Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,410 members, 7,819,467 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209855 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 11:13am On Feb 23, 2022
myhero:
Hello friends, please what will be my faith in applying for MSc program in any of the UK universities since I wrote my waec while I was in 3rd year because I used awaiting result to gain admission for my 1st degree. Will it affect my chances of gaining MSc admission in UK universities Please I need answers pls

I doubt. I wrote another waec after I graduated uni and that's what i used to get admission
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 11:18am On Feb 23, 2022
Please also recommend a moderate price hotel with proximity to IOM center Ikeja Lagos.

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by myhero: 11:30am On Feb 23, 2022
kennykale:

You are good to go

Thanks for ya response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cooldave234(m): 11:35am On Feb 23, 2022
What course please.
Ozionite:

Check University of Northampton. I was given 30% discount(4200 pounds) on my tuition fee , so i have just 9800 pounds left. Though, the tuition deposit is 5000 pounds but you can pay the remaining in seven installment

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ibk2020: 11:51am On Feb 23, 2022
thormywa:

Thanks....is it the 9k pound or 9k pounds plus the remaining school fee balance...i want to pay the 3500 pound deposit by mid next month for september intake
Yes, including your living allowance
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ibk2020:

Yes, including your living allowance

I don die, that's like 11million naira

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ammierie(f): 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Good morning guys, please attached below is my visa refusal from UKVI in August 2021.

Please with this, do you guys think I should go ahead to apply for student visa? What are my chances of getting a student visa with this past refusal?

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ammierie(f): 12:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Good morning guys, please attached below is my visa refusal from UKVI in August 2021.

Please with this, do you guys think I should go ahead to apply for student visa? What are my chances of getting a student visa with this past refusal?

Thank you

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
January
DwayneChuks:

Please when did you apply to the school? I mean Hertfordshire, I applied early February still yet to hear from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DStiches: 12:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mayor and suites. It's just a walking distance to the place 23k

Please also recommend a moderate price hotel with proximity to IOM center Ikeja Lagos.

Thanks[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 12:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please is there anyone in UWE or going to UWE that has information on how to apply for the internal scholarships that they have?

Website said you'd be invited to apply but how can I try my luck without the invitation?

Also, for people schooling there already, what can you say generally about the school?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Anyone presently studying at the Univeristy of Northampton here?

Pls at what stage were you required to present your statement and also when were you asked to pay your tuition deposit?

Can I go ahead and pay the deposit without statement of account? The School is not saying anything about the statement. I was only asked to accept the offer, fill the guarantee and finance form and then make the payment of 5k deposit. Then the Offer letter states that I may be required to pass a credibility interview and that I should not pay the deposit until I have passed the interview. I didnt get any mail from the interview team. Could this be a general template of their offer letters? Is this applicable to everyone? should I still go ahead and pay the deposit?
I have emailed them yet no reponse. Should I just go ahead and make payment
Pls help!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Towotowo: 1:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
Your result should be out by now

1stdami:
Thanks for the reply. I did the test this morning at 8am already. So hopefully before I travel by 2pm the results would be out.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by johnsonm2g: 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
amorprincesa:
You have to start afresh and send it to the place you work.
Thank you for your input. I was told it won't fly if I use my work address.
They say uniben send directly to registrars the transcript of any applicant.
However, I have got someone to help me get the online copy at least that will suffice for now.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jumokeajax: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello moderators. Please I want to ask a question. I am an HND holder and I want to apply for masters program straight up. Which universities in U.K. will likely offer me an admission? Please I need an answer.
The HND grade is 3.70 cgpa (Distinction)though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tonero230(m): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
thormywa:
please does university of sunderland requires POF before issue CAS

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ammierie(f): 2:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
ammierie:

Thank you

Please I need responses @justwise
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by holubukey(f): 2:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please i need assistance, i applied for ulster may 2022 intake and got my conditional offer since 21/01/2022 and yet to get an unconditional offer, i have sent mails but no response from the school.. please what else do i need to do, the wait is taking too long
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jumokeajax: 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hello @justwise @mimilyrics
I am an HND holder and I want to apply for a masters program in the U.K. please can you tell me which university can I apply in. List of universities that I can apply in please. Universities that do accept HND for masters program.
3.70 cgpa (distinction) HND

justwise:
@mimilyrics

That you so much for taking time out to put together this material.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 2:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
ammierie:

