Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1211446 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Mar 07, 2022
mogatti:

Yes it is. During your placement year you will still have a tier 4 visa so you can bring them as dependants.

What if he doesn't get a placement and his course is reverted to one year and he is refunded. I think he should plan well and others that are in his shoes can help. Because remember that you can only bring family first six month of 1 year course
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:59pm On Mar 07, 2022
Yes. But baby won't do xray just examination
Greathand01:
Good evening, please will nursing mother (4months old baby) and the baby also do the TB test..
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2022
Ih123:

Hi, i'll answer for those i applied to: Sunderland in london (3 days, MBA) and Anglia Ruskin (3 weeks, PhD)
Thanks man
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Fibonacci88: 11:39pm On Mar 07, 2022
This page has been very informative. I plan to move to d UK with my spouse to be on a study visa this September. She is a nurse and currently preparing for IELTS and CBT which are d requirements to practice in d UK. The plan is for her to come with me to d UK on my study visa and then she gets a job either with NHS or a good home care in d UK since she would have been registered. My question is can she switched from d dependent visa to the skilled worker visa without having to leave d UK?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cyrusmillz: 12:09am On Mar 08, 2022
Sparkles2105:

Yes I'm going to Ulster University
May intake. Can we link up?

Have you been given an unconditional offer ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ucystan(f): 12:17am On Mar 08, 2022
Fibonacci88:
This page has been very informative. I plan to move to d UK with my spouse to be on a study visa this September. She is a nurse and currently preparing for IELTS and CBT which are d requirements to practice in d UK. The plan is for her to come with me to d UK on my study visa and then she gets a job either with NHS or a good home care in d UK since she would have been registered. My question is can she switched from d dependent visa to the skilled worker 8visa without having to leave d UK?

YES, she can!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by ucystan(f): 12:18am On Mar 08, 2022
Please who knows University of Bolton payment plan?? Pls help.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by presskid(m): 1:04am On Mar 08, 2022
with your wife being a nurse, you do not need to spend money on the education route unless you have a personal desire towards it. your wife can get employed by NHS from Nigeria and will be able to carry you along as her dependent. It's much cheaper and less stressful, no POF is required. just go on twitter and follow conversations of people like wakawaka doctor, oluomo of derby, you'd get enough info, even on youtube quite number of UK nurses have drop detailed Videos there

Fibonacci88:
This page has been very informative. I plan to move to d UK with my spouse to be on a study visa this September. She is a nurse and currently preparing for IELTS and CBT which are d requirements to practice in d UK. The plan is for her to come with me to d UK on my study visa and then she gets a job either with NHS or a good home care in d UK since she would have been registered. My question is can she switched from d dependent visa to the skilled worker visa without having to leave d UK?

7 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jerry0071: 3:21am On Mar 08, 2022
Good morning, scholars.

Does University of Dundee require proof of funds before CAS issuance?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Puah(f): 3:53am On Mar 08, 2022
Good morning good people.
Please can the moderators help me with the telegram link for this thread. Thank you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Canadaboyk: 7:08am On Mar 08, 2022
I’m a travel agent in sunderland, any one looking for an apartment to rent. Hit me up

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by claseek(f): 7:21am On Mar 08, 2022
tholah01:

You can try University of Plymouth
I got admission for Data science and Business analytics and my background is not in science
thank you so much!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Webbystar(m): 7:44am On Mar 08, 2022
NHQGUY:

Also in this boat. Recently applied and awaiting a response.
MSc in Real Estate and Property Management.
Kindly let me know if there's a WhatsApp group.

I'm waiting for salford too. I applied February 7th, got a mail from them Feb 9th that I'll get a reply from them by 31st march. MSc biomedical science

Let's connect!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by claseek(f): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Please which is more advisable for a married woman with two little kids, full time or part time? I’ve heard that even full time study in UK is not every day of the week, and still gives you some time for your self/family and to work, unlike the system we have in Nigeria. How true is that?

And is part time more cheaper or expensive?
-My husband is coming along too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by mechoau(m): 8:00am On Mar 08, 2022
anyone who is interested in school with low tuition fee and deposit can look into Sheffield Hallam university since Hull has closed most of its courses for international students for September 2022.

