Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) (41864 Views)

Ebuka's Outfit At The Premiere Of BBNaija Season 7 / Funmilayo: The Lioness Of Lisabi: Joke Silva To Star As Funmilayo Kuti In Biopic / #AgbadaChallenge: Photos From The Premiere Of 'Merry Men' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 12:45am On Jan 25, 2022
Shameless man...
Meanwhile, in less than 2 years now she will go on relegation like Snow White. I don't know why women don't reason...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by donofdons: 6:00am On Jan 25, 2022
Stevenson1:

Stop sounding like a broken records. Everybody bleeps everybody... Only difference is that you guys celebrate bleeping Igbo girls because of low self esteem or the fact that you couldn't believe it.
You people are the only tribe that celebrates bleeping or marrying igbo women. Una low self esteem is in DNA.
Also, Igbo women are top teir ladies. They are naturally beautiful and originally fair in complexion and that's why Igbo man will rather remain single than marry outside Igbo land or SS.
There is a reason Igbo women have won miss Nigeria for 10 years uninterrupted.
You guys should stop disgracing yourselves always. Stop celebrating mediocre.
An average nobody fair Igbo lady that ffk befriended is who you are jumping up and down and even bringing up civil war?? Omo, you dey useless as the P in philosophy.
Ffk get type and his type of ladies can never been seen in entire Yoruba race. That's why no matter the insult, no matter the disgrace, ffk would rather go back to Igbo ladies than befriend any Yoruba monkey.
Everybody is rushing to marry Igbo women. Ondo even get Igbo lady as first lady.
El rufai son too.
Atiku, and so many more!
Our women are top teir and elegance and they are the fantasy of every man in Nigeria and beyond.
Igbo women are here to stay and they will dominate just like their men are doing already.
Few days ago, Yoruba women cried out on Twitter why no tribe is considering them for marriage again. ��
I nearly died laughing cos even their men too dey run. Who go come marry you when una men dey avoid una. They say charity begins at home.
You can't leave a diamond and choose a charcoal.
Igbo women kwenu! Keep chasing after the bag and keep marrying their best men. So as my SS ladies too cos na we and una share the same skin. Yoruba people get skin like Senegalese people and that's why they celebrate coming close to Igbo ladies.

I see it pained you. Fulani women are in high demand too amongst northern elites and are definitely more beautiful than Igbos. How is it that they don’t allow themselves to be used like this by old Yoruba men?. And why is your wife from delta instead of Igbo land? And don’t say she is delta igbo because if she is, yuh would have mentioned it. I am sure she is one of those sapele or Urhobo ones. I know a man who has time to type like you defiantly can’t afford an igbo lady.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Sensiblerealist: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2022
The guy likes them fair. Nawa ooo

olasaad:
Igbo amaka shocked shocked shocked
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2022
donofdons:

I see it pained you. Fulani women are in high demand too amongst northern elites and are definitely more beautiful than Igbos. How is it that they don’t allow themselves to be used like this by old Yoruba men?. And why is your wife from delta instead of Igbo land? And don’t say she is delta igbo because if she is, yuh would have mentioned it. I am sure she is one of those sapele or Urhobo ones. I know a man who has time to type like you defiantly can’t afford an igbo lady.

Look at the bolded. Aren't you ashamed that your Igbo women are for sale and they lack empathy? Just read what you wrote. Igbo people, you all lack empathy.

Why will a sane person marry an Igbo woman? A woman that doesn't have pity for anybody? Make you behave yourself oh all you cold hearted people. Na why the world at large nor like una be that
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by Stevenson1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
donofdons:

So, i told you my girl is from Delta and you already decided by yourself that it's sapele or urhobo?? Lol.
Anyways, Fulani's aren't liberal yet like other South states. Some Hausa men can not even get married to Fulani e come be some southerners.
Also, there's a high percentage that you will get attacked or killed if you brag about bleeping Fulani girls anyhow online. Is that what you want Igbo men to be doing?? To start attacking other tribes just cos they bleep or marry our women?? So, we should leave money, businesses, investments and start monitoring or attack whoever we see with Igbo women. LoL. Pls, I don't want to laugh.
If everyone desires to be with Igbo women, that means there is something we are doing right. We are training our ladies right!
It's a thing of joy to us. We are proud of our Igbo women everywhere.
Can you say same about your own girls? LoL.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Attends Premiere Of Yahaya Bello’s Biopic With Lover (Photos) by donofdons: 5:25pm On Feb 10, 2022

Look at the bolded. Aren't you ashamed that your Igbo women are for sale and they lack empathy? Just read what you wrote. Igbo people, you all lack empathy.

Why will a sane person marry an Igbo woman? A woman that doesn't have pity for anybody? Make you behave yourself oh all you cold hearted people. Na why the world at large nor like una be that

Empathy is weakness and for losers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Throwback Photo Of Esther As A Little Girl / ‘Up North’, ‘Lionheart’ & ‘King Of Boys’ For Hollywood Screening In US / BBNaija: Saga Introduces Nini To His Father (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.