Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,722 members, 7,831,297 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army (9672 Views)

Christian Ehima: Reports Of Army Torturing A Man To Death Is Misleading - Army / Sit At Home Continues IPOB Criminals Paste Posters PHOTOS / Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Kwestionair: 10:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
princewarri1985:
The army is very correct on this one! Because alot of my young igbo brothers are gone because of this wild goose chase called biafra that is unrealistic and unachievable, ojukwu started this madness which cost the lives of about 1 million of my igbo brothers including my grandfather best friend Nnamdi and his wife during the Nigerian civil war. Everybody don tire for this country and myself inclusive, they should take their griviance to the right source, combat Nigeria army and chase buhari away from aso rock and they will have biafra and not by killing innocent civilians.

This is how you people support them unknowingly to kill innocent people because of your stupid comments. What is wrong in asking for freedom like it’s done in the west? What is wrong with black mans reasoning?
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Edusouls(m): 10:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
Who wants to harbour a cursed organisation like ipob which every reasonable person has rejected, referendum kill u there
kollinz1234:
Conduct a Refrendom so we can know whether the people are for Ipob or not

...so we can know whether the easterners wants to remain with your God forsaken geographical contraption or not

...so we can know whether the easterners will want to share same country with people who has continuously showed xenophobic attitude towards them since the civil war or not.

If you are not ready to do the above, then you are not ready to build a nation.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Edusouls(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ipob are cursed organisation, that every reasonable person has rejected, except their fellow cursed compatriots..
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by fkj950ax(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Seems they learnt from you and every other security agencies nationwide.

Is it the illegal and secret jail every security agency runs across the country we should start from?

Police. DSS. Army. Civil Defense. Navy. Customs. Immigration... every single one of them has minimum of 20 jails each that are not official. The govt don't know about them or set them up.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Basher8583: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
chiagozien:
Nigeria terrorist army can only tell that to zombies in the zoo called Nigeria.

We in East know those killing and burning our houses,They are Nigeria terrorist army.

All of una go have a date with boko,iswap and bandits.

See them......lol

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Crafteck1: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
BKayy:
Oga Soldier/Army, we the people know who is abducting, torturing and killing our people because of the struggle and they are not IPOB.

They dress like you and once we see their van, we take cover.

And it was dss that beheaded a police and kicked hia head around right, de deceive una sef.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by BKayy: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Crafteck1:

And it was dss that beheaded a police and kicked hia head around right, de deceive una sef.
That one was done by cultists. You would have known if you zoo people cared
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by gidgiddy: 11:08pm On Jan 24, 2022
asanausana91:
terrorism is a well planed criminality to avoid been cought, especially when you are doing with a coward organization like ipob that don't have the gut to accept their criminalities,they are always in denial.
Mr man let me ask you one question: Do you have any evidence that Osama Bin Laden actually bombed the world trade center?
Let me gist you how ipob is going to be nailed.
1) creating an armed group like ESN without constitutional backing is a serious crime
2)ipob is an organization declare as a terrorist organization by a competent court. Therefore, Ipob remain a terrorist organization until another court says otherwise.
3)there are video and picture evidence ,including eye witness that will nail kanu.
I believe your mind is telling you the truth that ipob actually committed those crimes ,but your ego is pushing you astray.

So no evidence except words? My thoughts exactly

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by gidgiddy: 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
berrystunn:

We don't have audio evidence...
We don't have e-copy too.

You will provide evidence when they get to you soon. . Terrorist kills there supporters too.

Audio still comes down to spoken words, anybody can say anything

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by asanausana91: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

So no evidence except words? My thoughts exactly
I have shown the evidence in my write up. I even take to give you three examples but you cannot see. Mr man it is not my fault that your capabilities of comprehension is very low.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
peacekante:
Whoever is surprised about this is a terrorist like Nnamdi kanu

And only f..ools wld believe what the nigeria army said
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
asanausana91:
I have shown the evidence in my write up. I even take to give you three examples but you cannot see. Mr man it is not my fault that your capabilities of comprehension is very low.

