Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (1024) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209073 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teniloluwa: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hi guys, so i need your help with something
i applied to the university of Derby for Fall and it was rejected due to the demand for the course.
Now i want to apply for spring and i would like to know if i can withdraw the previous application because my passport wasn't attached, also would it be advisable to wait for 28days for the school to withdraw my application or do i withdraw myself in the form attached which was sent by the school so that i can reapply

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HSalamanca: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hi everyone, please I'm having an issue on the TLS website.

I have selected and paid for a self-service appointment on August 29.

Now, it took me back to a page where I can track application, amend appointment, upload etc. I clicked on "upload" to start uploading the documents myself, then it redirected me to a log-in page.

I tried using the same log-in details I signed up with on the UKVI website, but it's saying invalid details. Does anyone know what's happening? Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Omooooooo: 3:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
HSalamanca:
Na wa o. Been on this TLS website trying to get a date for close to an hour now, there's nothing open at all, not even till November.

It's not even showing "sold out" on the dates, everything is just blank.

Drop your contact
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mrkonibaje: 3:34pm On Aug 03, 2022
GIOlayomi:
Please house, I need clarity on something. I started my Form A yesterday, upload my docs today for tuition deposit. Now when I log in, it's in ADB_DISBURSEMENT_REVIEWER, please does that means I might be debited soon. Hope I'm on track?

What bank and branch did you use please?
You would be debited soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LH44: 3:35pm On Aug 03, 2022
Yes it's crazy. I wonder why. But I know I was able to get a date change from the 29th to the 26th while checking at about 3am or so. People say if you check from 11pm till morning, you may be lucky. lol. I couldn't carry on doing that so I did the walk-in. But you have to choose a date at least to do that. Even though their website says you can do it without an appointment. Better safe with an appointment date. Hope you get something soon.

HSalamanca:
Na wa o. Been on this TLS website trying to get a date for close to an hour now, there's nothing open at all, not even till November.

It's not even showing "sold out" on the dates, everything is just blank.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by GIOlayomi(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Zenith bank, Ibadan

mrkonibaje:

What bank and branch did you use please?
You would be debited soon
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Laski00: 3:37pm On Aug 03, 2022
What dates are available?
Mind you, once you pick a location for your biometrics, you can’t change that.

jamykay:
Does abuja and Lagos TLS have walk in option.
Am filling my application but my only hope to meet up with school resumption is walk in.
Please I need urgent response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HSalamanca: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2022
LH44:
Yes it's crazy. I wonder why. But I know I was able to get a date change from the 29th to the 26th while checking at about 3am or so. People say if you check from 11pm till morning, you may be lucky. lol. I couldn't carry on doing that so I did the walk-in. But you have to choose a date at least to do that. Even though their website says you can do it without an appointment. Better safe with an appointment date. Hope you get something soon.

Thanks jare. Finally got August 29 after struggling. I think the reason why no dates were appearing at all initially was that I chose the "flexi" option in my cart. When I removed that, August 29 and other dates finally showed up.

Now that I've gotten a date, I will try uploading all the relevant documents today and see if I can do walk-in tomorrow or Friday.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mablove(f): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thank you for your response, we have visited and fill the modification form. We will get the slip by Thursday. It took just two days to get it done.

Valolisa147:
Please visit NIMC center and they will make the corrections for you with 5k and you can back it up with going to court to get a affidavit with list of necessary documentation to back your claims listed in the affidavit obtained from the court.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Teniloluwa: 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
Teniloluwa:
Hi guys, so i need your help with something
i applied to the university of Derby for Fall and it was rejected due to the demand for the course.
Now i want to apply for spring and i would like to know if i can withdraw the previous application because my passport wasn't attached, also would it be advisable to wait for 28days for the school to withdraw my application or do i withdraw myself in the form attached which was sent by the school so that i can reapply

Please can someone respond to this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ihcarg: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hi please can I and my husband do our tb test in Abuja and do my daughters own in lagos
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 3:57pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pls I need helpoo.

I did my biometrics on 28th July . I submitted my passport that will be expiring on Feb 2023

I just heard now that you can't get visa on a passport that will expire on less that 6 months

Will be judged based on when I did my biometrics - 28th July?

