Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,281 members, 7,836,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st (1407 Views)

#GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) / I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. / See How This Broke SIMP Is Manipulating This Lady [18+ Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Ink4Hope: 6:44am On Apr 04, 2022
This is going to be a long story

My name is Chinedu and I'm 25, a girl told me she was pregnant for me on the first of April and this is my story.

For the past 6 years I've being celibate.. Trying to just go through the different challenges of life. I wasnt really interested in what the other gender had to offer but it all changed in 2020.

I decided to give love a chance. I met this girl and we clicked, it was love or so i felt, but everything fell apart after the service Year,she went back to the North while i returned to the East. The distance became an enemy and it kept sending attacks to this relationship. We eventually cracked and broke up late last year.

Fast forward to some months back, i met this girl through a mutual friend. She professed undying love for me and it felt good having a girl do the chasing... One thing led to another and we had sex(I was careless, she promised to take pills later and she claimed she did, but then my swimmers got the Phlep vibes)

After a week, i realise she was just using me(she has eyes for my friend instead but was using me to get my guy jealous but then Man no send her) so i approached her about it which she denied, this is just one of the many lies she kept telling me, but when she realised i was seeing through the lies,she blocked me!

Well, i didnt care. Not until April 1st,when she called me to inform me that she was pregnant. It was supposed to be a prank on me, i caught on so i insisted on seeing a test result, she went to the lab with the intention of getting a falsified result but got the shocker of her life when the Lab technician told her she was really pregnant.

Its being two weeks since we had sex so she shouldnt be more than four weeks gone, ive decided to terminate the pregnancy (tis was the hardest decision i ever made but it was the best)

Now i know better never to be careless, trust the words of a lady or Fall in love again

Lessons learnt!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Lawlab253: 6:55am On Apr 04, 2022
Ok
Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Jeon(f): 6:55am On Apr 04, 2022
this can't occur if you respect urself and properly pocket ur penis. THE REASON WHY IT'S PRIVATE PART.

4 Likes

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by EmzyT: 7:22am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by omonighoblessing(f): 7:31am On Apr 04, 2022
Well.... I just like your command of English in the whole write up!

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Ocholu: 7:39am On Apr 04, 2022
omonighoblessing:
Well.... I just like your command if English in the whole write up!

Obviously, you need a good command of English too shocked.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Boogyman557: 7:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool I No GET ENERGY DRINK to READ long POST dis morning!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

4 Likes

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by BuyAndSellStuff: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2022
Just tell her April Fool and you'll be fine.

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by superCleanworks(m): 7:49am On Apr 04, 2022
Jeon:
this can't occur if you respect urself and properly pocket ur penis. THE REASON WHY IT'S PRIVATE PART.

Abeg keep quiet. Na you holy pass.
But we know your type, you bash guys and babes for having sex then go to your room and close the windows, turn off the lights and start beast mode wanking.

You point one finger at him for being honest, but your four fingers are pointing back at you.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Jeon(f): 7:51am On Apr 04, 2022
superCleanworks:

But we know your type, you bash guys and babes for having sex then go to your room and close the windows, turn off the lights and start beast mode wanking.

You point one finger at him for being honest, but your four fingers are pointing back at you.

ur fantasygrin

why en dy pepper you like this..

Abi you be like Op. diving into any vagina? then go back forth to paint women Black...

the pussy sweet Abi that is why you attacked me..
LOLX who am I to argue with you about sex wher be like oxygen to you guys.

3 Likes

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Baloranking(m): 7:52am On Apr 04, 2022
grin
Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Padipadi(m): 7:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Rubbish. You op, trash, the girl rubbish. Na the unborn child baby I reason cos if the baby come life, it's not supposed to be in this careless way. The future of the baby is about to be cut short, disrupted or mortgaged
Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Ink4Hope: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2022
Jeon:

Yeah true that!!! I'm no longer celibate, saying otherwise will only make me a liar
Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Ink4Hope: 7:58am On Apr 04, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Just tell her April Fool and you'll be fine.

There is no April fool jokes in me, not when there is a baby coming
Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Ink4Hope: 7:59am On Apr 04, 2022
superCleanworks:

Thanks!!

I'm not holy but then if She is without sin, let him keep throwing the stones

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Ink4Hope: 8:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Padipadi:
Rubbish. You op, trash, the girl rubbish. Na the unborn child baby I reason cos if the baby come life, it's not supposed to be in this careless way. The future of the baby is about to be cut short, disrupted or mortgaged

True Sir!! It's all rubbish

But it's not yet a baby!! Thanks though

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by superCleanworks(m): 8:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Jeon:

ur fantasygrin

why en dy pepper you like this..

Abi you be like Op. diving into any vagina? then go back forth to paint women Black...

the pussy sweet Abi that is why you attacked me..
LOLX who am I to argue with you about sex wher be like oxygen to you guys.

Shut up. Hypocrite.
Who is talking about sex? Is that all you know? It is your perfection we are talking about and how you get everything right in life.

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Jeon(f): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Ink4Hope:

Yeah true that!!! I'm no longer celibate, saying otherwise will only make me a liar

yeah..
you have learnt your lesson..
let the baby come out in peace since you guy's are not in love ..all though babies represent the combination of two ppl in love.. cool

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Jeon(f): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2022
superCleanworks:

Shut up. Hypocrite.
how am I hypocrite..
did I put ur penis in my vagina?
or did I funnyicate?

Who is talking about sex?
this Op
the topic
you... and why did you attacked me?
I told op the truth..
if he respected himself and private part he won't have been in this mess
Is that all you know?

yes.. because the topic is related to sex... without sex from op side this mess no go dy
It is your perfection we are talking about and how you get everything right in life.

yes...
from the moment u quoted me... if felts you bleeding tears.

1 Like

Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by omonighoblessing(f): 8:28am On Apr 04, 2022
Ocholu:

Obviously, you need a good command of English too shocked.
haba naaaaa it's a typo error.. Am correcting now
Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Ocholu: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
omonighoblessing:
haba naaaaa it's a typo error.. Am correcting now

LoL. O'kay.

You actually don't start a sentence with "am". It's either "I am" or "I'm".

For eg. I am on my way to the market. Or;
I'm good always.

Shalom.
Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by omonighoblessing(f): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2022
Ocholu:

LoL. O'kay.

You actually don't start a sentence with "am". It's either "I am" or "I'm".

For eg. I am on my way to the market. Or;
I'm good always.

Shalom.
ohh that's true
Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by TheWolfen(m): 10:54am On Apr 04, 2022
Lessons learned.
Learning is part of life.
Who no get sense go get sense by force...

If someone tells you to pocket your penis pls tell her to close her kpekus. Like we know. It takes two to tangle
Re: A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st by Ink4Hope: 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
TheWolfen:
Lessons learned.
Learning is part of life.
Who no get sense go get sense by force...

If someone tells you to pocket your penis pls tell her to close her kpekus. Like we know. It takes two to tangle

I'm not even trying to shift blame

Na my pocket money comot but nothing spoil.. we move

(1) (Reply)

Lady Slept With Someone’s Hubby & Her Feet Turned To Cow Leg And Tail (video) / My Life Story: Never Marry Or Date A Feminist (picture) / Lady Educates Men Who Ignorantly Refuse To Date Women Who Have Kids (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.