But dont you look stupid in all what you said?abeg go wash your face with your piss
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by GodIsBiafran: 11:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
Osagyefo98:
[s]True nothing but the truth.

They killed Dora Akunyili husband

They killed labor Party Candidate in anambra state

They burnt chu okongwu house

They burnt joe igbokwe house...all in anambra state.

They killed a young girl in front of teaching hospitals in anambra.

They kidnap, cannibalize and roast....I can go on and on but Dinner must be served.

And these atrocities are committed by non Indigenes in anambra state...

Their end will be disastrous.

Below is the Ipob terror group reigning havoc on market women[/s]

This jobless bini tout when are you going to face your Yoruba/Bini homeland? Why do you ALWAYS get a huge erection whenever IPOB/ESN is mentioned?
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by pquaver(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
asanausana91:
God bless the Nigerian Army. The problem of this country is human right organization that encourage terrorism.
Akunyili was gruesomely killed by ipob, human rights did not say anything.
Miracle, the policewoman was killed,human right did not say anything even when the know she was the only daughter of a widow.
A pastor was killed for inviting soldiers to guide his students as they are writing exams,human right didn't say anything.
Hundreds of police stations and policemen were killed and burnt, human right didnt say anything.
Nigerians are been imprisoned in their own country every Monday, human right is saying nothing
Today there is no freedom of speech in the east, vehicles are been snatched from their owners , yet the so called human right is saying nothing.
These so called human rights ,are they only for terrorist?
I pray and wish the day one of these useless human rights will be either killed or kidnapped. Any policeman that go for the rescue of the idiots should be killed by the kidnappers. No policeman or military personnel should go for rescue of any human rights member if kidnapped, let them enjoyed their terrorism. I curse any policeman or military personnel that rescue any human rights member.

My brother I support your position. Let army and police check records b4 engaging. Anyone found to support their activities should be left to enjoy the terrorist activities. In the east u can't express ur opinions. Just look at 1 foolish idiot up there writing ipob is igbo and Igbo is ipob. Forcing Nnamdi as leader on people.. Without our consent.. Where and were did we choose him? Ipob is igbo but igbo is not ipob.. They are free to do what the feel but they should stop forcing their opinion on people..

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by UnabashedIPOB: 11:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
The Nigerian military unit have said that the activities of intersociety have “endorsed the mindless criminalities of proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) and its armed affiliate, Eastern Security Network (ESN).”

Director of Army Public Relations, Brigadier General Onyema Nwachukwu says Intersociety’s latest report is an attempt to incite the public against the Army.

Every NIGERIAN except the Buhari Idiots, Unity Beggars, Social Media Almajiris and Buhari A$$ Lickers know that the Military is a another TERRORIST arm of the TERRORIST FULANI GOVERNMENT of NIGERIA. You only showcase your strength when you're dealing with unarmed innocent civilians but when the FULANI TERRORIST...BOKOHRAM and ISWAP invite you to an open confrontation, your COWARDLY a$$ would runaway with your tail tucked between your legs, freaking nitwits. I wish DEATH upon all of you and your generation born and unborn for the atrocities you have been committing in BIAFRALAND!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by chriscrosss(m): 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wat about Fulani herdsmen, book haram?
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by gidgiddy: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2022
asanausana91:

Your write up is just allegations, not evidence

You say IPOB killed Dr Akunyili, where is your evidence?

You say IPOB killed Miracle, where is your evidence?

You say IPOB is burning police stations, where is the evidence?

Anyone can allege anything, I can even allege that it was IPOB that killed Dele Giwa

What matters is proof or evidence
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by UnabashedIPOB: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
GodIsBiafran:

This jobless bini tout when are you going to face your Yoruba/Bini homeland? Why do you ALWAYS get a huge erection whenever IPOB/ESN is mentioned?

Don't mind the empty headed and stiff necked FOOLS. The war is getting close to all of them. We would watch and see them squeal like PIGS when the time comes. It would not be too long until they taste that medicine!
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by seunayantokun(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Yeyenatu.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by berrystunn(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

Audio still comes down to spoken words, anybody can say anything

Even Boko Haram will also ask for evidence of there actions.

