Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,616 members, 7,827,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1215938 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by 007s(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
valyrose:
VI TLS guys pls be forthcoming with information na... Let's help each other na. If you have any relevant update from VI TLS pls share. Abeg.

January 6th, tls VI....Collection mail....today.....no NSF

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by goldbergg: 5:36pm On Jan 27, 2022
Edunrybaba:

Did you send a paid mail?

Yes. Decision made since 21st
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by samsat(m): 5:38pm On Jan 27, 2022
VISA ALERT!!!
To God be the glory!!!
Already lost hope.

VI TLS
Application = 24th December
Biometrics = 4th January
Move to DMC = 4th of January
No NSF
1 paid mail and 1 follow up
I was told decision was not made on Day 13 (21st of January), that one weak me oooo
Then I followed up on Day 15 (25th of January), they said it will be escalated I should wait for another 15 working days - this info just broke the camels back... At that point it was as if "whatever happens now just take it" but it was very hurtful...

All of a sudden this morning, I did not even check early. I sluggishly checked around 10.30am.

Application transferred to VAC = 27th January
I did not wait I just went there, they asked me to wait that they have not received a mail.

At 1.30pm, Application received by VAC = 27th January

Collection mail at the same time.

Thank you all.

And a particular thanks to @sweetoma she gave me hope when I felt all was lost.

Good luck to everyone waiting... It will end well...

35 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oluwaseun8(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
studywell:
Hello every one , please I need advise on what to do , I am travelling with Qatar airline on Sunday . I am fully vaccinated , I will like to know what step I should take next . Thanks

Please go along with these below:
Your ticket
Your passenger locator form
Your vaccination card
Make a copy of ur vaccination card

Wish you a safe trip ahead...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by LuchiBianca(f): 5:53pm On Jan 27, 2022
I don't think so but when I went for my appointment I overheard a security man telling someone she can't get in as its past her appointment. Don't know if her appointment was the day before or on that day but past the time. Best not take chances. Those security people can be extra.
What time is your appointment and when is your flight?

africahero1:
Thanks, I will.
Please do you have any idea if the appointment is time conscious, like will I be allowed entry if its past the time I picked online?

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by sweetoma: 6:13pm On Jan 27, 2022
samsat:
VISA ALERT!!!
To God be the glory!!!
Already lost hope.

VI TLS
Biometrics = 4th January
No NSF
I was told decision was not made on Day 13 (21st of January), that one weak me oooo
Then I followed up on Day 15 (25th of January), they said it will be escalated I should wait for another 15 working days - this info just broke the camels back... At that point it was as if "whatever happens now just take it" but it was very hurtful...

All of a sudden this morning, I did not even check early. I sluggishly checked around 10.30am.

I did not wait I just went there, they asked me to wait that they have not received a mail.

Thank you all.

Congrats!!!!!! You are so welcome �

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by kennykale: 6:14pm On Jan 27, 2022
TobyTreasure:

You can't. Is it Ethiopia airline, if you yes, you can have one bag 28kg and the other 23kg.

Egypt air
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by efosakelly: 6:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
LuchiBianca:
That's quite a distance. Why don't you just take an uber.
If you missed your appointment, you missed. When there was walking, you will be able to explore that option, but now that walking is no more. i don't know what will happen if you missed. Just try not to miss oh, you can arrive a day earlier.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by studywell: 6:55pm On Jan 27, 2022
oluwaseun8:

Thanks for the information , so I do not need to take any COVID test again , some one said I need to take covid test again .

Please go along with these below:
Your ticket
Your passenger locator form
Your vaccination card
Make a copy of ur vaccination card

Wish you a safe trip ahead...
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by oluwaseun8(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2022
[quote author=studywell post=109741248][/quote]

You dont need it. Qatar wont ask for it since you re fully vaccinated, Just book your day 2 PCR test and use the booking reference to fill your passenger locator form.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by presskid(m): 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2022
I got a mail from UK embassy today about my application, was asked to show evidence of what I've been doing after leaving school since 2015, I've decided to send my nysc cert and reference letter from employer, my worry is that will still they attend to my application as priority because I paid for priority.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Shydie(m): 7:15pm On Jan 27, 2022
Mine moved this evening. I'm going for collection tomorrow. Appointment is 5th jan

goldbergg:

Most 4th have not even collected!! The thing tire person. Day 17 now

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Wahabuuu: 7:31pm On Jan 27, 2022
presskid:
I got a mail from UK embassy today about my application, was asked to show evidence of what I've been doing after leaving school since 2015, I've decided to send my nysc cert and reference letter from employer, my worry is that will still they attend to my application as priority because I paid for priority.

When was your biometrics
Because I know priority service was just returned last week Friday

When did you do your biometrics?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Waha1: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
kennykale:
Guys . Can i combine the 23kg per 2 bags into one 46kg bag?

No!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by RetiredAdult: 7:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
Which TLS?

Shydie:
Mine moved this evening. I'm going for collection tomorrow. Appointment is 5th jan

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by donogaga(m): 7:46pm On Jan 27, 2022
bali233:
Pls oo on the trades system online form the correspondence bank is it my bank or the school s bank

The School's bank.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Waha1: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
Tycoon027:

How much does it cost? This my Agent has been nothing but a problem

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ijeawele26: 7:49pm On Jan 27, 2022
presskid:

Where and when was your biometrics? I think it’s moves to VAC three or more days after you submit the document they asked you to
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Ladybit: 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2022
This your agent is indeed a problem.Now you have to spend 11700 to upload one document.Ensure you ask him if there are other documents you need to upload that he might have also forgotten so you just take them along.

Cheers!
Tycoon027:

How much does it cost? This my Agent has been nothing but a problem
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Dimejidude(m): 7:56pm On Jan 27, 2022
presskid:
It will still be treated as priority.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nurempy77: 8:24pm On Jan 27, 2022
Pls guys wot are d documents required for application to any uk uni for master's?
I am still waiting for my passport..
For sept intake, hope it won't be too late to start application next month?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ophemmy(f): 8:28pm On Jan 27, 2022
Okay.Thank you very much
uulove:

No. This has absolutely nothing to do with your student visa. A friend of mine has a 10 year UK visit visa and still got a student visa for her PhD.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Sunnywhite0027(m): 8:43pm On Jan 27, 2022
samsat:
VISA ALERT!!!
To God be the glory!!!
Already lost hope.

VI TLS
Biometrics = 4th January
No NSF

Thank you all.

Congratulations.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Capable11(m): 8:45pm On Jan 27, 2022
presskid:

When and where was your biometric?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
lonngmann:
Hello,
I am trying to book a TB test appointment, but it is giving me an error message?
Is the best option still to go and book onsite, or is there a way to book online?

Thanks.

Call this number till you get someone that picks 0802 2264059

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by presskid(m): 9:03pm On Jan 27, 2022
I did on Monday in Abuja
Capable11:

When and where was your biometric?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by presskid(m): 9:05pm On Jan 27, 2022
I did my biometrics on Monday in Abuja
Wahabuuu:

When was your biometrics?
Because I know priority service was just returned last week Friday

When did you do your biometrics?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Capable11(m): 9:23pm On Jan 27, 2022
presskid:
I did on Monday in Abuja

Just respond accordingly, it will end in praise �
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by noblealuu: 9:34pm On Jan 27, 2022
mimilyrics:
No. Why?

It's because of the NHS information you posted though.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toludimpz(f): 9:41pm On Jan 27, 2022
I need help please. One of my dependants passport is yet to be returned since December 22nd. I've picked up for myself and other dependants. Paid mail confirmed decision has long been taken. What could be the cause of this please.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.