Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1213882 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by slim147(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2022
Zena1357:

Wow, this is too good to be true, which school abeg

lol, you sef talk am. I had to come to this thread to check again, and the way everyone is finding it difficult to get admission make me wonder if na the admission I get abi na aba made admission lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zena1357: 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2022
slim147:

lol, you sef talk am. I had to come to this thread to check again, and the way everyone is finding it difficult to get admission make me wonder if na the admission I get abi na aba made admission lol

You never can tell o, please what's the name of the school
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by slim147(m): 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
Zena1357:

You never can tell o, please what's the name of the school

But it’s in the school website . Middlesex. I can show you pics screenshot, u can drop your number
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 5:22pm On Jan 26, 2022
slim147:
Okay, I was just playing around with this uk admission thing and I applied to a school sometime last month . After a week , I received an email on something they called ‘conditional offer’ and they requested for my official waec result . I was kinda reluctant but I just summoned courage, went to ikorodu and pick up my waec transcript . Uploaded it on the school portal and I just checked the portal now is says I have been given an unconditional offer for sept intake . School fees is £14,000 and deposit required is £1,000 . Please does that mean I have been given admission? I didn’t submit more than my passport and waec result oo. Please I need answer .

Something wey people wey apply since last year dey fin. E reach your turn you use play collect am in wan week with only passport and waec

Congrats jare

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zena1357: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
slim147:

But it’s in the school website . Middlesex. I can show you pics screenshot, u can drop your number

I just sent you a mail
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by slim147(m): 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2022
[quote author=Newbie123 post=109712824][/quote]

lol bro. Na so I see am ooo. abi make I post screenshot here ni ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by geobreezyt: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2022
Great. I am for September too. Gotten admission.

asadex004:

I am for September 2022, I already got offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 5:28pm On Jan 26, 2022
slim147:
Okay, I was just playing around with this uk admission thing and I applied to a school sometime last month . After a week , I received an email on something they called ‘conditional offer’ and they requested for my official waec result . I was kinda reluctant but I just summoned courage, went to ikorodu and pick up my waec transcript . Uploaded it on the school portal and I just checked the portal now is says I have been given an unconditional offer for sept intake . School fees is £14,000 and deposit required is £1,000 . Please does that mean I have been given admission? I didn’t submit more than my passport and waec result oo. Please I need answer .
Did you apply for undergraduate program, if there then go ahead. if it is postgraduate then you need to look at that school again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by slim147(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2022
efosakelly:

Did you apply for undergraduate program, if there then go ahead. if it is postgraduate then you need to look at that school again.

Undergraduate sir.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2022
Zena1357:
O tun ti zeh o.. God Abeg o.. What's this one nao... This guy sent a paid mail on the 10th working day and he got this.. Let's be calming down till the 15th day mark please o

It is possible that this person is a dependant whose partner is already in the UK, they may want to check if the other partner moved the funds to the other account within the period after they have got their visa

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by habbyy03: 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2022
slim147:

Which school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zena1357: 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2022
slim147:

Undergraduate sir.

Oh no wonder, Congratulations jare my brother

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zena1357: 5:33pm On Jan 26, 2022
efosakelly:

It is possible that this person is a defendant whose partner is already in the UK, they may want to check if the other partner moved the funds to the other account within the period after they have got their visa

Oh that's true, didn't even think about that.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ajiboyehify(m): 5:34pm On Jan 26, 2022
Hi guys.. I am just working on my University application in the UK. I learnt that I can take my spouse along with my student visa and she will be working full time. I want to know how feasible this information is and is there any information I need to know. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by slim147(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2022
Zena1357:

Oh no wonder, Congratulations jare my brother

I showed one guy wey dey shout make I give am 300k for admission, he just said. Well, you are lucky lol. So na how my 300k for just go. Something wey be say na only data e cost me ���

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 5:36pm On Jan 26, 2022
slim147:

Undergraduate sir.