If not , what can I do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
I don't think there's any university listing form A as its payment method. Form A falls under bank direct transfer.

Secondly, if you're out of the country, you can use Form A. Form A is electronically done and your presence will not be need. But make sure you have the required informations and documents for Form A.

Comparing First bank and Gt Bank, it all depends on individual. But first bank would serve me better. Gt is everlasting wait.
N/B: I am saying about these banks based on the information from this thread. It fluctuate. Everything depends on the queue waiting ahead of you. As for me, if you're ready, Unity bank and Ecobank are the fastest for now.

MERCI!
thelonehermit:
@chisimdili1986 @offwego @Mattmich @Promoter2 @CowbellY Thank you all for your reply, I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

I'm preparing my application for Uni of Greenwich and I checked their website and noticed they said their preferred method of paying tuition is through western union world pay.

For those who have paid tuition deposit or full tuition, please is it possible to pay it using via Form A ?

Also which of these two banks is best for Form in Nigeria, Firstbank or GTB and is it possible to use form A if you're outside Nigeria but have naira in your account, I mean is it done over the counter or online?

I'm sorry for too much questions but I would really appreciate an answer biko nu
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Holori(f): 3:58pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good Day All,

I have few questions to ask for clarification before I commence my application.

Due to the stress in the processing of Nigerian international passport, I'm yet to change my Surname to my husband's name. Would this cause any confusion in my application.

* All my documents contains my surname (fathers name)

* I'm married with a child

* is it safe to indicate married in all application forms? - my husband and child would be my dependents.

* I actually intend to keep my surname name (maiden name) or hyphenate both surnames.

* I have marriage certificate - Ikoyi registry.

* However, I want to clarify if different surnames would affect my (our) application.

Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LH44: 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Oh great thank God. By the way, I meant 19th to 16th.

HSalamanca:

Thanks jare. Finally got August 29 after struggling. I think the reason why no dates were appearing at all initially was that I chose the "flexi" option in my cart. When I removed that, August 29 and other dates finally showed up.

Now that I've gotten a date, I will try uploading all the relevant documents today and see if I can do walk-in tomorrow or Friday.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibukune(m): 4:00pm On Aug 03, 2022
Pls what is the difference between parent letter of consent and family consent form. Pls I will also appreciate anyone with a sample to share with me.. @duchess10 pls help out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HSalamanca: 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
LH44:
Oh great thank God. By the way, I meant 19th to 16th.

Thanks. I noticed in one of your posts, you mentioned you took along appointment letter. Is that the same as the email confirmation you get from TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by admax(m): 4:09pm On Aug 03, 2022
Need help, please!

The family Application was submitted seven weeks ago - MA, Husband, and two children. Visa picked up three weeks ago, but one of the dependants, a child passport, isn't ready till now. Visit TLS and paid email to UKVI done several times but not out till now. Flight leaves in the next two weeks!

What do you advise? @justwise @Duchess
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NaughtyBrainiac: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2022
Holori:
Good Day All,

I have few questions to ask for clarification before I commence my application.

Due to the stress in the processing of Nigerian international passport, I'm yet to change my Surname to my husband's name. Would this cause any confusion in my application.

* All my documents contains my surname (fathers name)

* I'm married with a child

* is it safe to indicate married in all application forms? - my husband and child would be my dependents.

* I actually intend to keep my surname name (maiden name) or hyphenate both surnames.

* I have marriage certificate - Ikoyi registry.

* However, I want to clarify if different surnames would affect my (our) application.

Thank you.
Hello Tunrayo,

Since your International Passport is also in your maiden name, you are good to go.

You will apply to schools and also apply for visa in your maiden name.

You should also apply with a marital status of "married"
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Champay: 4:23pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hello guys. Do they allow family members and relatives to go in with the traveller at Murtala Muhammed International Airport?
What do I need to know please?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by omoajiri(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2022
Go back to your email box, check the email sent confirming your IHS payment and click on the link that will take you back to your application.
That's how you can access the TLS portal

HSalamanca:
Hi everyone, please I'm having an issue on the TLS website.

I have selected and paid for a self-service appointment on August 29.

