Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1210668 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dejaylapel08(m): 9:54am On Feb 17, 2022
Any update from VI TLS for January 27 biometrics. Mine still says at DMC, today is 15 working day o

Standard!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by enommi: 9:58am On Feb 17, 2022
please between university of Northumbria and Bournemouth which one will you advice in term of payment and work.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Padimi90: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2022
Madam reach their first now, Haba! when una reach their una fit bigin the work of baby creation, at least una go use eyes see how things b b4 night and day duty go start...."am getting pregnant this year" like say na mandate, na "in Jesus name" remain make e be declaration grin.....blessings to the unborn grin
oyin4luv:
Good morning All,
I Need una advise oo,
My husband will be going to the UK to study in Sept with me(wife) and 7year old son. Am planning on getting pregnant this year, even before getting to the UK sef. Is it adviseable , will I be allowed entry with me big Tommy. And pls note am 36years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dettolgel: 10:20am On Feb 17, 2022
please how long does it get to pick up BRP.

My cousin is already in the UK she went to pick up her BRP and was told it hasn't been delivered to the post office. She was told to come back in a week or two weeks time.

as anyone experienced such?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leef2022: 10:30am On Feb 17, 2022
oyin4luv:
Good morning All,
I Need una advise oo,
My husband will be going to the UK to study in Sept with me(wife) and 7year old son. Am planning on getting pregnant this year, even before getting to the UK sef. Is it adviseable , will I be allowed entry with me big Tommy. And pls note am 36years.

What my eyes should not read does not exist on NL.
You've directly and indirectly asked members here to do a family planning for you and your husband... like peeps bringing the other room matter to study Q&A is alright....

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Seyi0T: 10:31am On Feb 17, 2022
Hi all, A double room available in Birmingham B16 few stops to city center, only female required.
Please chat up on whatsapp Zero 8 zero 6 five six eight 28forty
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by IvanCardozo: 10:43am On Feb 17, 2022
enommi:
please between university of Northumbria and Bournemouth which one will you advice in term of payment and work.

Choose Northumbria. That's where I am and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. I've heard Bournemouth is quite expensive.

5 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by IvanCardozo: 10:44am On Feb 17, 2022
dettolgel:
please how long does it get to pick up BRP.

My cousin is already in the UK she went to pick up her BRP and was told it hasn't been delivered to the post office. She was told to come back in a week or two weeks time.

as anyone experienced such?

Normal level. She'd get it soonest
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nenye2015: 10:58am On Feb 17, 2022
Good morning!!!
I am trying to make a paid call to UkVI and I’m supposed to press dial after inputting my card details but pressing dial will cut the call. I can’t get pass this stage.
Please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ammierie(f): 11:11am On Feb 17, 2022
IvanCardozo:

Choose Northumbria. That's where I am and I'm enjoying it to the fullest. I've heard Bournemouth is quite expensive.

Hi, is Northumbria still open for May admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by divine128: 11:20am On Feb 17, 2022
Hello everyone,I’m asking for a friend,he is already in the uk,he went with a normal visa,but now he want to apply for a school in the uk,how will he go about it please,what are the things he needs
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2022
divine128:
Hello everyone,I’m asking for a friend,he is already in the uk,he went with a normal visa,but now he want to apply for a school in the uk,how will he go about it please,what are the things he needs

He can apply for admission but he has to come back to Nigeria to apply for student visa.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Urrch: 12:25pm On Feb 17, 2022
Please house, I have a conditional offer from the Birmingham City University Logistics and Supply Chain Management with professional practice. Tuition Fee: 16,500 pounds

Another offer from Lincoln University, Agri-Food Technology with professional practice. Tuition Fee: 11,000 pounds

I need a suggestion between the two.

Which one has more job prospects in the UK?

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 17, 2022
Urrch:
Please house, I have a conditional offer from the Birmingham City University Logistics and Supply Chain Management with professional practice. Tuition Fee: 16,500 pounds

Another offer from Lincoln University, Agri-Food Technology with professional practice. Tuition Fee: 11,000 pounds

Please when did you get your admission offer to lincoln University and when did u apply...Expecting an offer from them since November last yea

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by divine128: 12:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
justwise:

He can apply for admission but he has to come back to Nigeria to apply for student visa.

