Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1217851 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci2021: 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Data Science and/or Machine Learning and/or Artificial Intelligence

Data Science sha

ocpaschal:
Hello everyone. I am a political science graduate, but I am seeking a career change to IT field. I want to do Conversion course on IT path thru Masters degree. Pls which IT courses among others can be regarded as the most suitable choice to study esp. for people with very little background in Computer Sci/IT or zero IT experience,?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nenye2015: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2022
I AM OFFICIALLY WORRIED!!!
I had my biometrics taken on the 21th of February, priority visa processing and my application was transferred to VAC on the 22nd. My application has been stuck at the DMC since then, I sent a paid mail on the 1st of March and was told my application is still awaiting a decision and there was no NSF mail.
Today is the 9th working day and I am really worried.
How can I escalate my case?
@ justwise please help
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by limzycollins(m): 4:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
peterdrury:
That's not true, there are alot of schools that give students masters addmision with HND

Pls can u name some schools for us here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by drarchallus(m): 5:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Lynderda:
Hello I got a conditional admission at GCU London the condition was to rewrite my Sop which I have done and submitted via it's been a week already but I haven't heard anything from them. I messaged a department and they said it's too early to be anxious that I should give them time. please is there anything I shd do to fast track their response or when should I start getting worried. Am already super anxious
Any update yet.. also had a conditional offer from gcu.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emmyido1: 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Weldone guys pls any study loan link for UK study…. I have an unconditional offer but the funding is a limiting factor… kindly suggest any study loan hub for uk masters
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 5:08pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nenye2015:
I AM OFFICIALLY WORRIED!!!
I had my biometrics taken on the 21th of February, priority visa processing and my application was transferred to VAC on the 22nd. My application has been stuck at the DMC since then, I sent a paid mail on the 1st of March and was told my application is still awaiting a decision and there was no NSF mail.
Today is the 9th working day and I am really worried.
How can I escalate my case?
@ justwise please help

There is nothing to worry about it, this is normal, many have gone through this experience here. Priority application is not always priority these days

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Sonwa:
VISA ALERT!!!
To God be the glory

Visa application 24 Jan for main applicant, 17 Jan for dependant.
Biometric: 18th Jan main applicant, 24th dependant abj tls both standard.

No nsf, no paid mail

Sent a mail to my bank on Friday to know if ukvi had made inquired I was told no inquire yet.

Moved to vac 7th feb for both applicants

xup bro, how is the city of sunderland in terms of job search and cost of living and also the school

Collection mail 7th feb for both applicants

Pickup 7th feb dependant while that of main applicant is on route Lagos via dhl.

Documents submitted
Main; Transcript, degree cert, English proficiency, CAS, pof, marriage cert, TB cert, passport
Dependant; my CAS, pof, marriage certificate, affidavit of charge of name, newspaper publication, whatsapp chats and TB cert.

Sunderland on my mind

Thanks to all the gurus here and keep answering all the questions here, God will continue to bless you all.
Una see this testimony so, na turn by turn oh e sha reach everybody.

8 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by maxi0011: 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
@justwise
maxi0011:
Good day Everyone

Please I need your advice.

I applied for a USA tourist visa in 2014 and I was denial due to home ties. In 2020 I applied for a Canada Tourist Visa through an agent (the greatest mistake of my life ) but was denied due to falsification of bank statement and that got me a 5 years ban ( This was reviewed after I requested for my GCMS note, meanwhile, the agent is still claiming the visa is still under process up till this moment.

I begged the Agent not to include anything that could implicate me but unfortunately, the devil in them won’t allow.

My concern now is I want to apply for UK study visa and I want to come plain and declare the USA visa refusal and Canada 5 years ban.

I have 2 postgraduate offers for September intake already.

I know I don fuk up using the service of an agent (I took responsibility for actions).

What are my chances of getting visa approved?

What advice do you have that can aid my application?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rottenPussy: 6:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Newbie123:
Anyone going to University of Hertfordshire for September intake??

Have you gotten an offer of admission?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Strangers101:

I am going for UH, studying MSc Finance with placement. And you ?

MSc. Adult Nursing
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 6:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
rottenPussy:
Have you gotten an offer of admission?

