Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,985 members, 7,825,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians (20730 Views)

Nigerians Shouldn’t Write IELTS Every Two Years - Osinbajo / Stop Your Campaigns For My Re-election For Now, Buhari Tells Supporters / Super Eagles, Buhari And The Nigerian Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Deri2018(m): 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
Can anything good come out of this man.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Waakanda: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
angry
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Alanni: 10:20pm On Jan 24, 2022
He is still talking

1 Like

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Joseph08(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Abeg who go pick this call grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by cherishmichael: 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fact, but anyway it's sometimes a game of luck.
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by yusluvad(m): 10:21pm On Jan 24, 2022
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by dodorima147(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
Y diz bubu no wan rest for Christ sake
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by otokx(m): 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
There is something about self deception.
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by HEADET: 10:22pm On Jan 24, 2022
People comment are making me to laugh buh super eagle shattered my heart yesterday ooo
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by cherishmichael: 10:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Fact, but anyway it's sometimes a game of luck.
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Stevenson1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2022
etokhana:
—Directs football authorities to undertake critical assessment on Eagles’ performance

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/afcon-we-shouldnt-write-off-super-eagles-buhari-tells-nigerians/

With laughter on my face, I told my friend that yesterday as the Nigeria vs Tunisia match was about to end that Nigerians will be desperately looking for who to blame now. They needed culprit to blame that yesterday.
I had Maduka okoye, refree and iwobi in my mind for the blaming games but I entered Twitter and witnessed that they added Buhari and lonely Desmond Elliot to the blames too.
I laughed so hard but I pitied them too.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Maxxim: 10:26pm On Jan 24, 2022
Omoh the way people think nowadays makes me question their mental health, Nigerians has the worst of its kind.
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by uunwanaobong3: 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
Buhari, you don cause our failure now, you are happy now abi?........ Is it too much a ask for you to keep quiet?

All what we needed was for you not to say anything. Was that too much for us to ask?

The kind of failure evil spirit where follow this man, all Nigeria pastors and imam combine together no fit cast and bind am...... Please in the name of the most high, stop calling our boys, when ever we win the trophy, we will present it to you as the president! STOP CALLING OUR BOYS AGAIN ooooooo pls, keep your failure evil spirit to yourself?

2 Likes

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Benwallt(m): 10:27pm On Jan 24, 2022
When you hear "appearance is deceptive" it means Buhari. His looks are good but his doings are downright barbaric.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Jerryhare: 10:28pm On Jan 24, 2022
This kind of a call na badluck

1 Like

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Francashy(m): 10:31pm On Jan 24, 2022
But wait oo, why did Augustine Eguavoen step down as SE's Coach...coaching job that people are dieing to get. Despite all the mistakes Gernot Rohr made He didnt step down rather he was sacked....E be like this man don use SE cashout somewhere lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Arabaincubus: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
Can someone tell this President Buhari to stop importing his bad luck into the only remnant of happiness left for Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by emmayoc: 10:35pm On Jan 24, 2022
The problem of this country is more spiritual than physical. You will find out that hardly does any thing happens that will bring glory and praise to the country collectively.

It was the blood of Abel that made heaven to pass a judgement on Cain, a curse that made him a vagabond all his life. Anything blood is so powerful in the spirit realm and that is why God had to use the blood of his son Jesus for redemption.

Look at the number of innocent blood that has been shed in Nigeria, in some cases they rip open a pregnant woman and kill both mother and unborn child. I read a situation where a man had all his six children killed in his presence by bandits. Their throats were slit and after killing them they told the father to go.

Now, you think all this innocent blood are quiet and not crying for vengeance? I tell you they are crying for vengeance against the government who was meant to protect them. So how do we think that this nation can prosper, go out to competitions and bring glory to the country? It's not possible.

If u look at this afcon tournament, you can boldly predict Nigeria to reach final because we have a good team. But the way things turned around for failure and dissappointment surprised everyone.

Look at communities and families that have some evil patterns that happen to them from generation to generation, if you investigate why this evil happen repeatedly in that community or family, u will find out that in most cases, there fore father's shed innocent blood that brought a curse to that land or family.

That is what is happening to Nigeria. The blood of this innocent souls are crying against the land for vengeance. It will be difficult for such land to prosper and experience glory.

Nigeria needs cleansing and atonement. This is a bitter truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Zedwen: 10:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
It is well.
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Words Spewed From The Anus Of A Rejected Cow grin
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by 2blessed01(m): 10:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
when ur video call have already written them off

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Temptee101(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nbotee:
Wetiin dis muntula dey talk? They crashed out of the tournament after flattering to deceive in the group stages so what's there to even write about them. They have written themselves off the moment they crashed out

It's been confirmed a long time ago we've a sick cow in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by RingRoadMafia: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Another thread that's already on fp bro @mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by tedIda: 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Failure personified
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by optimusprime2(m): 10:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
Mheeeen this guy doesn't still get it does he grin

1 Like

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Evergreen4(m): 10:49pm On Jan 24, 2022
After he transfered failure to them abi

1 Like

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Mavin2: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2022
[quote author=PrinceOfLagos post=109664923]Baba abeg, No call Eagles before dia world cup qualifier play-off in March

Mr President as number suppoter of super aegle is given his personal opinion about the team. Sport being only unifying factor in this great country. We can only encourage and give them support in the future endeavors. Good luck and fly high super eagles in ur future assignments.
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by LEXYLOV: 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
ENIGMATIC2023:
He is mad including his myopic supporters here.
Your hatred for the president is inconsequential in his life, no matter how far you lads rants. Someone that rules a big country Nigeria for that matter for 3 terms. As a military and civilian got bad luck? Are you kidding? Why those with so call goodlucks owner never became one?
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Testimony1988(m): 10:52pm On Jan 24, 2022
I hope NFF will be able to listen to good suggestions from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by Ofolete: 10:55pm On Jan 24, 2022
He has spoken well. I love this.
Re: AFCON: We Shouldn’t Write Off Super Eagles, Buhari Tells Nigerians by RPG2020(m): 10:56pm On Jan 24, 2022
blamingthedevil:
God Bless President Buhari
God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

Children of 8 will soon invade this beautiful thread

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents / Governors In Abuja To Persuade Buhari To Share Excess Crude Funds / Senator Adeyeye: Buhari Has No Choice But To Leave In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.