Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) (41865 Views)

Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 / Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic / #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kobicove:
No human being is irreplaceable.

Precious Chikwendu your chapter is closed as far as this guy is concerned!
The bolded is something I tell people all the time...Nobody is irreplaceable...It is a matter of time.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
donofdons:
The way FFK use these Igbo women ehen. See how this fine beauty queen that could have been a good wife to any young Igbo man is been used and domesticated by this man. She is finer than the wife of any Igbo billionaire.
Before the war, a man like him found not even see that undies of an igbo woman, but I guess that changed after their humiliating defeat in the war. Now, every shriveled man can afford to keep a permanent Igbo toy. I only pray that FFK straighten her life so that she will never suffer even after she has been dumped. You can finish dining with governors and end up in the streets because your benefactor left you

don't mess with this

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
The only person i pity here is the new girlfriend,she go soon collect..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ogaga87:

don't mess with this

And who told you that he dated Bianca?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 3:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Women are very funny. You know that this guy is a violent bipolar person and you still went ahead to start dating him. The hammer wey the first wife see run, na hin him go take dismantle your head. And e go be your fault.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Frank6738(m): 3:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
baba sha like igbo girls
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
AutoChick4U:
Women too like money!! Even after this man's stupidity fa
It is no longer new under the sun na... grin

FFK GO reach every lady interested..cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by deavicky(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why won't God punish all this men for me?. See machine weh young man suppose carry nah eh this man go carry because he get pepper.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by otemeh01(m): 3:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
faithfull18:
These ladies don't learn,like how do they do it
If the man toast you now, walahi you go gree.
Money speaks.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by uthlaw: 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Amuluonyenaego:
This man has no shame
shame for?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by firstjoe(m): 3:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
funshint:
Another one? Werey ni Bobo yi o grin
I swear!! Fa'gbo gidi..dangbana choko
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wherever there is food FFK must appear sharp sharp
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 3:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dshocker:

And who told you that he dated Bianca?

You saying ffk current chik is finer but am saying Bianca is
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
It will end in premium tears.

Women never learn!

They will see a man divorcing different women with children, yet they still want to be with same man.

Somebody once said here on NL that Nigerian women are useless.

I'm not the one that said o somebody said cheesy

If you quote me Buhari will call you.

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 3:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
nzeobi:
Please what's this man source of income aside sycophancy .

Syphonmoney
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 3:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Women will never learn
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by gidado14(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
CuriousMynd:

https://www.instagram.com/real_ffk/p/CZEdKXZIHDi/?utm_medium=copy_link

THIS MAN LIKE BEKUS, I THOUGHT HEM SAY HIM WEWE NO DE WORK

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by qtguru(m): 3:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
daddytime:
My brother and friend....

I hope they prepared a cooler before FFK?

This albino wey dey sun teeth with FFK eye go soon clear. The only problem be say, na we dem go carry the wahala come dey judge to for here...

No be woman, another one is ready to take over.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Talawaka: 3:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
His new girlfriend?

Since I was never sent a memo, this is all staged afaik. cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Kwinesther: 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
No be this man dey hype and celebrate his Ghanaian wife last week dey call her sweet sweet names? Man matter tire me ooo...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Person2person(m): 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hmm
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by deji17: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
The woman is asking the Lady: You are next to chop breakfast?

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
nzeobi:
Please what's this man source of income aside sycophancy .

His father was Nigeria's first minister of minister resources.
He was OBJ's spokesman and Minister of aviation. Money dey wella.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kwinesther:
No be this man dey hype and celebrate his Ghanaian wife last week dey call her sweet sweet names? Man matter tire me ooo...

He dictates how he runs his relationships. Every woman in his life must respect his Ghanaian wife who is legally married to him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Kwinesther: 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
kingthreat:

He dictates how he runs his relationships. Every woman in his life must respect his Ghanaian wife who is legally married to him
Okay...the shameless adulterer, his wife and his useless Igbo gf...na dem all sabi.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Johel(m): 3:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by nzeobi(m): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
ednut1:
family wealth, wealth from his loot as minister, dog business ( rears big dogs).
How can rearing big dogs be a source of income

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by olasaad(f): 3:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
toujurs:
Mumu, wetin concern igbo amaka in this one nw undecided

Lol another omo igbo in the making. Welcome to FFK home

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by anonimi: 3:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
funshint:
Another one? Werey ni Bobo yi o grin

Original abi fake werey

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by aalangel(f): 3:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
By the time you see what Precious saw, you'll run without your legs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Esther As A Little Girl / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US / BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.