Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,919 members, 7,835,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army (9679 Views)

Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army / Sit At Home Continues IPOB Criminals Paste Posters PHOTOS / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by cyprex: 7:53pm On Jan 24, 2022
Biafrannuke:
Brigadier Nwaekwensu I hope nobody will shout 'they have families' when the time comes.

Why the threat ?
You can effectively dispute his claims without such subtle threats
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by asanausana91: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
God bless the Nigerian Army. The problem of this country is human right organization that encourage terrorism.
Akunyili was gruesomely killed by ipob, human rights did not say anything.
Miracle, the policewoman was killed,human right did not say anything even when the know she was the only daughter of a widow.
A pastor was killed for inviting soldiers to guide his students as they are writing exams,human right didn't say anything.
Hundreds of police stations and policemen were killed and burnt, human right didnt say anything.
Nigerians are been imprisoned in their own country every Monday, human right is saying nothing
Today there is no freedom of speech in the east, vehicles are been snatched from their owners , yet the so called human right is saying nothing.
These so called human rights ,are they only for terrorist?
I pray and wish the day one of these useless human rights will be either killed or kidnapped. Any policeman that go for the rescue of the idiots should be killed by the kidnappers. No policeman or military personnel should go for rescue of any human rights member if kidnapped, let them enjoyed their terrorism. I curse any policeman or military personnel that rescue any human rights member.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Ojiofor: 7:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
chiagozien:
[s][/s]God bless Ipob.

God bless ESN.

We Igbos love and support you guys.

More like Ibini Ukpabi bless IPOB and ESN.
You can't swear to Ibini Ukpa and ask for God's blessings.
All of you spiritually belongs to Ibini Ukpabi by swearing oath of allegiance to it.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Coldie(m): 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Army shut up ipob might be foolish but in this regard they did not lie. Till today you are yet to release the result of the investigation of your men that we’re using sub machine guns to shoot into peoples houses in the east. You people can’t fool everybody
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by IGBOSON1: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2022
Dcaliphate:
Bastards!!
The Nigerian Army are terrible liars and very evil people. They have killed innocent civilians and burnt several houses in several villages in the southeast on unproven allegations that the said houses are harbouring ipob members. They did it in Akabo town in Ikeduru LGA in Imo state last year. I saw it with my own eyes i wasnt told., go and confirm it if u think its all lies. Its my village. They did same thing in Orlu LGA in same imo state and also did so in Awgu LGA in Enugu state. They do so and come out and deny it. It is evil. There is underground war going on in his country against the southeast. The NA are habitual liars.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Charly68: 7:59pm On Jan 24, 2022
Kill the killers without wasting time .. no justification for murderous act
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by 678chuks: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
Oga ipob Don chop am trowey your proganda can never stop the struggle
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Lovenorth: 8:00pm On Jan 24, 2022
OMYKROIN:

Do you see how you are disgracing yourself up and down like a dog with mange infection. How can that be true? Ask your self honestly how is it even possible?
You northerners are chronic fools I swear.
If I curse idiotic prophet mohammed or lunatic allah now. You terrorists will start foaming from the mouth.
Shut up your mouth and go and continue worshipping human being like you

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by 678chuks: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lies from the pit of hell ipob don't kill their own
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by kuuljay(m): 8:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
chiagozien:
My comment was not for zombies
it was for fellow canibalist I'm sure grin
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by OMYKROIN: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
shocked
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by techWriter3: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Brigadier Nwaekwensu I chance anybody will chant 'they do children' when the moment goes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by sirp9898(m): 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
I no believe ona na ipob they fight for our interest o make ona advise the govt to conduct refrendom to no the people mind everything no be by force we need peace thank you
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Lovenorth: 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
OMYKROIN:

What of you that is worshipping a chronic bloody rapist of medina, a lazy bastard that was high on opium hallucinating that one lunatic demon god allah gave him one useless religion of piss.
No wonder God cursed him that while trying to rape zainab, she poisoned the idiot with rat poison, even after the vagabond was buried, hungry pigs exhumed his petrifying carcass and munched the idiot.
He has be deceiving you guys that if you kill the soul of one infidel that your lunatic slowpoke allah will give you 72 virgins whereas him is resting as feaces of one medina swine.
Your useless allah is so worthless that he needs urchins and bastards like you to cut people's throat for him. Violent rascals.
This is the effect of worshipping servant of Allah
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Decryptor(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu says Intersociety’s latest report is an attempt to incite the public against the Army.

“Civil rights groups, International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law, otherwise known as InterSociety, has an antecedent of making unverifiable claims, aimed at supporting the activities of terrorist groups in Southern part of Nigeria.”

The spokesman called the allegation that in 14 months, troops burned “100 Igbo communities, attacked not less than 1000 dwelling houses belonging to unarmed civilians and destroyed property valued at N40billion” as lies without evidence.

“The report also alleged that security operatives killed 1150 innocent and defenceless ndigbos within the said period.

The Army insists it is a “cherished national institution” that is fighting at different fronts for the sovereignty and unity of Nigeria and would not permit IPOB “dissidents and their cohorts” to undermine national security.

Nwachukwu said the NA conducts its operations in line with global best practices and does not involve in extra-judicial killings and abuse of fundamental human rights.

Brigadier General Oñyema Nwachukwu: If it is true that soldiers have invaded the homes of innocent civilians and killed them extra-judicially, you and your family members will die horrible and dispeakable deaths one by one by the grace of God.

But I know it is true because I watched the videos of soldiers going into the homes of civilians and tagging residents as IPOB members.

For those who are bringing unrest in Igbo land be it IPOB or Fulani disguised as Unknown Gun Men, may they meet their Waterloo and be terminated and sent to hell.

