Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U (1099 Views)

Ways To Know If A Girl Wants To Date U. / How Long Does It Take Her To Say YES I Will Date U? / What Do U Call A Man That Wants To Date U And your Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by bimbliss(f): 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2007
An old man wants to date you cos he feels his rich and wants to feel funky like a young boy and you refused his advances but he gets angry and starts beefing for that. so what type of action should be taken on such a man to teach him a lesson
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by Macutie(f): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2007
I'l beat him with a stick! Eeeeeeww
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by kanmosyl(m): 1:06pm On Jul 31, 2007
Report the person to the SSS.
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by iice(f): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2007
LMAO because of his money undecided Hin never jam rock. . .but if he starts harassing me. . .don't need to do anything. Wouldn't want to be in his shoes when he gets beaten up grin
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by Lexyhearts(f): 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2007
honestly i like pple who go straight to e point.just say its me and don hide behind e bush.say an old man hd proposed so--------------------------------
and we will give u an advice knowing its one of our nairalanders.

@topic

i will tell him to go to hell and ask for one of satan's angel for a date wink
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by Joey82(m): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2007
Funny enough, its d ones u reject that u'll talk about, if u'd accepted him, we won't hear a word lipsrsealed
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by onmakpo: 9:37pm On Jul 31, 2007
let me advice u though it may look dramatic.show him d necessary respect but when he tries taking advantage give him 2 slaps then apologise tellin him u respect him as an elderly men who should take u like a daughter.it works .he will let u be
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by Easybaby(f): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2007
pls correct yourself angry sad . , . . . . . . . . , who is he trying to date? . . . . . me or you tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by godslead(f): 3:28pm On Aug 01, 2007
bimbliss:

An old man wants to date you because he feels his rich and wants to feel funky like a young boy and you refused his advances but he gets angry and starts beefing for that. so what type of action should be taken on such a man to teach him a lesson
@topic to tell u d truth refusing is lesson enough 4 any man dat feels u shuld trip 4 him cos his rich.(OLD OR YOUNG)and about him getting angry and beefing u"wetin concern agboro wit over load".Dat shuldnt bother u.

And pls wats ur definition of "beefing" here does it hv anytin wit him stopping d money spending on u?
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by efuah(f): 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2007
just ignore him
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by red100(f): 5:13pm On Dec 06, 2010
I agree ignore him and if he insists just hummiliate him. men like than do not deserve any respect
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by freecocoa(f): 5:20pm On Dec 06, 2010
Op you don't want to date him so why are you worried about him beefing you or is there something you are not telling us?
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by MrCork7: 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2010
tie his cork to a fan and switch it on! angry
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by MrCork7: 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2010
**tie it to a celeing fan**
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by lawrentt(f): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2010
If he is still married, treaten him that u will let his wife know, but if he is a single all u need do is invite him to a restuarant, just in front of the restuarant shout at him and tell him that how many times have u warned him never to come closer to u, plz go and seek a woman of ur age grin grin grin, Make sure u shout loud, i promise he will never come closer.
Re: What Do U Do To An Old Man Who Wants To Date U by livedit(f): 7:26pm On Dec 06, 2010
Politely tell him, thank you but you are not interested and removed yourself from that situation. Now, if he comes after you, that's one thing. That's something else altogether. But so what if he start yelling or whatever. Walk away and don't look back. He will be the one in the end looking like a fool.

(1) (Reply)

No Babe / Is This Really Love? / No Lady Can Deny This Guy On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.