Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. (8898 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Let's Discuss!!!! What's Your Fear About Your Current Relationship / 7 Signs That Show Your Current Relationship Has No Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 6:51pm On Nov 10, 2015
How would you grade your current relationship according to these ratings.

9) Perfect

The title speaks for itself in this category. Are you at the stage where everything is moving so smoothly? You and your partner hardly or do not even quarrel or argue at all. You understand each other so well,the sex(if included) is great,very compatible and anytime you think of your future you see him/her spending it with you. Are you in this category? Please indicate. wink

8 ) Near-perfect

Okay we know it's unheard of for anybody,anything or even a relationship to be perfect. So with that we've come up with a suitable category for those who may be having doubts about their relationship status. You and your partner have little arguments once in a long while but it ends as soon as it comes up. You are both compatible,the sex is good too(if included),and you see him/her as someone you can spend the rest of your life with. Indicate if you are in this category. cheesy

7) Excellent

This category is also on a good note. You have both realised your flaws and you are working on it to prevent these flaws from coming between your relationship with your partner. Everything seems to be working fine and you try as much as possible to avoid quarrels/arguments,though it still rears it's ugly head once in a while but the love you both have for each other keeps the relationship going. Arguments and Quarrels seem to be the only setback you are experiencing and once you both can overcome them you'll be near perfect. Anyone in this category? Can I see your hands up! tongue

6) Very-Good

Okay just like our teachers used to grade us back then in elementary and secondary school. "Very-Good" was not much of a good grade to us compared to excellent. But in this case it is. It is very similar to the above grade "Excellent",except that the degree of tolerance for each other is different at both grades. In this category,while you have both realised your flaws and accepted it,there is still a bit of inability to endure. Arguments still come up and there is little or no move made to avoid it. Aside that,everything else in the relationship is fine and working well. cool

5) Good

Hmmm....many people will find themselves in this category. In fact most relationships in this category remain here from the beginning till whenever it eventually ends. You both know your flaws yet you are not ready to work on it,neither are you ready to accept your partner's. Are you in the stage where you or your partner are more concerned with your personal benefits in the relationship over what you may benefit together? Arguments or quarrels come in frequently and no action is taken to avoid it. You both go silent for days ignoring each other then you make up with a good sex(if included) and then after a while it happens again. The only factor keeping you guys together is just "LOVE",which is clearly not enough. There is lack of understanding. Can I see your hands please? Don't be afraid cheesy

4) Shaky.

Let me just drive straight to the point. At this stage, your relationship is not balanced. The "break-up and make up crew". Yea! cheesy You both can never stay in one friggin position. You break up for weeks or months then you come back again,only to be broken up again. I'm sure your hearts will get stressed out easily with the hard task you are giving it to start re-loving someone you said you won't love again. Maybe that's why we have more people suffering from cardiac arrest these days. Lol,just kidding. Anyway where the chikas and amigos in this category at? Holla! cheesygrin

3) Going with the flow/Uncertain

You are just there with this guy/girl. You don't even know whether to call it a relationship yet. You both like each other and there may have even been one or two intimate sessions. But there is this obscurity about everything so you are taking things at your own pace and not wanting to rush things. You are not sure of the future but you just want to see how things will go so you are just "Going with the flow". More like friends with benefits to me though undecided I'm tempted to raise my hands here...Lol. sad

2) Wrong turn.

Fans of horror movies will be able to relate with this title very well. You are in this relationship and everything is just wrong. Nothing is working at all. He is not even your type of guy,she is not the type of girl you thought she would be. He wants to be controlling and doesn't even want you to have friends. She is never sexually satisfied and she keeps killing your ego by comparing you with her rich ex-boyfriend. You are both not just compatible at all. Now you are sitting in that bath tub/toilet wondering how you met him/her. My brother/sister you made a wrong turn,please kindly retrace your steps back to your kind of man/woman. undecided

1) Scary movie

I guess we already know what the title means. You didn't apply for the army recruitment last year but you are in a war zone of your own. Fights and arguments every day. Today he calls you ugly and fat,tomorrow she calls you broke and a one-minute man. Next week he will throw a punch at your tummy and she will slap your face. It's already getting violent...what are you still doing there? shocked Please raise your hands,,let's see you so we can help. lipsrsealed

Lalasticlala,,Dominique help with front page please. smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
Relationship what? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by jonaifame22(m): 6:53pm On Nov 10, 2015
SuckSexFul!
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Ma own na like "world war 2"
My brother warn me say make I nor date d gal say she senior me, I nor hear.

