Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' (27268 Views)

Bandits Attack Military Camp In Zazzaga, Niger State. Set Vehicles On Fire / Dahiru Saleh Is Dead! Judge Who Annulled June 12 Election Dies / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by calcal: 1:07am On Jan 25, 2022
Tinubu the racket at it again leveled danfo drivers #800 per day for his presidential campaign

That is the thief you want to vote for, dindinrin

Ogaga87:
When he fought to give Buhari presidency you didn't see it.. Now you've realised he needs to tender an apology..

Apology ni, apology ko, you all are bastards
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by onuman: 2:35am On Jan 25, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu wants to rule the Nigeria he doesn't believe in , is that not sign of early madness ?

Just give it to the north when it comes to politics, See the way they are whyning and toying with Tinubu cheesy

Tinubu does not believe in zoning of the presidency among the southern regions, because it's the turn of the Igbo to present a successor to President Buhari. But Tinubu
asks for presidency to come to the South in 2023 based on zoning. Double moral standards.
He never begin.
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by 00FFT00(m): 3:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Bucky001:
Tinubu has absolutely nothing to offer this nation other than to fulfill his long time ambition of becoming the President

He shouldn't be given the mandate!

Which mandate. Is he owed any mandate?.

1 Like

Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by whirlwind7(m): 4:31am On Jan 25, 2022
Oksman:

There no need for that even if he said that. The question is where was Nigeria in 1997? The cancelled election, assassinations going on the insecurities at that time were enough to make him make such a comment. Araba is also a Hausa word that can relate to Tinubu's comment used by the July '66 coupists who felt they don't believe in one Nigeria.

You're right.
The only issue here was, Tinubu was unfortunate to have been quoted on a newspaper headline.
Every current politician doesn't really believe in a one Nigeria, but they pretend anyway, because that is what oils their pocket.
The state of the country that year (1997) wouldn't make any sane person think the country is one.
Even the current president doesn't believe in one Nigeria.
But the north will whip up every tactics to cut Tinubu to size. That is what it is. His apology won't suddenly make him a darling to the north. They're bound to look for other excuses against him.
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:49am On Jan 25, 2022
Oksman:
grin grin grin
Many obstacles on the road for BAT's presidential ambition. Yes he has every right to make that comment after all, MKO was denied victory in an election that was obvious he had won, and those who perpetrated the act where still hanging around the corridors of power. Tinubu is not the only one guilty here, even now the agitations going on in the country is because the agitators do not believe in one Nigeria period!

SHUT UP!!!

MPAMA!
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by LivingTribunal: 4:51am On Jan 25, 2022
Behold your incoming president Nigeria
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by Blackdisciple(m): 5:03am On Jan 25, 2022
After April 13 , 1997 he is apologizing because of what na
That's another Isa pantami two black dot man or do he wanna say he was just a child back then..

1 Like

Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by seguno2: 5:03am On Jan 25, 2022
Oksman:
There no need for that even if he said that. The question is where was Nigeria in 1997? The cancelled election, assassinations going on the insecurities at that time were enough to make him make such a comment. Araba is also a Hausa word that can relate to Tinubu's comment used by the July '66 coupists who felt they don't believe in one Nigeria.

Is Buhari who was one of the July 1966 coupists and who killed southern soldiers in cold blood at the Ikeja cantonment, not president now based on Tinubu’s packaging
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by satmaniac(m): 7:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Oksman:
grin grin grin
Many obstacles on the road for BAT's presidential ambition. Yes he has every right to make that comment after all, MKO was denied victory in an election that was obvious he had won, and those who perpetrated the act where still hanging around the corridors of power. Tinubu is not the only one guilty here, even now the agitations going on in the country is because the agitators do not believe in one Nigeria period!

Considering the fact abiola was voted across the nation and he even won in the north, in the said election, it is unnecessary making such an unguarded statement.
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by freshalien: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2022
Oksman:
grin grin grin

Let us not forget he recently visited and received blessings from the man who nullified that free and fair election. Every tom, dick and harry that have been hanging around power since the 70s, 80s and 90s are all guilty.

1 Like

Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2022
Oksman:

So ask yourself, has the security situation improved or worsened now? Are elections still not being rigged in favor of the announced one and being cancelled in some cases because the results were not favorable to some people.?
Tell me the situation is not worse now I dare you.
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by FakeUnity: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2022
funshint:

Don't mind them, they just hate him for no reason. Like Tinubu is the worst thing to have ever happened to them after Biafra war. Hate him if you like, if God says he'll rule this country no man born of a woman can stop him!

