Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,093 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army (9680 Views)

Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army / Sit At Home Continues IPOB Criminals Paste Posters PHOTOS / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Sunnycliff(m): 7:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
peacekante:
Whoever is surprised about this is a terrorist like Nnamdi kanu

Whoever that believes this soldier lies is a zoneb

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Exc2000: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
cool
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by jmoore(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
g
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by ubaobi: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
Unfortunately , due to stuff that has gone down in the past, people don't believe any info from the armed forces again.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by mrvitalis(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
The only people doing that is the army , police and DSS

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Emergingnation(m): 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
Cheap lie from terrorist Army

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Weathered: 7:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
nairalandankrah:
Nigeria Army have warned Intersociety to Stop supporting Igbos & ESN

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/20/alleged-killing-of-igbos-intersociety-supporting-ipob-esn-nigerian-army/
IPOB are Illiterate criminals. Nigeria Army are undisciplined semi-literate criminals with federal backing.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Lovenorth: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
This KANU is a useless ritualist who is too hungry for blood of his people

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Nackzy: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2022
Thunder for Fire them, the other day they kidnapp all passengers on AKTC Bus From Akwa Ibom heading to Lagos, the fate of those people is not known till now
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
Osagyefo98:
True nothing but the truth.

They killed Dora Akunyili husband

They killed labor Party Candidate in anambra state

They burnt chu okongwu house

They burnt joe igbokwe house...all in anambra state.

They killed a young girl in front of teaching hospitals in anambra.

They kidnap, cannibalize and roast....I can go on and on but Dinner must be served.

And these atrocities are committed by non Indigenes in anambra state...

Their end will be disastrous.

Below is the Ipob terror group reigning havoc on market women

Please get sense for once.. ask urself y all the insecurity in Anambra disappeared after election. Oga think for once and stop feeding on what army broadcast tv is telling u just to make u feel good

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Davefed(m): 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Osagyefo98:

They kidnap, cannibalize and roast....I can go on and on but Dinner must be served.

Trash

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by boulala84: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Oga STFU, are you in the south east? Oburu Na imaghi ihe iga ekwu, were nwayo mechite onu gi ugbua...

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by faste: 7:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
They would kill us,Boko haram and iswap would Ballance it for us. no lelle,lass lass all men go die.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Osagyefo98:

It's obvious you were born daft

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
boulala84:

Oga STFU, are you in the south east? Oburu Na imaghi ihe iga ekwu, were nwayo mechite onu gi ugbua...

What is my business with east?

I am talking of anambra state and you are shouting east....

Do I look like someone who have time for that easy bla bla..

My conc is confined to the state, others can burn in hell.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Emergingnation(m): 7:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
Osagyefo98:
[s]True nothing but the truth.

Below is the Ipob terror group reigning havoc on market women[/s]

No the figure isn't complete..

The killed over 200 people in Zamfara.

They killed 2 people in Ondo state yesterday..

They abducted and killing over 52 persons in Niger state as well over 20 persons in Jos .

Chronic unity begging stunts..

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by OMYKROIN: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
smiley

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Nicenixon: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
helinues:
Another lies from Lagos-Ibadan express way media.. Which army? The ones that are no longer in any part of SE as ESN have taken over the security of the SE which make the region more peaceful
Stop saying nonsense, army still dy SE
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by danngnews: 7:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Lovenorth:
This KANU is a useless ritualist who is too hungry for blood of his people

Have you paid your bandit tax?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by kuuljay(m): 7:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
chiagozien:
Nigeria terrorist army can only tell that to zombies in the zoo called Nigeria.

We in East know those killing and burning our houses,They are Nigeria terrorist army.

All of una go have a date with
boko,iswap and bandits.
you know those killing roasting and eating igbos too
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by danngnews: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
Osagyefo98:

What is my business with east?

I am talking of anambra state and you are shouting east....

Do I look like someone who have time for that easy bla bla..

My conc is confined to the state, others can burn in hell.

What is ur biz with Anambra state in the first, you are not from there, sooooo?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Nicenixon: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2022
NA very fast to respond on media but na repel dem dy do for action field, dem no dy attack at all.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Ojiofor: 7:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
ESN is a dangerous terrorist org operating in the East.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by chiagozien(m): 7:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
kuuljay:
you know those killing roasting and eating igbos too
My comment was not for zombies
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by chiagozien(m): 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
[s]
Ojiofor:
[/s]God bless Ipob.

God bless ESN.

We Igbos love and support you guys.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Myexdisturbs: 7:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ojiofor:
Seriously I wonder and surprised at people who support this terrorists iponks
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by ofiko123(m): 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle..
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by mediainc: 7:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
These societies are enemies of Nigeria, they come in different names, they are the weapons of propanganda deployed by the terrorists enemies.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by SmartPolician: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why is the army tagging them criminals?

I thought this government said they were terrorists?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by princewarri1985: 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
nairalandankrah:
Nigeria Army have warned Intersociety to Stop supporting Igbos & ESN

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/20/alleged-killing-of-igbos-intersociety-supporting-ipob-esn-nigerian-army/
The army is very correct on this one! Because alot of my young igbo brothers are gone because of this wild goose chase called biafra that is unrealistic and unachievable, ojukwu started this madness which cost the lives of about 1 million of my igbo brothers including my grandfather best friend Nnamdi and his wife during the Nigerian civil war. Everybody don tire for this country and myself inclusive, they should take their griviance to the right source, combat Nigeria army and chase buhari away from aso rock and they will have biafra and not by killing innocent civilians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OBJ Wants Bribe Givers & Takers To Be Punished / Okowa Government, House Of Assembly In A Multi-Billion Naira Scandal / Again, SSS Fails To Produce Dasuki In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.