Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? (6063 Views)

Never Knew How Much I Care About My Girl Until I Tried To Cheat / Nigerians Don't Care About Flat Stomachs? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by jmoore(m): 6:37am On Jul 03, 2013
While listening to a relationship radio programme yesterday, a message from a blind man who needs a relationship that will lead to marriage was read. He said that the lady should be beautiful and tall.

Why care about something you can't see?
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Mynd44: 8:19am On Jul 03, 2013
I dont think so
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 03, 2013
Not at all..
Hs blind for goodness sake ,he should b happy he has some1 who loves him ,rather than stressing bout how she looks!!

1 Like

Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Godson201333(m): 10:40am On Jul 03, 2013
Yes because love itself is blind.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Popowaa: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2013
Lol,everybody has taste

5 Likes

Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by dabrake(m): 4:57pm On Jul 03, 2013
and how will he know?
is this even supposed to be a question

1 Like

Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by devour129: 2:35pm On Jul 04, 2013
nadia_SA: Not at all..
Hs blind for goodness sake ,he should b happy he has some1 who loves him ,rather than stressing bout how she looks!!
I guess gone are the days when beggars don't have choice

2 Likes

Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by ersonleads(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Even if d partner of d man na slowpoke,ugly raise to d power of 100,d blind man needs 2 b happy he hz a partner nd nt wantin to knw hw his partner is lookin cos to me d blind man is even a borden nd a liability
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by AbuMikey(m): 2:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
Reserved
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by chistar01(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lol...is this a serious thread self??

1 Like

Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by tlops(m): 2:45pm On Jul 04, 2013
I think attitude should come first on his/her list. Beauty will be a disadvantage to him coz it can lead to being unfaithful as he might have to always compete with sighted men

1 Like

Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by AhmedAbdullahi(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
All na to ease d blindness tension
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by 5much(m): 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Who said a begger can't be a chooser.
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by danjohn: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
This is more complex than many people might expect. Even a blind man wants to be seen with an attractive woman. I once heard a story about a white blind man who had been blind since birth. He had a deep crush on a black woman but he didn't know that she was black. He eventually found out that she was black and he was surprised that her race became a factor in the way he felt about her even though he has been blind since birth. Life is interesting and complex.

2 Likes

Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by AnOlAd: 2:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
Why not? At least to born fine pikin as compensation. And be proud that u are blind does not mean u should marry any kind of woman...
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by yuzedo: 2:48pm On Jul 04, 2013
HELLLLLL YEAAAAA!!!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder abi? Ok, how do blind people behold? Is it not by touching the other person? So do you want the blind people to be feeling up on flat chest and straight nyash?!?!?!?! Big brezz is NON-NEGOTIABLE! angry angry

Self-esteem is important to EVERYONE, visual impairment or not. A blind man with a beautiful partner achieves Maslow's self-actualisation when his wife has big boobsies. How?

1. Non-blind people will be like "damnnnnn! wow! This blind dude got game! If a blind ol' nigger can mack a bangin' broad like this, what am i doing with this plain b...itch?! angry

2. Fellow blind people will receive pleasure when greeting his wife by touching and feeling. Makes them all feel good! wink

3. SO BECAUSE HE IS BLIND HE SHOULD NOW HAVE WORWOR KIDS?! undecided Genes, people. At least make the kids fine abeg! angry

4. If my good friend Aliko Dangote is blind today, 95% of all you devil women will still rush to pay his groom-price and answer Mrs. Dangote! True or false?! undecided So forget, no be by blindness... Other tins follow for the matter! wink

I hope i have been able to convince you and not confuse you as to why a fine wife is birthright and constitutional entitlement of blind people. Thank! cool

8 Likes

Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by talkryte(f): 2:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Popowaa: Lol,everybody has taste

Yes o... He may be blind but his taste buds are still intact.
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by wckabuoh(m): 2:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
He should be concerned only about the woman's shape and how she smells!!
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
jmoore: While listening to a relationship radio programme yesterday, a message from a blind man who needs a relationship that will lead to marriage was read. He said that the lady should be beautiful and tall.