Please I need responses @justwise

I don't think it can affect your student visa as long as you meet the requirements for student visa you are good to go..Just declare your visit refusal when applying for The student visa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Madeforher(f): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
holubukey:
Please i need assistance, i applied for ulster may 2022 intake and got my conditional offer since 21/01/2022 and yet to get an unconditional offer, i have sent mails but no response from the school.. please what else do i need to do, the wait is taking too long

Same with me o,I sent mail today again I have not gotten any response from them and May is around the corner..Although I applied to other schools too for May intake still waiting for them
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jumokeajax: 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
@justwise @mimilyrics
I am an HND holder and I want to apply for a masters program in the U.K. please can you tell me which university can I apply in. List of universities that I can apply in please. Universities that do accept HND for masters program.

mimilyrics:
Glad to be of help. Final additions below for those who ask.
Note:
You can use Microfinance banks as long as they are registered with and licenced by CBN.
You should also find out if any one has used the statements from that bank before because it also proves that the bank can satisfactorily verify financial statements through UKVI established channels. The bank being able to verify the statement to UKVI as required and when due is key.
CAS - Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies. You need this from your school to apply.
ECO - Entry Clearance Officer. The visa official that assesses your application.
NSF mail - Non-Straightforward mail. You get this mail if they need more documents from you or if they won't be able to decide your application within the set timeframes.
POE - Point Of Entry. The airport that you come in through.
POF - Proof Of Funds. Evidence of how you intend to fund your studies.
BRP - Biometric Residence Permit: Your BRP is the documentary evidence of your UK immigration permission. The BRP looks like a driver’s licence but with details of your immigration permission in the UK.
When you get your visa in Nigeria, it will be on your passport with a 90-day validity. Once you get into the UK, you pick your BRP which replaces the visa in your passport and is valid throughout your stay in the UK (eg.16 months for 1 year courses).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jumokeajax: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
@justwise @mimilyrics

justwise:
Part 7 is here please continue posting your questions/inquires here,

See part here for references https://www.nairaland.com/6712649/uk-student-visa-tier-4/1007

For more update info visit this website https://www.gov.uk/student-visa/money

Below material from mimilyrics gives you all the info you need

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by holubukey(f): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please who applied to university of bolton for May 2022 intake here? Have you gotten an offer yet and what are the procedures to follow before getting CAS and anything that can help about university of bolton. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iretiogo1: 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jumokeajax:
@justwise @mimilyrics

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by avalon7(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
What's a good course to apply for in the uk for someone who studied mechanical engineering in a federal university in Nigeria. I need help picking a good course with high likelihood of getting it and hopefully eligible for scholarships or aids.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please can anyone assist?
Happyfellow147:
Please is there anyone in UWE or going to UWE that has information on how to apply for the internal scholarships that they have?

Website said you'd be invited to apply but how can I try my luck without the invitation?

Also, for people schooling there already, what can you say generally about the school?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 3:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
I'm yet to receive an offer from them

Applied in January
I'm considering Northampton or UWE
SerendipityHere:
Anyone presently studying at the Univeristy of Northampton here?

Pls at what stage were you required to present your statement and also when were you asked to pay your tuition deposit?

Can I go ahead and pay the deposit without statement of account? The School is not saying anything about the statement. I was only asked to accept the offer, fill the guarantee and finance form and then make the payment of 5k deposit. Then the Offer letter states that I may be required to pass a credibility interview and that I should not pay the deposit until I have passed the interview. I didnt get any mail from the interview team. Could this be a general template of their offer letters? Is this applicable to everyone? should I still go ahead and pay the deposit?
I have emailed them yet no reponse. Should I just go ahead and make payment
Pls help!

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SerendipityHere: 3:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Okay. Good luck!

Happyfellow147:
I'm yet to receive an offer from them

Applied in January
I'm considering Northampton or UWE
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Happyfellow147: 3:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
Also can someone's spouse take up driving job as a dependent in the UK?
Is it more lucrative than care job or security?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ifemaco: 3:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kels4real:
I just got my offer from Staffordshire university..

Please do they require pof before issuing CAS?

Please what did you use as proof of English language?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bukolaaa(f): 3:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Have you gotten the eligibility form mail?
holubukey:
Please who applied to university of bolton for May 2022 intake here? Have you gotten an offer yet and what are the procedures to follow before getting CAS and anything that can help about university of bolton. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.