Yea
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nenye2015: 6:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Thank you!!!
justwise:

There is nothing to worry about it, this is normal, many have gone through this experience here. Priority application is not always priority these days
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 6:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
isialo:
Got an offer from them.

Course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rottenPussy: 6:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
Newbie123:

Yea
How long did it take after you applied? Was ielts required?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rottenPussy: 6:30pm On Mar 03, 2022
princejunaid:
Good day everybody
I need your guidance and advice.
I fished from Benin republic and it has been hard to secure msc offer in UK University...
I want to consider going for undergraduate degree in uk...
My question are
Is undergraduate deposit the same with master(1000-3000) pounds.
Can I get a 3years degree in uk.
Can I apply with my neco results alone.
Thanks
How has it been difficult? Which school did you finish from in Benin and which of the schools have you tried to apply to?

Maybe I can advise from what I know
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Newbie123: 6:31pm On Mar 03, 2022
rottenPussy:
How long did it take after you applied? Was ielts required?

3 months. No IELTS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rottenPussy: 6:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
Newbie123:

3 months. No IELTS
That’s along time, chaiiii...

Was it conditional or straight up? I’m trying to tighten all loose ends cos Sep is close. I can’t afford rejection undecided
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Oggg: 6:43pm On Mar 03, 2022
limzycollins:
... Pls can u name some schools for us here
hosey has named these schools 1 million times. Do a search on the thread, do small work.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bolagabriella: 6:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Dontos:
My medicals is expiring by June can still use it to apply for visa by May?
Mine will expire by march 9 and i did biometrics on feb 14, standard visa.
I read somewhere (not nl) that all that matters was the validity of the certificate on the day application will be submitted.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bolagabriella: 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Latyfa:
Good morning everyone, please I need help oo. I got my student visa in September and applied for my family this Feb. Now their visa is out and we were told that my name has to appear on their visa as my dependant for them to fly. My name isn't written there. Please how true is this? Anyone had same experience?
I can't answer yes or no, all i can share is that my husband name appeared on my visa as his dependent.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emmyzdon: 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
Pls is it possible for someone’s FORM A application to be approved without it reflecting on portal.

On the portal it is still showing ADB reviewer whereas the bank claims it has been approved. Telling me receiving a telex copy takes 7 days.

Has anyone had dis experience with Globus bank?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Suzam: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good evening everyone,

For some going to UWS london campus

Please which area should we look at for affordable accommodation.

Distance of an hour to school by public transport is d max we looking at
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by rottenPussy: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Please must reference letter come from my school authority?

Or a lecturer can write it?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Emmyzdon:
Pls is it possible for someone’s FORM A application to be approved without it reflecting on portal.

On the portal it is still showing ADB reviewer whereas the bank claims it has been approved. Telling me receiving a telex copy takes 7 days.

Has anyone had dis experience with Globus bank?

scroll down to the last page om the portal. you may see remarks approved

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by elengine: 8:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good evening everyone. Pls in summary. How does this student pathway work? Is it certain you will get PR as long as either the primary applicant or spouse has a job and what is the minimum salary to qualify? Thanks and God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by SpongeBobSP: 8:18pm On Mar 03, 2022
Newbie123:

MSc. Adult Nursing

Hi, I sent you a message. Please reply. Thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Adejumoke00: 8:50pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good Evening House,

Please when you are filling the form A online, what is the best payment mode one should click ?
Telex
Swift
Dom account
T&T
Payment in advance
Letter of credit .. etc

Please kindly help

Thanks �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by leogho: 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hi gurus in the house,

Has anyone been able to change their route (either from with placement or vise versa) after receiving unconditional offer? University of Northampton precisely.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Khadijatolaide(f): 9:44pm On Mar 03, 2022
Good evening house, there is something bothering me which I want u guys to shade more light on, so my husband is already in the UK September intake , me and my daughter just started our application has a dependent , the issue now is I couldn’t pay for ihs because it wasn’t bringing any amount was able to pay only visa fee, the agent helping me out said it either an error from their part or it’s because it’s just six months left what do u guys think?

(1) (2) (3) ... (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) (182) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.