Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,339 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Interesting Conversation Between A Loyal Man And Cheating Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interesting Conversation Between A Loyal Man And Cheating Girlfriend (361 Views)

Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Conversation Between A Loyal Man And Cheating Girlfriend by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
An interesting conversation between a loyal boyfriend and his cheating girlfriend has got netizens talking.

In a Whatsapp conversation, the lady asked her boyfriend to forgive her after she cheated on him.

The man revealed that he decided not to have s**x for 2 years because of her girlfriend only for her to disappoint her by cheating on him.

The man‘s girlfriend kept apologizing to him but to no avail as he expressed shock at his girlfriend for sleeping with just a random guy.

See the conversation below:
https://browngh.com/interesting-conversation-between-a-loyal-man-and-cheating-girlfriend-will-break-your-heart-screenshot/

Re: Interesting Conversation Between A Loyal Man And Cheating Girlfriend by Nanaborga(m): 12:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
It is well

(1) (Reply)

How To Last Long In Bed And Also Increase The Size Of Your Joystick / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deep In Love / Am I The Only One Having This Issue With First Bank?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.