Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1208405 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 9:49am On Feb 27, 2022
Good morning.. please what's the current rate for paying tuition deposit, I want to pay £4000.. how much will it be in naira
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 27, 2022
Pattadon:

Please if you get any answer on this kindly let me know. I have a friend seeking for a Direct Masters degree in UK with her HND certificate (Distinction too)

Most Unis usually state that application will also be considered if they have work experience or other qualifications directly related to their chosen course of study.
So Maybe they should check out different universities offering the course they want and check the entry requirements for that course. Just my suggestion and hope it helps.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 10:16am On Feb 27, 2022
Jumokeajax:
@justwise @mimilyrics
I am an HND holder and I want to apply for a masters program in the U.K. please can you tell me which university can I apply in. List of universities that I can apply in please. Universities that do accept HND for masters program.
3.70 cgpa (distinction) HND

bola01234:
i need this one year Masters admission

I have repeated this my information several times but no one is sharing this. I notice some of you are hoarding this information and do not want to share. It will be good to tell anyone that direct HND and Third class holders with experience to seek for direct Masters admission thereby saving their time and resources on BSc pop-up or pre-masters. I am quite busy nowadays so I am offline.

Third class holders and HND holders can get 1 year UK Masters admission directly if you have valid and many work experience. Check Howoheye and my post (hosey) in the link below for UK universities that accept Masters directly from HND and Third class graduates with success stories:

https://www.nairaland.com/6331164/uk-student-visa-tier-4/372#102024310

Include Ulster university, Birmingham branch too.

Ensure you share this information to upcoming people that ask and do not hoard.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Stevewonder(m): 11:43am On Feb 27, 2022
Happy Sunday all,

My flight is next weekend. I'm thinking of carrying Red oil, vegetable oil, semo, poundo yam, dried ponmo, stock fish, rice, beans, salt, provision, Maggi, egusi etc

Please I want to know which of these will not be allowed to enter so I can remove them now before getting to the airport.

Thanks in anticipation @all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ugmama(m): 11:47am On Feb 27, 2022
How can one get to know the Cheapest flight to London from Abuja or Lagos?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by luckygeee: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ojayibrahim:
University of Hull
I got an unconditional offer to university of Hull September 2022 intake
Please who else is going and how far have you gone with visa processing?
I would like to know how much you spend on
1.Health insurance
2. Visa fee
3. POF
4. Can we all link up

Going to Hull too. Sent you a PM
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jobgetter(m): 12:23pm On Feb 27, 2022
Stevewonder:
Happy Sunday all,

My flight is next weekend. I'm thinking of carrying Red oil, vegetable oil, semo, poundo yam, dried ponmo, stock fish, rice, beans, salt, provision, Maggi, egusi etc

Please I want to know which of these will not be allowed to enter so I can remove them now before getting to the airport.

Oil may not be allowed
Carry plenty crayfish

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mimilyrics: 12:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
https://www.gov.uk/bringing-food-into-great-britain
Stevewonder:
Happy Sunday all,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shanga(m): 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
Stevewonder:
Happy Sunday all,

Happy Sunday bruv.
Be like you go like cooking, you can bring in Semo, Poundo Yam, Dried Ponmo, Provision, Maggi and Egusi, others you mentioned are relatively affordable here, imagine carrying rice that is expensive in Nigeria to were you will get it cheap, save the space for other things like dry fish, crayfish, Ogbono, and pepper My 2 cents though. Peace

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by maxi0011: 1:07pm On Feb 27, 2022
@justwise
maxi0011:
Good day Everyone

Please I need your advice.

I applied for a USA tourist visa in 2014 and I was denial due to home ties. In 2020 I applied for a Canada Tourist Visa through an agent (the greatest mistake of my life ) but was denied due to falsification of bank statement and that got me a 5 years ban ( This was reviewed after I requested for my GCMS note, meanwhile, the agent is still claiming the visa is still under process up till this moment.

I begged the Agent not to include anything that could implicate me but unfortunately, the devil in them won’t allow.

My concern now is I want to apply for UK study visa and I want to come plain and declare the USA visa refusal and Canada 5 years ban.

I have 2 postgraduate offers for September intake already.

I know I don fuk up using the service of an agent (I took responsibility for actions).

What are my chances of getting visa approved?

What advice do you have that can aid my application?

@justwise

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Priscalala: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2022
Bisiano1201:

I've decided to reject the offer from Uni of Hull. I applied to Lincoln (Agri-Food Tech) in over a week now. I'm still waiting for their offer. Pls what's the time frame of your application and the offer? Thanks.

