Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207960 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iviev: 12:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kaylaonah:
Just got an offer from university of Derby September intake, please anyone that has experience should advise if I should go for it or wait out. They offer the cheapest fees for the course I'm going for but I couldn't find much information on their payment plan.

If you have any idea of how their payment plan works and the availability of student jobs there, please help
Please when did you apply? I am yet to get a feedback from them. Was it a conditional offer please
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Gud2Gr8: 12:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bethelofwisdom:

Ulster University. I can always recommend this Uni

Okay.
Thank you and Congratulations once again.
Go and flourish.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by foonshur(m): 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please who applied or got admission at university of chester... Pls I'll like to ask a few questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Raheemot(f): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
I applied, still waiting.
foonshur:
Please who applied or got admission at university of chester... Pls I'll like to ask a few questions.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MzPearl1914: 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Anybody who has submitted application to Sheffield hallam university for sept 2022 or any student currently studying there, how long does it take to get conditional offer from the school.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Just reply the mail with Acceptance of Conditional Offer.

Attach all they requested from you. Even though you have uploaded them before now..

This email is generic. So look out for a second Conditional Offer from them. That will request the specifics from you. Once you meet the requirements, they will send an Unconditional Offer.

Ignore the last part.
All the best.

Madeforher:
Good day My people,please I got conditional offer from ulster university but I don't get that thier last condition

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 1:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Congratulations! Are you for January session? Which Campus? Were you given any discount/scholarship?

Bethelofwisdom:

Ulster University. I can always recommend this Uni
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 1:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
It will come. Try sending them an email again

mcafeez:
Heard nothing yet.
Meanwhile, I have September unconditional offer from Bradford which we are having conversation on what to do next already

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by foonshur(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
Raheemot:
I applied, still waiting.
I pray you get a favourable response soon. Pls did you apply for May or October intake?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Waha1: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Tboytb:
Not recieved yet

It as changed to received now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by skoles001(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good day guys,

I called Hull University yesterday requesting for a waiver of IELTS since Nigeria is an English speaking country. The call wasn't picked but they called me back this afternoon, they said i need to write IELTS or Pearson PTE exam and some other exams like that...I'm interested in writing that Pearson PTE exam.

Please anybody with info about the exam, the centers in Nigeria and the cost.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Vicxxy10: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hello everyone,
Can someone send me a link to order a pocket friendly Day 2 PCR self-swabbing please?
Thank you!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DStiches: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
I have a unconditional offer for may intake. Waiting for my POF to mature for CAS request
quote author=foonshur post=110141241]Please who applied or got admission at university of chester... Pls I'll like to ask a few questions.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AnaCheks(m): 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good day all. Please do I need to attach Waec scratch card when uploading, or wait till they asked for it.?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lordfiido(m): 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
foonshur:
I have for May intake. Whats the Question?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
SerendipityHere:
Just reply the mail with Acceptance of Conditional Offer.

Attach all they requested from you. Even though you have uploaded them before now..

This email is generic. So look out for a second Conditional Offer from them. That will request the specifics from you. Once you meet the requirements, they will send an Unconditional Offer.

Ignore the last part.
All the best.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sonwa: 2:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
I sent you a mail, please can you reply
efosakelly:

Money in your account must not fall short of the amount required for your POF , even for 1 day within the 28 days period.
that is why it is advisable to add a little extra just incase there is a fluctuation in the exchange rate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tboytb: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
They havent received mine.
Waha1:

It as changed to received now
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by biglizzy: 2:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please what's the general cost of living /housing / healthcare like in Nottingham?