Now, it took me back to a page where I can track application, amend appointment, upload etc. I clicked on "upload" to start uploading the documents myself, then it redirected me to a log-in page.

I tried using the same log-in details I signed up with on the UKVI website, but it's saying invalid details. Does anyone know what's happening? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Cjaylawson: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Hello bro am coming to Leeds next month family of 3 can I get this accomodation from u
Santa2:
Any body coming to Leeds in need of a fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment. One would be available pretty soon. Rent is £795.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2022
Please is there still Walk-in option for VI TLS?

omoajiri:
Go back to your email box, check the email sent confirming your IHS payment and click on the link that will take you back to your application.
That's how you can access the TLS portal

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jona48(m): 4:36pm On Aug 03, 2022
Mattmich:
The problem is that you cannot enter UK until one month to your course start date. Processing your application on time remains advantageous. It depends on what you want. I am going for January intake, I have paid my tuition waiting for CAS. If CAS is ready I will wait for September steady flow. By October, I will start my journey. I know I can't enter UK until the stated date which the cas will bear which I know is around 9th December.
It's just your decision though.

Same thing I plan to do;just get the visa and wait till December

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by HolySteph(f): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Good day Guys. Please is it possible to go ahead to UK before the rest of the family joins?

Like hubby goes ahead after getting admission to find accommodation before the wife and kids join?..even when the visas are ready.

Will there be denied entry if not gone with hubby?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jona48(m): 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
SireSommy69:
Please, point me to the top of the thread.

There's no shortcut to success Bro, diligence is required. From page one you will be feeding from wealth of answered domiciled there..
If na me I go start from page one sha

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by pete3000: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
GIOlayomi:
Please house, I need clarity on something. I started my Form A yesterday, upload my docs today for tuition deposit. Now when I log in, it's in ADB_DISBURSEMENT_REVIEWER, please does that means I might be debited soon. Hope I'm on track?

You are on track.
Try and read the workflow notes, it might require you taking your original documents to the bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 9iceboi(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2022
9iceboi:
Pls I need helpoo.

I did my biometrics on 28th July . I submitted my passport that will be expiring on Feb 2023

I just heard now that you can't get visa on a passport that will expire on less that 6 months

Will be judged based on when I did my biometrics - 28th July?

If not , what can I do?

Someone should help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Renesonz: 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2022
ignis:

Do you mind disclosing the reason stated for the refusals ? It will help the experts in the house advise better..

1. For the first visa refusal, reason stated was that my declared monthly income wasn’t what was coming into my salary account every month. I am paid per day so when I don’t work I don’t get paid and I simply stated what I earn when I work for 30 days. I wrote a cover letter and explained this.
2. Second refusal acknowledged and agreed with my cover letter but stated that my monthly expenses exceeded what was reflecting in my bank statement. It also stated that for some deposits I had on the second account, information provided didn’t reflect origin of funds.
This surprised me. I had clearly stated in my cover letter that I moved funds between the 2 bank accounts submitted especially from salary to savings. ECO interpreted all outflow as expenditure. Secondly, I mentioned receiving occasionally monetary gifts which amount to just 100k and It was mostly sent close to my birthday. I don’t know how else I could have proved this. Finally, I lent someone money, submitted screenshot of the debit to the said named person, and that person paid me back 50 percent , and I equally stated it in my cover letter. I honestly do not know how else I could have done this because all points noted in second refusal, I had already written a cover letter to explain them with some proof and still got the refusal with these reasons.

It’s been a year now, and I’ll just want to know if I can move on with my application without a cover letter because I don’t even know what I’ll write again. Please advise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by GIOlayomi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Thank you

pete3000:

You are on track.
Try and read the workflow notes, it might require you taking your original documents to the bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mattmich(m): 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2022
Keep your money intact and remove your mind. It can take 3 weeks more or less to get debited. Though luck may follow you.
Which bank is that?
GIOlayomi:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by CowbellY: 4:53pm On Aug 03, 2022
Champay:
Hello guys. Do they allow family members and relatives to go in with the traveller at Murtala Muhammed International Airport?
What do I need to know please?

If you tip the right people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1021) (1022) (1023) (1024) (1025) (1026) (1027) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.