Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine (6062 Views)

Slay Queen Runs Mad After Sex & Sleeping Over At A Big Boy's House (photos) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by kingvicking(m): 1:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
Funny reactions as a slay queen ran out of a guy's room when she realized she could not withstand the guy's heavy duty drilling machine,
she was seen shouting and asking if the guy wants to kill her because of the #50,000 he paid her.

Someone said she should render the service she was paid for,
watch the short video and share your thoughts.

Please, Kindly like and subscribe, to help me grow this new youtube channel, It cost you nothing, but means a lot to me, Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GCsoVjg44E

@Rocktation,
@farano

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by youngreezy(m): 1:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Na there type dey Instagram dey shame men with small prick...I don see them taya na,na why all these girls wey dey for bad girls online no dey move me again.. majority of them na mouth Dem get once you spread there leg insert the head Dem don begin dey shake dey beg say e dey touch there womb....and to the useless simp of a man,50k for ordinary toto?!! something wey em no fit give em fellow man oooo.....I'm speechless

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by Godada(m): 1:12pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by kingvicking(m): 1:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
youngreezy:
50k for ordinary toto?!! something wey em no fit give em fellow man oooo.....I'm speechless

this one off me

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by kingvicking(m): 1:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Godada:

Boss, air your opinion

1 Like

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by Isokoson1: 1:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

I taya

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by kingvicking(m): 1:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
Isokoson1:
Mehn this is beyond local man logistics

I taya

At least , if she no fit render service, she should refund money paid.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by Sonnobax15(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
grin
Oh
Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by Godada(m): 2:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
kingvicking:

Boss, air your opinion

Comrade......

As a professional to another professional.... A job contracted for..... Must be completed regardless of the unique circumstances

1 Like

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by kingvicking(m): 2:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Godada:

Comrade......

As a professional to another professional.... A job contracted for..... Must be completed regardless of the unique circumstances

no breach of contract, agreements should be honored

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by Ofadaman(m): 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lol, well scripted by bloggers to make it look real.

A girl leaves your house and you're stopping her, she didn't leave in a hurry, judging by how she's still fully dressed with all her make ups still on.

Well scripted with the camera angle ,but you don't fool me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by Palazee(m): 3:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by Godada(m): 4:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
kingvicking:

no breach of contract, agreements should be honored

Indeed
Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by BigYash: 4:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
youngreezy:
Na there type dey Instagram dey shame men with small prick...I don see them taya na,na why all these girls wey dey for bad girls online no dey move me again.. majority of them na mouth Dem get once you spread there leg insert the head Dem don begin dey shake dey beg say e dey touch there womb....and to the useless simp of a man,50k for ordinary toto?!! something wey em no fit give em fellow man oooo.....I'm speechless
50k for dirty STD filled toto o.. Na men dey spoil these girls normally sha. Some pay as much as 500k for pussy, and they won't even fvck the thing well o.. Tell me why the girls won't be rude..

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by ruggedtimi(m): 5:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
50k for careless knacking
Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by MufasaLion: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
What will be my fate with this 15 inches between my legs?

angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by kingvicking(m): 8:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Guys,
Kindly subscribe to my channel, I really need your help growing my channel.

It will cost you almost nothing to subscribe, but it will go a long way for me,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm4O_aH-jSu9VZuZo7C__6g/videos

Thanks.
Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by youngreezy(m): 9:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
BigYash:
50k for dirty STD filled toto o.. Na men dey spoil these girls normally sha. Some pay as much as 500k for pussy, and they won't even Bleep the think well o.. Tell me why the girls won't be rude..
son men needs to be shot on the balls

1 Like

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by BigYash: 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
youngreezy:
son men needs to be shot on the balls
I swear.. Sense far from them. You will hear them saying " you can not come and tell them what to do with their money"
Them full Nairaland..
Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by Hardquy(m): 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
youngreezy:
this one shock me o
Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by youngreezy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hardquy:

this one shock me o
na true talk I dey tell you
Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by GodIsBiafran: 11:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
All these Zoogerian men: they will pay ordinary 5K and they will fvck the poor gal as if they are trying to mine crude oil inside her t0t0. It is a sign of poverty. I used to be like that before I made it in life. I remember I fvck one 0l0sh0 so hard, she tearfully begged me to keep the money and just let her go. This is what happens if you combine big fat d1ck with the energy that comes from poverty/joblessness.
Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by Gadafii: 12:12am On Jan 25, 2022
The popular "why are you running" keeps ringing in my head cheesy
Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by Toks2008(m): 1:04am On Jan 25, 2022
youngreezy:

90% of ladies can not handle any dck above 7 inches. Forget their bragadocio.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by SocialJustice: 7:30am On Jan 25, 2022
youngreezy:
The whole thing sounds fake. For ladies that like walking stick dick sha, I know a few. It's mostly girth they are after not length.
Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by youngreezy(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Toks2008:

90% of ladies can not handle any dck above 7 inches. Forget their bragadocio.
bro I say you no need tell me,I be living witness...I no dey brag but most girls wey I don jam no dey fit withstand especially wen na Doggystyle,my ex(craze girl) Carry my hands out for her belle when. I dey fvck her from back and I could literally feel my dick going in and out and she dey shout ooo...but before we started dating,you need see the bad girl vibe she dey pull off

1 Like

Re: Drama As Slay Queen Runs Out Of The Room,after Seeing The Guy's Drilling Machine by Testimony1988(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2022
Funny.

(1) (Reply)

Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? / TGIS!! ME On Bed With My Sex Doll, First Round Of Sex. PICS / Funny Memes On Linda Ikeji's Pregnancy Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.