They can also claim it's all hear say.

Like all the criminal act in SE is from Fulani.
Meanwhile the ESN is out there in the Forest looking for them .
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by UnabashedIPOB: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2022
gidgiddy:

Anyone can allege anything, I can even allege that it was IPOB that killed Dele Giwa

Pay no mind to that mindless fool. He likes to open his dirty a$$ mouth and vomit garbage. He just rants and foams in the mouth like a rabid dog with nothing of substance coming out except TRASH!
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by UnabashedIPOB: 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Basher8583:

See them......lol

The picture you just showed of TWO TERRORIST FULANI MONSTERS look like you, I find it very amazing that you can capture your self very vividly in a picture like that! Keep it up!
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by asanausana91: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2022
gidgiddy:

the prove is in kanu speech where he gave order to his urchins to kill all security personel drafted to the south east.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Nobody: 2:22am On Jan 25, 2022
Inasmuch as I neither support the activities of IPOP/ESN or whatever name they wish to be known as, nor do I support their ideology/existence, kindly use the same energy to call out the fulani militias and the state sponsored bandits ravaging the northern parts of the country. Release statements on their activities concurrently too. I have never seen a country so awash with this quantum of hypocrisy and hate towards a particular tribe. It is so heartbreaking and pitiable. Military Spokesperson(s):- Ironically that's the best you are limited to in the Nigerian Army. The dictates and objectives are clear, idolize the North, demonize the East. Shame on you General Nwachukwu, ibù nwá Ekwensù.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Poleski: 3:46am On Jan 25, 2022
The massively corrupt and incompetent Army and the useless police caused all this mess! 

When you slaughter innocent people unnecessarily, they fight back. You turned peaceful protesters into rebel fighters!

You've not seen sh*t yet!
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Crafteck1: 6:41am On Jan 25, 2022
BKayy:

That one was done by cultists. You would have known if you zoo people cared

We can safely esn members are not actively practicing cultists then. How long willyou see red and call it white, if you easily support evil cos they said they are fighting for you, what makes you different from moslems who support bh at the beginning before they showed their full colour. Evil is evil, you dont destroy people's livelihood and maim them in the name of fighting for them. A lot of easterners are afraid to talk because people FIGHTING FOR THEM can behead them for it. Traditional leaders saw them for what they are, see what became of trad. Leaders...
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Digitalfuture: 6:56am On Jan 25, 2022
Nwachukwu, you say you're an army Bridgette Anus. Continu killing innocent. I go add 5star plus eagle give u
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by gidgiddy: 7:35am On Jan 25, 2022
asanausana91:
the prove is in kanu speech where he gave order to his urchins to kill all security personel drafted to the south east.

Oh I see. So your own proof is what Kanu said? If your own proof is in what Kanu said, then that is hearsay. Its the case of the which cried at night and the baby died in the morning. Anyone can say anything and thats why mere spoken words alone is never proof
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by virginchaser(m): 7:52am On Jan 25, 2022
If eastern governors have earlier seen the storm like Governor Wike, they too would have wheeled the stirring away from it.
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by kollinz1234(m): 9:05am On Jan 25, 2022
Edusouls:
Who wants to harbour a cursed organisation like ipob which every reasonable person has rejected, referendum kill u there
u are just a product of a misguided society
Re: IPOB Criminals Abducting,Torturing, Kiling People In The Name Of Struggle - Army by Basher8583: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2022
UnabashedIPOB:

The picture you just showed of TWO TERRORIST FULANI MONSTERS look like you, I find it very amazing that you can capture your self very vividly in a picture like that! Keep it up!

Cannibal... See them with no shame. E still dey get mouth to talk. Lol. Human meat eater.

We will not sell any cow to you guys untill you chop yourselves out of extinction.

Election never start you done reduce your already inconsequential 5% population with your cannibalism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake Army Students Arrested In Delta / Terhemen Tarzoor Wins Benue State PDP Governorship Primary Election / APC : We Depend On The N100 Levy Paid By Our Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.