Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,599 members, 7,823,608 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213747 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gift7428: 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2022
It depends on her future goals. I can’t choose for her but if she decides to do her masters in biomedical sciences and intends to get a job in that field then, she has to be HCPC registered to practice as a registered biomedical scientist if not she won’t get a job in that field.

Please send her this link to find her through the registration process if she decides on the biomedical MSc

https://www.hcpc-uk.org/registration/getting-on-the-register/international-applications/

NaughtyBrainiac:
Hello Gift7428 and Okpafe,

I trust you guys are keeping well.

I have a graduate of Microbiology who is going to the UK for a Master's degree. She said she intends to Master in Public Health but I suggested MSc. Biomedical Science. I told her that she can apply for a Master's programme with placement. Thereafter, she will proceed to apply for a Licence to practice as a registered Biomedical Scientist in the UK.

I hope I did not advise her wrongly? grin grin grin

Please share your thoughts.

Thank you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Miyachi: 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2022
Resilient97:
Please who knows of any online dollar card that can be used to make payment for IHS. It's weekend already, and I don't think I can get a dorm card.
I can make the payment for you at 700/$.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lightofjoy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
Happy weekend, pls I requested for Introduction letter from my office but they only give me an introduction letter for a visitor's visa, when I complained they said they can only give me visitor's visa intro letter.
What's on it:
- confirmation that am a staff from xxxx years,
- my annual salary ,
- that am applying for visitor's visa for my annual vacation.

Pls can I use this for my study visa as the content is for visitor's visa. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Liell: 1:38pm On Aug 06, 2022
21st July, V.I
Application still at DMC
Sent paid mail last Wednesday and still awaiting decision.
Not sure this there 3 weeks processing period is valid.

Ose333:

July 20th..same
VI TLS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adetounisloved(f): 1:46pm On Aug 06, 2022
������ congratulations
June232022:

i am already in the uk sef
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2022
bastardson:
Most of the schools I applied to for January intake are yet to reply me ohh..

Dunno what is happening

Most schools haven't started attending to January applications. Most people you see with January admission are spill over from September. Only a hand few have had fresh January admission

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ose333(f): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2022
Liell:

21st July, V.I
Application still at DMC
Sent paid mail last Wednesday and still awaiting decision.
Not sure this there 3 weeks processing period is valid.

I think it's like 10 working days for decision to be made. Then within the remaining 5 working days it will get to VAC.

I don't want to send or make paid mail/paid call till 15 working days is complete.

But the anxiety sometimes is serious.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Promoter2: 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2022
lightofjoy:
Happy weekend, pls I requested for Introduction letter from my office but they only give me an introduction letter for a visitor's visa, when I complained they said they can only give me visitor's visa intro letter.
What's on it:
- my annual salary ,

Pls can I use this for my study visa as the content is for visitor's visa. Thanks

Are you not resigning or taking a study leave?
If you told your company that you are visiting UK, they are right. Please make your intention clear.

Don't use such introduction letter. It contradicts your intention.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adebowale10: 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Urgent attention pls
I applied to Cardiff metropolitan university, I upload form A, which is yet to be disbursed to the university, they have given me CAS, and I have declined the form A because it's taken much time, I was later offer admission at the university of south Wales, south wales tution fee is low so I paid with black market, the problem is that I received CAS from Cardiff and of which I have paid tution to South Wales, will this now affect my CAS to be issued from south wales, I want to reply Cardiff to cancel my application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adetounisloved(f): 1:53pm On Aug 06, 2022
Has she escalated it ?
ilovelearning:

Oh wow,. Congratulations.

When did you receive collection mail, was it after escalation you got it?

A friend still awaiting hers (bio June 29th VI)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ZiggyMr(m): 1:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
Darmiegr8:

Abuja TlS

Has decision been made?
Yes decision made for MA

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:00pm On Aug 06, 2022
QuantAnalyst:

Please how was the prime time. I picked a prime time of 8 am and I would like to know what to expect. Do they stick to time. Are there long queue?

Just ensure you arrive ahead of time especially if you selected Ikeja TLS. It becomes a ‘mad house’ from 9am onwards due to large crowd.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Miyachi:

Blackmarket is $1-N650 as at yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Resilient97: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2022
Dollar has gone down a bit, please let's negotiate
Miyachi:

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by okpafe: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Congratulations to you and your wife. You didn't tell us however if your application is for a student visa but I want to guess it is. Then if it is, the best bet is for your wife to wait for a decision to be made for the visa. Then she can switch from a dependent visa to a health and care worker visa for which she has her COS when she gets to the UK. This I think will be faster for her as cancelling her application and starting all over will make her go through thesame process again, get another date for Biometrics and even make her miss the resumption deadline of 12th September.
Once again, Congratulations to the family. It will end in praise.
bigtt76:
Your application is already awaiting decision so you can't discontinue it. What you should rather do is you all travel on your visa and when she gets to the UK switch from her dependent visa to the tier 2 visa.

She would need to convince the health care provider to give her a little bit more time and also explain the situation to them. It will pay you all in the long run as you will join her as dependent after graduation and count towards leave to remain.

Are you guys able to get the decision arrived at before the 12th of September?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Davidandgo: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
lightofjoy:
What's on it:
- my annual salary ,

If you have your employment letter, promotion letters and payslips, you can ditch the introduction letter from your employer. My MA didn’t submit an introduction letter and we got the visa.

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Resilient97: 2:07pm On Aug 06, 2022
Anyone who can payment for IHS, please let's discuss
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 2:11pm On Aug 06, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.