Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? (8358 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 76 At A Birthday Party And 40 Others (Pics) / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Volksguys1985: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Age in that bracket is still doing nigger jor me included.

1 Like

Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Amalekki: 1:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
anonimi:

The OP is asking the wrong question.
The right question is whether youths are working/can work to flood APC and PDP to dominate their agenda and dictate things from the local government upwards in legislative and executive offices.
Does he think that there is free lunch in anything, including in politics
Don't mind them. They think power is a jamboree with some celebrities forming Mandela for two weekends. This is called a struggle and you fight for it every day. They won't flood APC and PDP with their dominant number, they won't form their own alternative platform and work day and night for it, they are waiting for free lunch.

Another one just posted above that elections don't matter in Nigeria. That tells you that they are not ready for freedom. Even if elections don't matter, you have to be part of the process from within to effect the needed changes that will make elections matter. Elections don't matter yet politicians are bribing you every election cycle to vote for them... is that not juju? Use your head!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by heniford2: 1:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

True talk but wetin I do you nah?
grin
your very smart and dummy at the same time cheesy make use of ur brain don't waste it

1 Like

Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by remitarich(f): 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
WE NEED SOMEONE THAT HAS THE QUALITIES OF A LEADER AND SENSE OF HUMAN IN HIM OR HER....
HE OR SHE CAN BE OF ANY AGE

2 Likes

Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by MoIbrahim: 1:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
They are not ready at all. All of them are behaving like those politicians who think that presidency should just be given to them because they have a right to carry it. Others have the right toi, and in addition are politicking.

1 Like

Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Sebastine1994(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
How can you get experience when you have not done something before,

You claim the old men are better experienced, how did they get their experience. You learn by doing. I believe we can do it if we are given the chance.

Please don't be like those employers that require 10 years working experience before they can employ you. How then can the worker get the working experience without getting his hands dirty.

Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Lawalemi(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sadly, it's like money is dictating the pace except Nigerian youths rise to reclaim their future
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Please i'm still in need of ur help.. Its all in my signature.. Una never still neva help my life.. I'm begging
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
talan5:
YES SIR

100 Days of Code!!!

Become a certified Software Developer before 30th April, 2022.

Join our online coding Bootcamp and become more relevant in 2022.

We have these classes:

1. Absolute beginners class #novice to ninja (HTML, CSS, JavaScript)

2. Frontend Developer CoursesadMaster JavaScript, REACT and NextJS)

3. Backend with Python or PHP

4. Mobile App Developer Course (Create Cross platform Android and iOS apps using Flutter or REACT Native)

#Our classes are flexible, practical and it's for absolute beginners with little or no experience.

*Requirements*
What you need is a laptop, desktop or smartphone.

*Entry Fee: N5,000

To enroll for any of these classes kindly send "YES" to 0 9 0 6 0 4000 96 to join our private training group.

I'm only interested in Learning C++ and Python. At least to develop Cross platform apps and Games. Do you teach C++? And In 3 months, is achieving this goal possible with you?
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Tobest94: 1:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
Politics in Nigeria is godfatherism, in the sense that for you to win an election in Nigeria,you contest with one of the two leading parties for easy recognition, then again you can’t even win primary in these parties if you’ve not been a member for so long or you have been in politics for long and you switch party,l. And to be selected as candidates, you must have settled all The godfather’s
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by godofuck231: 1:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
I
anonimi:

Buhari was just fooling around with that to give Lagbaja's 200 million mumu nation plenty of nothing to talk about.
lol
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Smithwilliams826: 1:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yes, I think so. It can only happen in my mind though.
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by tjclassix: 1:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
That youth must be a son of one of our honourable thieves and dogfathers.
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Jaqenhghar: 2:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
If youbthink the old men are bad wait till you give the youths
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by tunize(m): 2:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
ViperAda:
Many of them want to be like Burna boy... Smoke weed and flirt with the girls.

Some want to be like Davido and Wizkid... Make the money, lavish on hoes and make as many babymamas.

Some want to be like Emoney, Obi Cubana, Cubana chief priest... Make money, push drugs, show offs and lavish on bitches in the club

Others want to be like Pretty Mike... Gigolo for Abuja sugar mamas, put chains around the girls and BDSM dem bitches.

Don't even get me started about the ladies.

In summary, the youths ain't ready yet.

-Viper
Hmmmm
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by kayusely70(m): 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
Until the political processes are reviewed and all factors are finetuned, the youth don't stand a chance in the present political set-up.
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by faceland: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Not in the next election.