Can’t he change for a student visa in d uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 12:50pm On Feb 17, 2022
divine128:

Can’t he change for a student visa in d uk

From visiting visa to student visa? No
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AnaCheks(m): 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2022
IvanCardozo:

Can I send you a mail. Got conditional offer from Northumbria, September batch. They asked for Waec or IELTS. Please how do I reply?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by divine128: 12:53pm On Feb 17, 2022
justwise:

From visiting visa to student visa? No

Ok thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Poanan: 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2022
Urrch:

Narrow it down to job prospects and the rest since u are not comparing apples to apples.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Urrch: 1:12pm On Feb 17, 2022
Poanan:

Narrow it down to job prospects and the rest since u are not comparing apples to apples.

Which one has more job prospects?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AnaCheks(m): 1:15pm On Feb 17, 2022
Please house, I just received a conditional offer from Northumbria University. MSc Electrical Power Engineering. The fee is £19,500. Please how do I respond to their requests of WAEC result, and how do I add the scratch card too.

Any Northumbria students here, I need your help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jbalveen: 1:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
Has anyone here or you know someone that got admission into a top-up program with a Bsc? Pls reply, I need to know schools that accept B.sc for a top up degree. The one's I emailed like unisunderland don't accept BSc for a top up. Pls let me know.

I am so confused ryt now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by elibsy: 1:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
Hello @scobby2007.

I've not seen any of your post on the part 7 of this thread.

I really need your help on issues of names on documents and how to go about it before visa application.

I've sent you a mail.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cheeketo(f): 1:41pm On Feb 17, 2022
Kudos to all the gurus in the house, please all these universities asking for WAEC, does it matter if you have 3 credits ( English inclusive) while othe subjects are pass. I have always used NECO for all my admission so far in Nigeria because I have 8 credits, but I have a 20yr old WAEC result that is just 3 credits and can not be used for undergraduate admissions, I have HND and PGD, is the WAEC acceptable?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ablecia(f): 1:42pm On Feb 17, 2022
dejaylapel08:
Any update from VI TLS for January 27 biometrics. Mine still says at DMC, today is 15 working day o

Standard!
I did mine and my child's own same 27th @ VI, it was moved to VAC on the 15th, I got my collection mail yesterday and I'm now waiting for DHL
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by idmicheal20: 1:43pm On Feb 17, 2022
Darkula:
Any body for Teesside University looking for buddy up.
So we can arrange and pay for 3 or 4 bedroom flat
good afternoon, so many people has give a bad remark to Teesside university. can you tell me some of the problem you faced while applying so that i can prepare my mind.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Arike23: 1:46pm On Feb 17, 2022
Pls what do I do?
Application received by vac since Tuesday and still no collection mail yet.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Arike23: 1:48pm On Feb 17, 2022
Pls what do I do?
Application received by vac since Tuesday and still no collection mail yet. Ikeja tls
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by isialo(f): 1:55pm On Feb 17, 2022
Good day all, please which bank is okay to open a domiciliary account in terms of charges and service delivery?
Candid opinion pls.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dejaylapel08(m): 2:36pm On Feb 17, 2022
Congratulations ��

Was yours standard or priority please?

Ablecia:
I did mine and my child's own same 27th @ VI, it was moved to VAC on the 15th, I got my collection mail yesterday and I'm now waiting for DHL
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Agape123: 2:45pm On Feb 17, 2022
AnaCheks:
Please house, I just received a conditional offer from Northumbria University. MSc Electrical Power Engineering. The fee is £19,500. Please how do I respond to their requests of WAEC result, and how do I add the scratch card too.

Any Northumbria students here, I need your help

I have unconditional offer from them but your school fees cost o. Almost 20k but you’d be given 2000 scholarship automatically
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Bisiano1201: 2:52pm On Feb 17, 2022
oyin4luv:
Good morning All,
I Need una advise oo,

Like you want to vulcanised tongue cheesy. I don't think there's any issue with that o. Congrats in advance smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.