What's the fees payment structure like for NTU?
What kind of student jobs are available?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Panacea278: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
MzPearl1914:
Anybody who has submitted application to Sheffield hallam university for sept 2022 or any student currently studying there, how long does it take to get conditional offer from the school.
i am not currently studying there but i got my unconditional offer in 2021 under two weeks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 2:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Sonwa:
I sent you a mail, please can you reply
can't find your mail anywhere.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Panacea278: 2:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
pls anyone recently successfully processed the new form A. my transaction that i initiated since 2nd week of January is yet to go through. This is taking too long
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tboytb: 2:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please have u recieved any mail??quote author=Tboytb post=110143168]They havent received mine.[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Elvisfruit: 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
Yes I am not perfect and I do make mistakes, I was admit that I over acted because she insulted that part I don't joke with(my mom) but condemning people is very easy than repairing. She didn't say how she demanded money from me and begging me to unblock her several times since December when I told her that I don't want her friendship and forcing herself on me. Below are some of the screenshot of this lady that will make the whole world know she is jealous ànd taking the advantage of my little mistakes (over reaction). Please take notes of dates n u will see she gingered me to alter wat I was supposed not to. Na by Force to be friends .there are more messages of how she has be forcing herself on me against my wishes and insulting my family.
Betrueiscool:
Good morning MR justwise
Good morning everyone
PLS READ for your safety

Please let’s be careful with who we chat/ send mail for Tier4 enquiry , he will now send u one of his number to chat him up and starts requesting for video calls with d excuse that he doesn’t like audio just to track ur face , and he likes to deviate from important conversation
, go to talking plenty rubbish later wards , be careful When you chat/ send mail to this guy ( ELVIS FRUIT — is his Nairaland name ) he drops his WhatsApp number ending 090…..2163 or any of his number , he did it to another girl
From discussing Sch to discussing rubbish

He was angry I told him I paid to another university.

I choose not to be his friend or talk to him cos I perceived violence when he talks , he always demanding for video calls when I want to make enquiry from him as if I am his lover . I only chatted him when I saw he said he has done PCI ( January Intake ) , just for me to make Enquiry about the Ulster university, I regret saying a word to him.

HE GETS SO ANGRY WHEN I DONT PICK HIS VIDEO CALLS OR CUT HIM SHORT ON VIDEO CALLS .
He will start sending abusive words to trigger my anger all the time , even wen I try to make peace and tell him am not interested in his nonsense that I only want info of his university since he has done PCI .

He is higher killer and Assasin ooo that is what he is going to ULSTER to do . Imagine a full grown man moving to UK to constitute nuisance.in 2022 , instead of building a new life , and he claim to have been in Germany ( I guess prison ) that is why he is going to Uk after constituting nuisance in Germany , he has stained Germany now he wants to stain UK with blood

He is going to Ulster university January intake , I guess he left this february, that is if he has left to UK

THIS IS THE MAIL HE sent after I blocked him on WhatsApp

I also screen shot the mail

On 29 Jan 2022, at 3:46 PM, Elvis Akpesiri <elvisp426@gmail.com> wrote:

Nor come Ulster because I will kill you. You will die immediately I set my eyes on heat. You won't last a week for insulting my mother. This is the highest insults I will take from a woman. Take and com to ulster and let me see you with my eyes.you have touch where I don't take easily and I am ready to do anything...make I see you by mistakes,you are a dead meat

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bisiano1201: 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
geobreezyt:
The scholarship is automatic. No application required.

It will reflect on your offer letter.

Thank you for the updates on the Uni of Lincoln.
Your updates made me interested and I applied today.
Any idea on how long it takes to get an offer?
Can you pls explain the difference between the 2 International fees.
Am I to pay the £14,000 (-£5,000 African scholarship) or £16,000 (-£5,000 African scholarship)?
Thank you.

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by MzPearl1914: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Panacea278:

i am not currently studying there but i got my unconditional offer in 2021 under two weeks

Ok, thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
* grabs popcorn # grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wahabuuu: 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good afternoon guys,
I want to find out if Qatar requires day 2 test for passengers going to the uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kaylaonah(f): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
justwise:

Have you contacted the school with this question?

Yes, I have. No replies yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kaylaonah(f): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
boneruns:

I applied to same school this week but awaiting to receive any offer. I recently got a mail requesting for transcript.

Please when did you apply? Was the 2k discount effected on your tuition?

Thank you

I applied January 30th. It was a conditional offer, they asked for WAEC which I've submitted. They're yet to find me unconditional offer.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kaylaonah(f): 3:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
iviev:

Please when did you apply? I am yet to get a feedback from them. Was it a conditional offer please

Conditional offer. Applied January 30th
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Funky88: 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Good day pals, please how do we solve visa issue that says no work,no business,no public fund.He is UK but planning to come to Nigeria.pls how do we solve the problem in Nigeria.Please help me out

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.