Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,560 members, 7,837,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages (25604 Views)

Bolt/Uber Drivers To Start Warning Strike Next Month. / My Former HR Is Disturbing Me / Man Electrocuted In Akure While Working On A Pole (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by jimtemi1: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2022
oluseyiforjesus:
Truth to be said there are some job not meant for female. But God bless all our hustle....... Happy new week.
For them to do that, it means they have no choice. Those that have choices are in Allen avenue
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by Tonyx5(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2022
Def not reading all that
I'm happy for them tho
or sorry that happened
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by BlueAir: 11:06am On Jan 24, 2022
undecided and is it Uber job that isn't meant for women? If not that it's irresponsible, pathetic, sexually motivated men with little or no sense of dignity wey full outside these days
oluseyiforjesus:
Truth to be said there are some job not meant for female. But God bless all our hustle....... Happy new week.
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by techWriter3: 11:15am On Jan 24, 2022
Great and awesome text next from manager himself.keep blessed my worker chic.
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by tollyboy5(m): 11:21am On Jan 24, 2022
Kollins11:
I went to cut my hair yesterday, I saw a lady that brought 2 of her kids to cut their hair too. So one guy approached her and started toasting her inside the barbing salon.

The woman said do you realize I'm married with kids. The idiots guy openly and shamefully said "it does not mean, we can be secret lovers"

The woman vex, she almost landed him a dirty slap, no be small matter play yesterday. Why are some guys like that??
Many men are stupid!
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by tollyboy5(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2022
Bahamas95:
Even Indian film nor long reach like this.
cheesy comrade

1 Like

Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by meobizy(f): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2022
If you read all that, 2022 will provide you nothing which 2021 didn’t. You will remain nothing but an unemployed Nairaland troll. It’s not a curse because it is unadulterated fact.
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by eburuu: 11:48am On Jan 24, 2022
Dorcmass:
abek who read everything should summarize am for me
if I read one word for the nonsense make I bend
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by 7pages(m): 11:49am On Jan 24, 2022
mecussey:

Bolt or Ubar no go accept Golf 3 na...You need 1m to get a good car

Not uber boss, taxi at Ikeja axis
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by Bamzyriches451: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ogbeni op, I could not go through the long episode you wrote up there cuz I'm focusing on my weed. I'll come back to read then I comment
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by Munzy14(m): 2:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kollins11:
I went to cut my hair yesterday, I saw a lady that brought 2 of her kids to cut their hair too. So one guy approached her and started toasting her inside the barbing salon.

The woman said do you realize I'm married with kids. The idiots guy openly and shamefully said "it does not mean, we can be secret lovers"

The woman vex, she almost landed him a dirty slap, no be small matter play yesterday. Why are some guys so uncultured??
A handful of stupid guys plenty these days...Like they see evident of a lady being married, and still want to try there luck.. lipsrsealed

On the other we still have some stupid married ladies that enjoy the stupid attention...some even make stupid advances to guys...If you work or do business that gets you exposed to ladies, you will understand perfectly...

Some people lost home training tey tey..
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by Cromagnon: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kollins11:

The woman vex, she almost landed him a dirty slap, no be small matter play yesterday. Why are some guys so uncultured??
uncultured how? So he should not shoot his shot? Wetin she find go barbing saloon? Abi leg de pain her husband? On be him born d pikin?
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by Kollins11: 5:01pm On Jan 24, 2022
Cromagnon:
uncultured how? So he should not shoot his shot? Wetin she find go barbing saloon? Abi leg de pain her husband? On be him born d pikin?
Keep on supporting immorality. Do you know if her husband might be working in another state?

Sometimes you guyz should be reasonable for once, what if it was your wife the guy was toasting?? so you will be happy your wife is having an affair??

Opor oo!
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by mecussey(m): 5:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
7pages:

Not uber boss, taxi at Ikeja axis

OK, wish I can help, 250k no much when things were ok with me but Buhari administration did a lot of harm for my side. Good luck to you.
Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Chloraseptic:
I'm not surprised some men can behave like he-goat.

Imagine my friend disturbing my girlfriend to come and see him even after she's given him the insult of his life the mumu is still not relenting..

Most Men are naturally stupid and foolish by default. That's how most of them are designed.....

1 Like

Re: Female Uber Drivers: Passengers Make Advances At Us, Send Disturbing Messages by Cromagnon: 5:33am On Jan 28, 2022
Kollins11:
Keep on supporting immorality. Do you know if her husband might be working in another state?

Why didn't she move with the husband
She de form career woman
This the result
How did I support immorality
Lions eat cows, is that immoral?

Sometimes you guyz should be reasonable for once, what if it was your wife the guy was toasting?? so you will be happy your wife is having an affair??

Opor oo!
my wife will not be roaming upandan like say she no get head
Wetin concine me with affair
If the other guy is more attractive to her I get another wife
No time

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lacasera Company Workers Protest Over The Sacking Of 700 Workers / Is It Good To Leave Huge Amount Of Money In Ur Salary Account? / Please Help Review My CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.