However, a leader of a coup archive it (with the backing of a major Superpower Nation).
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by faceland: 2:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
ViperAda:
Many of them want to be like Burna boy... Smoke weed and flirt with the girls.

Some want to be like Davido and Wizkid... Make the money, lavish on hoes and make as many babymamas.

Some want to be like Emoney, Obi Cubana, Cubana chief priest... Make money, push drugs, show offs and lavish on bitches in the club

Others want to be like Pretty Mike... Gigolo for Abuja sugar mamas, put chains around the girls and BDSM dem bitches.

Don't even get me started about the ladies.

In summary, the youths ain't ready yet.

-Viper

We are taking of 35 to 40 not 13 to 25..
Many of those 35 to 40 already have family. It's the minority that are shameless on social media.

Most 35+ years old MALES I know are solid.
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by faceland: 2:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
heniford2:
When that age bracket is in bet9ja cheesy playing virtual or watching BBafrica which you Op spend much of your time conversing here last year undecided abeg that age bracket is full of dummy ask kogi state governor undecided cheesy his in his 40yrs bracket and look at kogi state as a case study will you have faith to vote bello as a president or the Op that spent all his time writing about BBNaija last year when he should have joined a political part grin forget it youths from 35 to 40s in Nigeria are still catching cruise or getting small chops from P man and Mummies.

That Kogi governor is a major fool. Even on his 60's he would be a joker. It's not fair to judge every Nigerian youth by that 'abomination'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by AroOkigbo(m): 2:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
JohnieWalker12:
Wtf Quote me anywhere some youths between this age cap are more richer than our current president in asset and wisdom to run the affairs of this great country.
Read the question again.
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Ghoxt: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Quick correction.
At 30, one is no longer considered a youth.
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by LillyandDaisy: 2:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yes, if he can bold enough to stage a coup!
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2022
@OP.

It is do you think and not did you think.
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Amalekki:

Don't mind them. They think power is a jamboree with some celebrities forming Mandela for two weekends. This is called a struggle and you fight for it every day. They won't flood APC and PDP with their dominant number, they won't form their own alternative platform and work day and night for it, they are waiting for free lunch.

Another one just posted above that elections don't matter in Nigeria. That tells you that they are not ready for freedom. Even if elections don't matter, you have to be part of the process from within to effect the needed changes that will make elections matter. Elections don't matter yet politicians are bribing you every election cycle to vote for them... is that not juju? Use your head!

Twists and turns.... you may not understand...... there's nowhere in the world where everyone between 30-40 is interested in contesting with or without the money.....stop saying everyone must do this or that!!

That's because it's a matter of chance for you to find people that are willing and capable of contesting elections successfully towards improving the standard of living of as many people as possible... everywhere in the world!!!!!!

If you say Mr XYZ is too lazy to contest...,are you diligent enough to seek the understanding of certain things
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
35 - 40 is a grown ass adult so yes by all means
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Cognitivereason: 3:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nope
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by PeterCA1: 3:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
It may be in order countries but not in Nigeria. And if it happens, know the already placed that youth there so the can control him/her.
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by gidado14(m): 3:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

YES IF WE KEEL ALL THE OLD POLITICIANS ABOVE 40 YEARS, WHO IS WITH ME
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Johel(m): 3:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

No oooooo.
I was given that nickname because I use green for my posts. grin grin

Cool grin grin
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Emmandu(f): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Honestly, I hope and wish, but that change will take time!! Meanwhile....

IPhone 12 pro max in mint condition very clean with no scratch. Selling with the pack.... P

Blue colour 128gig
BH 87
Condition: As New with pack
Price:600

Graphite Colour 256
BH 100
Condition: As a new with pack
Price: 530

Both phones are US phones bought brand new and used for a short while.

Call or WhatsApp 070.30.36.39.86
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Emmandu(f): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Honestly, I hope and wish, but that change will take time!! Meanwhile....

IPhone 12 pro max in mint condition very clean with no scratch. Selling with the pack.... P

Blue colour 128gig
BH 87
Condition: As New with pack
Price:600

Graphite Colour 256
BH 100
Condition: As a new with pack
Price: 530

Both phones are US phones bought brand new and used for a short while.

Call or WhatsApp 070.30.36.39.86..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapping: Soldiers Arrest Reverend Father / FG Orders Opening Of Bye-pass In Lokoja-Abuja Road / Ogun PDP Suspends Gbenga Daniel & 12 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.