Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable (1403 Views)

Why Are Some Mothers Always Miserable When Their Daughters Are Present? / Why Do Ghanaians Always Have Cool White Friends / Are Ghanaians This Endowed Or They Augment It Artificially? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Ilamina(f): 8:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
Always ready to fight

And pour their banku frustration on people

Cursed people

Miserable black stars

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Jeon(f): 8:18pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ilamina:
Always ready to fight
Cursed people
Miserable black stars
THEY GOT IT FROM NIGERIANS..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Why did u hate ghana like dix? grin
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Mjanee(f): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Jeon:

THEY GOT IT FROM NIGERIANS..
5&6
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by 1Sharon(f): 8:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
I don't know about miserable, but their food doesn't look appealing.
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Jeon(f): 8:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mjanee:
5&6
cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mjanee:
5&6

Y did u use an emoji to cover u ugly face? cry
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Mjanee(f): 8:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:

Na u dey shout, u are outside
But no be u dey buy
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Get sth better to keep your empty brain busy abeg.

What the hell is this?
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by PetroDolla2020: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
You need help grin your country nigeria is a shambolic nonsense shiithole grin a cursed zoo cool

Ghana is @ blessed country grin

Ilamina:
Always ready to fight

Cursed people

Miserable black stars
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:

Why call her ugly tho?
You ain't respecting yourself here..
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by PetroDolla2020: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Sharaaap! Nigerian food looks appealing? amala and gbegri grin too many sick people in the shiithole called nigeria grin angry

1Sharon:
I don't know about miserable, but their food doesn't look appealing.
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:48pm On Jan 24, 2022
Llamina you always sound weird and I don't know why I feel something's up with you..

Are you ok ?is there someone stalking you Makin you confused or what?
What are you going through?
Or you are just joking around here..
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by 1Sharon(f): 8:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
Sharaaap! Nigerian food looks appealing? amala and gbegri grin too many sick people in the shiithole called nigeria grin angry

Well, I do agree amala and gbegiri doesn't look appealing but only a minority of Nigerian food looks like that.

But with Ghanaian food a majority of your food looks like that. The only appealing food imho is waakye and kontomire.

What is your spaghetti always on the same plate with rice and avocados?
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Gee64: 8:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
Just consoling yourself.
The Ghana I know reeks of poverty and frustration. The reason why they hate Nigerians who prosper in their homeland.

Ghana is a country full of witchcraft and poverty. In spite of what our leaders have done to our economy, living in Nigeria is far more comfortable than living in Ghana that is not even as big as one State in Nigeria. It's a pity that some Nigerians still go there.
PetroDolla2020:
You need help grin your country nigeria is a shambolic nonsense shiithole grin a cursed zoo cool

Ghana is @ blessed country grin

Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by PetroDolla2020: 9:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
You dey craze well well. grin nigeria is a shambolic shiithole grin not fit for animals to live grin

How many hours of electricity do you get in that zoo? grin
What is life expectancy in that sh1thole? grin
How many get kidnapped in nigeria every second? grin
Do you know the poverty capital, the kidnap capital of the world? The stvpidity capital of the world grin

Gee64:
Just consoling yourself.
The Ghana I know reeks of poverty and frustration. The reason why they hate Nigerians who prosper in their homeland.

Ghana is a country full of witchcraft and poverty. In spite of what our leaders have done to our economy, living in Nigeria is far more comfortable than living in Ghana that is not even as big as one State in Nigeria. It's a pity that some Nigerians still go there.
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by PetroDolla2020: 9:07pm On Jan 24, 2022
You Nigerians are pathetic mudder fuggerz grin very miserable people with a very dirty mind grin no wonder people are being killed upanddown in that sh1thole grin

We have the best foods in the world! grin unlike nigeria, which is just miserable, dirty zoo grin

Ghana has a lot to teach you nigerians grin

1Sharon:

Well, I do agree amala and gbegiri doesn't look appealing but only a minority of Nigerian food looks like that.

But with Ghanaian food a majority of your food looks like that. The only appealing food imho is waakye and kontomire.