God cannot say he will rule this country. So stop wasting your time. We will chop his bullion van campaign money and he will still fail. grin

That statement he made will be published on every billboard and translated in local languages wherever he goes to campaign in the country, especially the north where he hopes to win major. cheesy
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by FakeUnity: 8:23am On Jan 25, 2022
MrPADDY:
The political leaders in Nigeria, always scheming to satisfy their personal interests. If all the inflammatory statements Buhari made didn't stop him from becoming the president, how would Tinunbu's own be different? He would soon make a statement on this, and in a week's time, this would be another past tense. Naija matter, we move.

It is the same thing yoruba media did to Ojukwu when he was campaigning to be president under APGA, for those of us with elephant memory. You used his past actions and words against him. I think it is also fair to do same to thiefnuubu.
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by Tochj(m): 8:40am On Jan 25, 2022
Oksman:

Why then is MNK being persecuted
Everything that happened in 1997 is happening now.
Cancelled Election :Ihedioha election was cancelled without explanation.
Assassination and insecurity is worse today than in 1997.
So MNK is right.
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by funshint(m): 10:17am On Jan 25, 2022
FakeUnity:

God cannot say he will rule this country. So stop wasting your time. We will chop his bullion van campaign money and he will still fail. grin

That statement he made will be published on every billboard and translated in local languages wherever he goes to campaign in the country, especially the north where he hopes to win major. cheesy
I never knew you can read the mind of God. You that you can not even read the mind of your fellow mortal. If God can allow Buhari to rule Nigeria a second time who are you to say no to another man's ambition!

1 Like

Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by ablejesus26(m): 10:46am On Jan 25, 2022
Dapson73:

What about your region claiming Biafra and still want the President of Nigeria.
Confused set of people .

Don't make it a region thing,don't do it
You were sounding somewhat intelligent until you decided to go down the tribal gbasgbos lane that you guys feel passionate about.
This issue is a personal one,don't sound low by doing rubbish tribal shenanigans �.
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by Oksman(m): 12:32pm On Jan 25, 2022
Tochj:

Why then is MNK being persecuted
Everything that happened in 1997 is happening now.
Cancelled Election :Ihedioha election was cancelled without explanation.
Assassination and insecurity is worse today than in 1997.
So MNK is right.

Yes you are right. Nigeria has been running in circle since her independence nothing has changed.
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by Dapson73(m): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
executive12:

You are a fool. The ones agitating for Biafra are not asking you to vote for them for President.
By the way, how about your people that are agitating for Oduduwa Republic, and not asking Nigerians to vote for them to become President?

Nothing dey your upstairs. Idiot
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by NaijaBetInfo(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bola Tinubu has already declared his interest to contest for the forthcoming Presidential elections will Atiku declare?

� Who amongst these two would you like to win the presidential election.

Retweet for Tinubu
Like for Atiku

#Tinubu #NaijaBet #NaijaBetXPolitics #Atiku

headSmasher:

Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by NaijaBetInfo(m): 7:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
You can use translate the angry by placing Bet on him on NaijaBet.com

PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu wants to rule the Nigeria he doesn't believe in , is that not sign of early madness ?

Just give it to the north when it comes to politics, See the way they are whyning and toying with Tinubu cheesy
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by NaijaBetInfo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2022
Just channel your energy to some better by placing Bet on it on Naijabet.com

ablejesus26:

Don't make it a region thing,don't do it
You were sounding somewhat intelligent until you decided to go down the tribal gbasgbos lane that you guys feel passionate about.
This issue is a personal one,don't sound low by doing rubbish tribal shenanigans �.
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by ablejesus26(m): 8:11pm On Jan 25, 2022
NaijaBetInfo:
Just channel your energy to some better by placing Bet on it on Naijabet.com

This is the very reason why you have soaked garri since 2pm, watching it like a watchman, expecting it to swell and become solid rock before you will eat it�
Don't go out there and hustle like your mate,be playing bet upandan.
Hunger go still shift your waist ��.

1 Like

Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by k2money(m): 12:27am On Jan 26, 2022
FakeUnity:

Mr billionaire are you ready to use your money for all that?
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by millionboi(m): 2:43pm On Jan 26, 2022
k2money:

Apart from Lagos which state Igbo ever hold a political position?
na only Lagos u know,thy plenty
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by k2money(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
millionboi:
na only Lagos u know,thy plenty
Oga give us another state that accommodate Igbo and give them political seat like Lagos.
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by millionboi(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
k2money:

Oga give us another state that accommodate Igbo and give them political seat like Lagos.
thy plenty.....do ur research and see
Re: Saleh Zazzaga To Tinubu: Apologise For Saying 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria' by k2money(m): 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2022
millionboi:
thy plenty.....do ur research and see
Bro you are using question to answer my question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / "Why FG Can’t Seize My Assets In Nigeria, US, UK, Dubai"- Ekweremadu Tells Court / Ministries, Departments, Agencies In Secret Recruitments To Cover N9.2bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.