Iffa just talk rubbish where she dey, she go reset my brain with sounding slap.

Get one day wey she say ma come fvck, I say I nor do, na xo she draw my penls hold am, na neighbours loose her grip from my D.
Ayaf suffer.
I tell her say I nor do again, she nor gree

6 Likes

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 10, 2015
Miine is titanic its sinking

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by utenwuson: 6:56pm On Nov 10, 2015
I think I belong 2 all ds categories!!! wt diff ladies though
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Donlino(m): 6:57pm On Nov 10, 2015
*chuckles*
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by falconey(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
not in one, its me and my studies.

I must say it has been GOOD lately.
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Donlino(m): 6:58pm On Nov 10, 2015
halfrica:

Like it ever existed sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin grin

Number 3 cheesy
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
stupidity:

Get one day wey she say ma come fvck, I say I nor do, na xo she draw my penls hold am, na neighbours loose her grip from my D.
Ayaf suffer.
Werey gringrin
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 10, 2015
Donlino:

Like it ever existed sad
I kno ryt embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 7:00pm On Nov 10, 2015
halfrica:
Sister you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend o cheesy
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Donlino(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
utenwuson:

You need serious Jesus.
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Donlino(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
halfrica:

I kno ryt embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

undecided
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Cutehector(m): 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

I just laffed out loud wen I read donlino's comment directed at halfrica....

1 Like

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed all my life been dating my sef more dan i date guys
Av been more single dan an album

cry cry cry cry
Love is not for me
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
utenwuson:
You go get plenty wahala on top your head be that. lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed all my life been dating my sef more dan i date guys
Av been more single dan an album

cry cry cry cry
Love is not for me
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Donlino(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I just laffed out loud wen I read donlino's comment directed at halfrica....

Was it funny? sad
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Cutehector(m): 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Relationship what? lipsrsealed
I forgot.. U do fwb...
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 10, 2015
It would be sad if this thread doesn't make front page, after all the "hard work", cause I have seen worse threads on this section make front page.

@op, I like the way you explained every option. I have seen quite a number of threads like this, but illustrating the points and giving the audience an idea of what you mean, makes it interesting, sort of.

As much as I would have loved to share some info about my current relationship, I can't, because I am not currently in any, so I don't get to pick any of the 9 options.
But my last one was good, kind of, until it became shaky, and then it became uncertain, and then I realized it was a wrong turn. It even got to the point where it all started to seem like a scary movie, and I couldn't bear it, so I had to call it quits with her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by naijaboiy: 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed
issokay abeg cheesy before you derail my thread. undecided
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Donlino(m): 7:04pm On Nov 10, 2015
halfrica:

embarassed

Have you taken your drugs?
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by fejikudz(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
stupidity:

Ayaf suffer.
This guy sef!!! grin grin grin

Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Donlino(m): 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

The derailment of this thread is inevitable..... wanna bet? wink
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

cry cry cry cry ok
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 10, 2015
Cutehector:
I forgot.. U do fwb...
No, I don't undecided lipsrsealed
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
grin just here to read comments grin cheesy
Re: How Would You Grade Your Current Relationship? [come In]. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 10, 2015
SCARY MOVIE all because of oyind17 and eleganza33 and mylifemyrules, she is a nairalander and she says i have smtin going on with them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Feminist What Do You Asay About This Picture / See How Naija Girl's Are Presenting Themselves On Instagram For Likes / I Want To Stalk Her! - Please Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.