What is your spaghetti always on the same plate with rice and avocados?
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mjanee:
Na u dey shout, u are outside But no be u dey buy

dey don take diswan o grin
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Why call her ugly tho? You ain't respecting yourself here..

lookat diswan sad

was i referring to u?

won't u mind ur business 4 once angry

nekwe nu' mu anya? cry
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by 1Sharon(f): 9:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
You Nigerians are pathetic mudder fuggerz grin very miserable people with a very dirty mind grin no wonder people are being killed upanddown in that sh1thole grin

We have the best foods in the world! grin unlike nigeria, which is just miserable, dirty zoo grin

Ghana has a lot to teach you nigerians grin

Best in the world? That's a stretch.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:19pm On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:

lookat diswan sad

was i referring to u?

won't u mind ur business 4 once angry

nekwe nu' mu anya? cry
You have no right to call her ugly aiit..same way no one has any right to call you the same..
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by PetroDolla2020: 9:24pm On Jan 24, 2022
But it’s a shame what Nigeria has become, huh? grin

Always boastful, arrogant mudder fuggerz grin and there is nothing to nigeria than poverty, violence and pure madness grin

How can a country of 300 million not realize they can’t be right and the rest of the world wrong? grin

Will nigeria and Nigerians get better? grin

1Sharon:

Best in the world? That's a stretch.

Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
PetroDolla2020:
But it’s a shame what Nigeria has become, huh? grin

Always boastful, arrogant mudder fuggerz grin and there is nothing to nigeria than poverty, violence and pure madness grin

How can a country of 300 million not realize they can’t be right and the rest of the world wrong? grin

Will nigeria and Nigerians get better? grin

Ghanaians been flexing their muscles recently...what's up with that?

teddybarz:

dey don take diswan o grin

What if she's Ghanaian?
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You have no right to call her ugly aiit..same way no one has any right to call you the same..

y are u defending her? cry

atleast she didnt even behave like u did. sad

i knw i was wrong by usin 'ugly'. . All na play.

buh she didnt reply me in a rude way. Na u jux carry d matter 4 head sad
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by PetroDolla2020: 9:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ghanaians have always flexed their muscles. You have a problem with that? grin

Arkmanbuddy:

What if she's Ghanaian?
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

What if she's Ghanaian?

wetin concern me if she is ghanaian or bananaian? cry

u self u misunderstood me grin
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:

y are u defending her? cry

atleast she didnt even behave like u did. sad

i knw i was wrong by usin 'ugly'. . All na play.

buh she didnt reply me in a rude way. Na u jux carry d matter 4 head sad
So telling you to respect yourself is disrespect?
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by liya11: 9:37pm On Jan 24, 2022
Ilamina:
Always ready to fight

Cursed people

Miserable black stars

All the Ghanaians?
Like you have met all of them?
Why do some of you people generalized so much.
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
I'm so glad that someone created a Post about Ghana. I made a post about that beautiful country with her useless citizens..
Honestly I have no hate for Ghana as a country and what their government is doing.
But when it's comes to Ghanaian especially the illiterate ones. My brother and sister forget it, they are so useless and good for nothing.
Very lazy set of people that knows nothing but to smoke their soul out their life.
Ghanaian are so lazy and useless that to train their children is problem for them.
Check the records any Ghanaian doing well has a link to Nigerian either in business or otherwise.
A country the government gives everything to survive but majority of the citizens are so lazy to work and depends on the government for everything.
Do you know that Ghana has the most useless set of girls. A Ghana girl can be doing prostitution just to have fun and not to make money like their counterpart.
Ghanaian knows nothing but hate
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Ikpeabujo(m): 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
Gee64:
Just consoling yourself.

they hate us Nigerians for no reason... very useless and entitled fools
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
So telling you to respect yourself is disrespect?

plz i hate arquing. . U win. . . grin
Re: Why Are Ghanaians Always Miserable by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2022
teddybarz:

plz i hate arquing. . U win. . . grin
Nope you did..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Karaoke's Night, Which Songs Would You Sing? / This Lady's Massive Ass Got People Talking / A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.