tongue tongue
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Judolisco(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
funshint:
Another one? Werey ni Bobo yi o grin
werey gidi...werey alaso
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by fineboynl(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Shame de catch me, as people shame de shame me.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by frankoben(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Them don use all these Igbo small small girls swear for this one sha!

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by izubext007: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Bleaching
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
The only thing me and this FFK have in common is that we like them very yellow grin

FFK = Judas of oduduwa

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Leviticuscreed: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2022
This man and Igbo girls sha lipsrsealed

A real community d**k modafking nigga

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by heniford2: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
The backstabbing Ffk Yoruba's are good in backstabbing undecided
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by IpobAntidote: 2:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fani crack head, the former Demi God of the IPIG terrorist reta@ds. Just about 5 months ago, Fani can say any rubbish trash (especially about Buhari and Tinubu) and the IPIG mumus will swallow it like vitamin. They even said he's the only smart Yoruba, they even proposed that he should run for President grin grin grin.

Now they hate and despise him for changing from PDP to Buhari's party grin grin grin grin grin and he dumped that yellow olosho from the SadEast.
How times change so quickly.
When I was telling these delusional brainwashed shallow IPIG reta@ds that Fani is on crack and that he's nothing but a loud mouth fool that's masquerading his stupidity with good English, they say make I shut up....who's laughing now grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Backlaw406(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
osuofia2:
smiley
FFK de enjoy oh,.....
He dey enjoy o, may God give me money make i enjoy my life too

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by blasted12: 2:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
All these foolish I Ibo girls that will never learn their lesson until it's too late. FFK has proven over and over again that he's temperamentally unsuitable for a long term relationship with a woman and yet these longer throat girl will still follow him because of money. Women una get wahala I tell you

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by ednut1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
nzeobi:
Please what's this man source of income aside sycophancy .

family wealth, wealth from his loot as minister, dog business ( rears big dogs).
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by SuperStarBabe(f): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
No human is without sin.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
ffk is a typical example of Yoruba demon, igbo ladies keep rushing him, from Bianca to chikwendu and this new upcoming witch

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Esther As A Little Girl / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US / BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.