Why care about something you can't see?
guy even though u blind and u no fit see ur woman remember say ppl around go see ur woman.So if u blind and u end up with a very wowor woman ppl go still laugh at u but when as a blind man na a very preety babe u marry then ppl go applaud u cheesy
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by dridowu: 2:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
Hilarious
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Lilimax(f): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
nadia_SA: Not at all..
A lot of blind people have created vision of themselves if you understand what I mean and still knows what they want. If he wants a tall and beautiful lady as a wife why not? Most of them does not allow our concepts of blindness or the concepts of those around them to limit their individual potential.
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by AbuMikey(m): 2:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
This one na attitude problem!
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
yuzedo: HELLLLLL YEAAAAA!!!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder abi? Ok, how do blind people behold? Is it not by touching the other person? So do you want the blind people to be feeling up on flat chest and straight nyash?!?!?!?! Big brezz is NON-NEGOTIABLE! angry angry

Self-esteem is important to EVERYONE, visual impairment or not. A blind man with a beautiful partner achieves Maslow's self-actualisation when his wife has big boobsies. How?

1. Non-blind people will be like "damnnnnn! wow! This blind dude got game! If a blind ol' nigger can mack a bangin' broad like this, what am i doing with this plain b...itch?! angry

2. Fellow blind people will receive pleasure when greeting his wife by touching and feeling. Makes them all feel good! wink

3. SO BECAUSE HE IS BLIND HE SHOULD NOW HAVE WORWOR KIDS?! undecided Genes, people. At least make the kids fine abeg! angry

4. If my good friend Aliko Dangote is blind today, 95% of all you devil women will still rush to pay his groom-price and answer Mrs. Dangote! True or false?! undecided So forget, no be by blindness... Other tins follow for the matter! wink

I hope i have been able to convince you and not confuse you as to why a fine wife is birthright and constitutional entitlement of blind people. Thank! cool
so u sabi how to speak and write better english. I give up....

I give up................

2 Likes

Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by slimyem: 2:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Why not?
He has only lost his sight..not his vision.

I have a blind friend and his wife material requirements are so top notch. Blind people are not less human than everyone else who wants a good thing.
Handsome/beautiful blind people get told they are that. They also get told if their partner is the same too.
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by Jodesky(m): 3:03pm On Jul 04, 2013
What if he regains his sight?
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by uniqueren(f): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
i once lived in a hostel near another hostel for physically challenged guys
the blind guys in that hostel really changed my perspective of them (blind people)

there was this particular blind guy always complaining of girls having hard palms and coarse voices
he even had problems with the kind of name you answer.
He was pretty much amazing, but i've never ceased to wonder what kind of a troublesome person he wld have being
if he had his sight
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by jmoore(m): 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2013
ersonleads: cos to me d blind man is even a borden nd a liability

That one is blind doesn't mean he or she is a burden or liability.
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by xynerise: 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
He can only detect her statistics but not how beautiful she looks.
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by MillionDollars: 3:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
C question o! Shld a deaf man also care 4 his partner's voice? :-/
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by slimyem: 3:10pm On Jul 04, 2013
uniqueren: i once lived in a hostel near another hostel for physically challenged guys
the blind guys in that hostel really changed my perspective of them (blind people)

there was this particular blind guy always complaining of girls having hard palms and coarse voices
he even had problems with the kind of name you answer.
He was pretty much amazing, but i've never ceased to wonder what kind of a troublesome person he wld have being
if he had his sight
The blind peeps I know are troublesome, naughty and lewd. The educated and opportuned ones do pretty much everything normal people do.
I even know a blind guy who clubs regularly. cool
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
Brb
Re: Should A Blind Man Care About A Partner's Looks? by MillionDollars: 3:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Brb

DRY SON A' B.I.TCH

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Don't Care If She Has Slept With 1, 000 Other Men Before I Met Her / Who Says Women Dont Ever Pay On Dates? / Things That Happen Whenever You Touch A Lady's Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.