For those soldiers and policemen killing innocent people or tagging innocent passersby who they arrest as UGM, may their families die from a lightening strike which will cause fire to roast their dead bodies till they are burnt to ashes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by berrystunn(m): 8:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
chiagozien:
Nigeria terrorist army can only tell that to zombies in the zoo called Nigeria.

We in East know those killing and burning our houses,They are Nigeria terrorist army.

All of una go have a date with boko,iswap and bandits.

The level of your brainwash needs medication.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Rawtruth1: 8:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
I will repeat my earlier submission in another thread concerning the "struggle"

Every armed robber in Igbo land is now a freedom f!ghter.

He will enforce sit at home

Then he will rob and kidnap

The next day, he will preach Biafra at the market square

Once he identifies Onyendu as his personal lord and saviour, all his sins are washed away.

All the armed robbers and kidnappers in Igbo land now fly the flag.

They will decimate the police in the name of biafra

Then they will dispossess other Biafrans

Snatch their cars. Sometimes snatch their lives.

That's where we are.

When the army catches them , they will become victimised Biafran youths arbitrarily arrested by a high handed military intent on crushing a legitimate quest for self determination.

Ohaneze will issue a statement

But before they are picked up , they will continue to masquerade as freedom fighters and ransack the land.

That's where we are.

In a hard place.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by berrystunn(m): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
Another lies from Lagos-Ibadan express way media.. Which army? The ones that are no longer in any part of SE as ESN have taken over the security of the SE which make the region more peaceful

And yet igbos are leaving in fear. Not because of Fulani, but because of ipob ESN.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by gidgiddy: 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
asanausana91:
God bless the Nigerian Army. The problem of this country is human right organization that encourage terrorism.
Akunyili was gruesomely killed by ipob, human rights did not say anything.
Miracle, the policewoman was killed,human right did not say anything even when the know she was the only daughter of a widow.
A pastor was killed for inviting soldiers to guide his students as they are writing exams,human right didn't say anything.
Hundreds of police stations and policemen were killed and burnt, human right didnt say anything.
Nigerians are been imprisoned in their own country every Monday, human right is saying nothing
Today there is no freedom of speech in the east, vehicles are been snatched from their owners , yet the so called human right is saying nothing.
These so called human rights ,are they only for terrorist?
I pray and wish the day one of these useless human rights will be either killed or kidnapped. Any policeman that go for the rescue of the idiots should be killed by the kidnappers. No policeman or military personnel should go for rescue of any human rights member if kidnapped, let them enjoyed their terrorism. I curse any policeman or military personnel that rescue any human rights member.

Can you provide one shred of evidence that IPOB did any of these things or is it mere words?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by berrystunn(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Who gave the set at home order?
Who gave No police check point anywhere in SE.
Who attack the uniform men in SE. ?

Who enforces the order?
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by berrystunn(m): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

Can you provide one shred of evidence that IPOB did any of these things or is it mere words?

Who gave set at up order?
Who gave order, they should be no police check point across SE ?
Who gave order, they should be no Nigeria flags across SE ?

Who enforces them. ?
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by gidgiddy: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
berrystunn:

Who gave set at up order?
Who gave order, they should be no police check point across SE ?
Who gave order, they should be no Nigeria flags across SE ?

Who enforces them. ?

In other words, no evidence except mere words

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
danngnews:

What is ur biz with Anambra state in the first, you are not from there, sooooo?

Mtcheew

Custodian of who is and who is not?

How old are you?
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by berrystunn(m): 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

In other words, no evidence except mere words

We don't have audio evidence...
We don't have e-copy too.

You will provide evidence when they get to you soon. . Terrorist kills there supporters too.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by matm: 9:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
It has been long the sit at home was cancelled by ipob. But smokers and touts feigning ipob keep molesting their people. Most of them don't even know who MNK is,nor the full meaning of ipob.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Jostoman: 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
What happened in Zaria is ag
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Jostoman: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
peacekante:
Whoever is surprised about this is a terrorist like Nnamdi kanu
what happened to shitte members in Zaria is lie?

What happened to Lekki tollgate protesters is lie?

Killing of innocent innocent youth in southeast and tagging them IPOB and ESN is also lie?

Invasion of odili's house was done by UNKNOWN soldiers, no problem make Una continue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by asanausana91: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

terrorism is a well planed criminality to avoid been cought, especially when you are doing with a coward organization like ipob that don't have the gut to accept their criminalities,they are always in denial.
Mr man let me ask you one question: Do you have any evidence that Osama Bin Laden actually bombed the world trade center?
Let me gist you how ipob is going to be nailed.
1) creating an armed group like ESN without constitutional backing is a serious crime
2)ipob is an organization declare as a terrorist organization by a competent court. Therefore, Ipob remain a terrorist organization until another court says otherwise.
3)there are video and picture evidence ,including eye witness that will nail kanu.
I believe your mind is telling you the truth that ipob actually committed those crimes ,but your ego is pushing you astray.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by OMYKROIN: 9:36pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lovenorth:

This is the effect of worshipping servant of Allah
You are not worth my time, I can't keep keep insulting the allah that most of my good yoruba muslims are worshipping. You northerners are chaff.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 24, 2022
You guys (Nigerian army) burnt down parts of owaza town just last week .Do forgive me for believing intersociety
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by HallaDaTruth: 10:11pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nigerian army with their lies due to the fact that their okro brain cannot think of something else to do other than lie. This news is like smoke wey breeze blow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mutiu Olagunju: Bola Tinubu's Achievement May Take Him To Aso Rock In 2023 / Don’t Be Used To Abort Polls, Afenifere Tells Judiciary / Enugu PDP Legislators To ‘Dump’ Party For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.