Now you are talking. it is fine. Most people here are for Postgraduate they don't remember that undergraduate still dey UK,
Next time when you as a question mention it is undergraduate.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by slim147(m): 5:37pm On Jan 26, 2022
efosakelly:

Now you are talking. it is fine. Most people here are for Postgraduate they don't remember that undergraduate still dey UK,
Next time when you as a question mention it is undergraduate.

lol thanks bro.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ajiboyehify:
Hi guys.. I am just working on my University application in the UK. I learnt that I can take my spouse along with my student visa and she will be working full time. I want to know how feasible this information is and is there any information I need to know. Thank you

This is true for postgraduate studies, you can read through the thread and part6 for more information.
As any question here, you will find answers.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by heroshark(m): 5:42pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please can someone share a sample English waiver letter?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 5:46pm On Jan 26, 2022
This one really weak me ooo, chai, there is God ooo.

Zena1357:
O tun ti zeh o.. God Abeg o.. What's this one nao... This guy sent a paid mail on the 10th working day and he got this.. Let's be calming down till the 15th day mark please o
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rexericx(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2022
Remember guys.... I mistakenly printed 27days bank statement instead of 28days.... but God was there for me.. .

With faith, I bought my ticket yesterday....

Visa came today through DHL.. 26/01/2022

29th Dec biometric- Tls ikeja.

Visa Alerttttttttyyy����

CAS - 22/12/2022

Visa Application 23/12/2021

Biometric on 29/12/2021

Transferred to DMC 29/12/2021

Received by DMC 30/12/2021

Transferred to VAC 24/01/2022

Collection mail .. 25/01/2022

NO NFT MAIL.

To God be the Glory .

30 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wakando: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Been following this thread for a while now, make i ask abeg, can a 33 years old married man who has OND in Accounting, apply to study in UK. He has around 20k pounds
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rexericx(m): 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Star19:
Visa alert!
I thank God Almighty for answered prayers.
Let me also use this opportunity to thank all the contributors on this platform.

Application: 22nd Dec
Biometrics: walk-in 29th Dec (Abuja TLS)
Visa approved: 20th Jan
Collection mail: 25th Jan
DHL pickup: 26th Jan

Documents submitted are: WAEC Certificate, Degree Certificate, Transcript, POF, TB Certificate, US visitors refusal letter( 2 US visitors visa refusal declared).

Sent a paid email on the 17th and got slammed with a NSF email requesting for my employment details since 2015. I responded with my my NYSC certificate, employment letter and work reference.

To all who are still expecting theirs, it is your turn to testify.

Congratulations �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by daykemi: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
All this mail I have been seeing on here so far always have Sheffield team. Abi nah my eyes.

Zena1357:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by weensteen: 5:52pm On Jan 26, 2022
VISA ALERT!

Application: 30th December
Biometrics: 4th January (walk-in, Abuja TLS)
Transfered to VAC: 26th January
Received by VAC: 26th January
Collection: 26th January

No NSF mail, no paid mail.

Documents submitted: Degree Certificate, TB Certificate, English Language Proficiency Certificate, CAS Statement, Bank Statement.

For as many that are on this journey, keep up the faith and always remember that Dreams don't turn to dust.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Zena1357: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
daykemi:
All this mail I have been seeing on here so far always have Sheffield team. Abi nah my eyes.

I don't even understand jare
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 6:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
daykemi:

Those are the people that decide the fate if your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by daykemi: 6:05pm On Jan 26, 2022
The Sheffieldstudentteam? I doubt that.
efosakelly:

Those are the people that decide the fate if your application
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Kimberx: 6:09pm On Jan 26, 2022
asadex004:

I am for September 2022, I already got offer

Please how long did it take to get an offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bouffdaddy99: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2022
Please ,do I need a pre departure test, I am fully vaccinated and I am travelling with Qatar

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.