Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,285 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? (8359 Views)

Lagos Police Arrest 76 At A Birthday Party And 40 Others (Pics) / Nigeria Will Be Exporting Marijuana If I Become President- Sowore (video) / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by oyatz(m): 11:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
manduwem:
No it's not happening anytime soon.
Too many factors against such except in dreamland.
But most importantly, the Nigerian political scene isn't ready for such (even independent candidates haven't creeped into our electioneering n though we decieve ourselves that we vote the person, bottom line reality is that we voted d party hence without the party platform candidates are barely existent)

Even if the Nigerian laws allow for independent candidates, such candidates can't have his friends/relatives as agents in all the polling units scattered all over Nigeria on the election day.
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Coolgent(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Despite the fact that i held various positions from ages 26 but Presidency is above my league.
though I have garnered vast experiences and connection but I don't have the required billions to fund my campaign and other logistics.

You can't win gubernatorial election in Nigeria with 4 billions let alone President.
Re: Did You Think A Youth Between Age 35 And 40 Can Become President Of Nigeria? by Adeoye11(m): 7:02am On Jan 25, 2022
Let's know this and know peace, election and electing great minds is not Nigeria's problem but circumstances in Nigeria.
We have elected great minds into senate, house of Reps etc but what did they become? a dog in a book due to circumstances.
I tell you with all sincerity, reformation and referendum is what we need if we want your questions to be achieved.
If constitution is working well then voting system can follow.
To me I wants to advise us youth to channel all our energy on calling for referendum, strengthened constitution, and a powerful reformation instead of wasting our time in the sun casting vote that doesn't count.

Have you noticed the mood of politicians when people call for those three things aforementioned and notice the mood when we call for elections.
If God should turn to human and run for president in Nigeria, he will be frustrated and also become a victim of Nigeria circumstances.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Countries That Are Smaller Than Biafra Yet Better Than Nigeria. / Osibanjo Gate Crashed Into The Security Meeting In Aso Rock- Picture / 3rd Niger Bridge Is Possible 2025 If Pdp Is Returned To Power In 2023.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.