I applied around 28 the January and I received conditional offer 21st February to upload marriage Certificate and later received unconditional offer by 23rd.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cyrusmillz: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
holubukey:

Congratulations, are you considering bolton or still waiting to hear from Ulster… i am yet to get a decision from bolton but have conditional offer from ulster.

Hi. since when did you get your conditional offer from ulster. I got mine since January and have replied with a revised S.O.P and original waec certificate but still yet to get a response from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by TopeMel(f): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
How can I get an original court document for a legal guardian sponsoring me?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cyrusmillz: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
Madeforher:

Same with me o,I sent mail today again I have not gotten any response from them and May is around the corner..Although I applied to other schools too for May intake still waiting for them

Just came here to confirm this. Since January, no response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by holubukey(f): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2022
21st of January and I have sent mail twice but no response. The wait is actually killing.

cyrusmillz:

Hi. since when did you get your conditional offer from ulster. I got mine since January and have replied with a revised S.O.P and original waec certificate but still yet to get a response from them.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mory1234: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2022
Good day people,

I'm considering taking Prodigy finance for my studies and i have some questions.
Do they give full funding? Is taking loan from the platform worth the risk?

I will appreciate any clarification.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2022
They should have told you this at iom. Ideally its same day or next day collection
aminlove:
Hi Guys, I got my TB test on Tuesday, when will the result be out? And will the result be online? Or I will be notified to come & get it at the hospital?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2022
Depending on ur sch and on ur course. For instance my course gave me a later start date because it was something that didnt really need to much physical presence to cope eg practicals but another person in same sch didn't because of their course
Happyfellow147:
Please is there nobody going to University of West of England?
Are there people there already?
Can we connect and share our thoughts and processes?

Also, I see that most people are getting Visa after their school resumption
How long before a school asks you to defer to the next session?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Not automatic for international excellence scholarship london met You need to apply before the deadline and even when offered, you must accept before the provided deadline
Healhtyliving:
Aru accepted waec and requested for scratch card. London Met insistedon ielts. Yes the discount is automatic scholarship for international students
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by STENON(f): 2:30pm On Feb 27, 2022
Goodafternoon to everyone.
I have a £269 voucher from British airways for cancelled flight and I am happy to sell for £250 as I desperately need the money.
Please pm me for more details.
Thank you x
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2022
London met 2500 discount
3000 deposit to get unconditional offer
Mannymanny:

Great... was there any discount from both schools? What conditions were u given to meet before you would be given an unconditional offer?? Also ARUs deposit is 4K right??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
Stevewonder:
Happy Sunday all, My flight is next weekend. I'm thinking of carrying Red oil, vegetable oil, semo, poundo yam, dried ponmo, stock fish, rice, beans, salt, provision, Maggi, egusi etc Please I want to know which of these will not be allowed to enter so I can remove them now before getting to the airport.
where are you flying from?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2022
575/579 theabouts. Form A only
Greathand01:
Good morning.. please what's the current rate for paying tuition deposit, I want to pay £4000.. how much will it be in naira
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2022
Hope u don weigh your luggage sha. Avoid oil sha. Take just a bit of rice. More of those pomo stockfish egusi and co. Provision? Like? No go carry indomie o, e full everywhere
Stevewonder:
Happy Sunday all,

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Try another school. Them get coconut head when it comes to ielts
enesty:
Hi all
Please I got a conditional offer from London metropolitan university,they asking that I rewrite my sop and send ielts results. The sop isn't the problem,but gaskiya I don't have funds and time to write IELTS now.
Please what way can I go around this, should I send them an email with my waec results attached or maybe there's a better suggestion? Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 2:39pm On Feb 27, 2022
sammyjojo22:
I think studying in Georgia Tbilisi is way too cheaper compare to other European Countries, They also Have friendly people and also have enabling environment for good studies. I recommend Georgia Tbilisi for any none who want to study in Europe . Cheap tuition fees and easy Visa grant. though you have to go to Ethiopia for your Visa.
go and create your own thread for tht. This is UK student thread.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 2:43pm On Feb 27, 2022
This isn't entirely true. Sheffield Hallam does pre-cas interview before you get your CAS. This is after your £1k deposit. If you fail the interview, you get your deposit refunded.

You'll be very lucky to get a CAS without a pre-CAS interview.

Naijaolosho2:

No,all you need to do is to pay for deposit and CAS would be issued.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nairaandaed: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2022
Please someone advice me

i got offer from tesside for computer science with advanced practice 2years,
edge hill university for big data analytics 1year
and liverpool hope for advanced computer science 1yr

I am tinking of going with tesside because of the placement year but ive been hearing that they have issues with issuing Cas, is this true?
and really is a 1yr course a disadvantage in getting job after studies?

Please which do u guys tink i shuld go for

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.