Sheffield Hallam University offer;
Fee for MSc Mechanical Engineering £14,895
Discount: £2000
Deposit £1000
The fee is equivalent to £12,895 but 50% on or before enrollment. But I don’t know if Sheffield Hallam university requires pof and precas interview before issuing CAS. Anyone who has info on this could pls share or contribute. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2022
Tell your wife to soeak to her colleagues about how to verify her certificates with NMC to get a job here. Its better for you guys than study route. In order to get a better position she will need academic ielts not less than 7.0 or she can do without it but settle for a lesser role like assistantship. Guys just research how to move to the uk as a nurse.
Fibonacci88:

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Greathand01: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2022
DuBooVay:
Yes. But baby won't do xray just examination
Thank you, please how much will it cost, with xray and without xray
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by delaveres(f): 8:43am On Mar 08, 2022
mogatti:

Yes it is. During your placement year you will still have a tier 4 visa so you can bring them as dependants.

Thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 8:46am On Mar 08, 2022
Adults own usually around 50k i think and kids around 20 something. I cant remember the exact figures. Ppl have mentioned it somewhere in this thread
Greathand01:
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bukolaaa(f): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2022
International management
Ih123:

hi, what course did you apply for at bolton?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tifeworld: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2022
mimilyrics:
According to UKVi, yes. "If your partner and children joined you in the UK as ‘dependents’ on your current Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa, they can apply to stay as dependants as on your Graduate visa.
If your partner and children joined you in the UK as ‘dependents’ on your current Student visa or Tier 4 (General) student visa, they can apply to stay as dependants as on your Graduate visa."

You just might have need to prove that the relationship is genuine if you come very close to the graduate visa application date as this might raise eyebrows.
But as I stated earlier, it's not cast in stone as some ECOs are quite rigid while some ECOs will let some situations slide. It's just always better not to give room for questions.

Please what is outstanding tuition fee
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:11am On Mar 08, 2022
Oggg:
payment is online. check the cost of nigerian intl passport thread for more information

I'm only asking you a rhetorical question and payment online will take forever for your passport to be issued. Reality differs from theory. Anyways, every mallam with him kettle.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:16am On Mar 08, 2022
Greathand01:
Good evening, please will nursing mother (4months old baby) and the baby also do the TB test..

TB test for children under 11 years is mainly questions asked by the Dr on health history and recent indications towards TB. For adult YES
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:18am On Mar 08, 2022
uchman:
I have an unconditional offer from Canterbury Christ Church University, i did not get conditional before they send this unconditional. Deposit is 5k, discount 1500.

They did not send Conditional just unconditional straight up

Yes, it happens and that means you already met all conditions for conditional
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Wow, University of Derby is really fast. I applied for admission just last week and I just got an unconditional offer from them this morning.
Who has heard anything from Sheffield Hallam University ooo since January angry angry
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:22am On Mar 08, 2022
Fibonacci88:

I think YES.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2022
claseek:
Please which is more advisable for a married woman with two little kids, full time or part time? I’ve heard that even full time study in UK is not every day of the week, and still gives you some time for your self/family and to work, unlike the system we have in Nigeria. How true is that?

And is part time more cheaper or expensive?
-My husband is coming along too

You can't get a visa with tart time studies
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2022
AlphaUno:

I'm only asking you a rhetorical question and payment online will take forever for your passport to be issued. Reality differs from theory. Anyways, every mallam with him kettle.
Leave the bros. Lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 9:31am On Mar 08, 2022
Comrades,
If you have English proficiency test exemption letter with D7 in Neco/Waec, Hnd holders, match to Canterbury christ church university, na their e dey happen now...

No rushing and no vawulence.

They gave me offer within few days, D7 in NECO, no Ielts but English proficiency letter and they even gave me unconditional without conditional.
School fees... 14500k
Discount... 1500
Deposit... 5000

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:32am On Mar 08, 2022
Greathand01:

For 11 years and under I think it's 23something and for adult 57 or there about. Check their site for detailed info
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:47am On Mar 08, 2022
If you applied to Chester Uni for May intake and you already have your offer(s), they are in the process of issuing CAS.
First step is to get CAS shield access and submit required docs. Thereafter, expect CAS between 7 to 10 days or less

And if you can't wait for them to send the access, kindly mail them on this email add
chester@cas-shield.com
to fast track things

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by nice2men(m): 9:48am On Mar 08, 2022
I am planning on applying for dependent visa for my kids. One of my kids has issues with the name on the birth certificate and passport. The first and second names were switched. The name on the birth certificate reads " Uchenna David Oke*****', while the name on the passport reads "David Uchenna Oke*****". I hope this won't be a problem when I eventually apply for them? Guys, please help. Justwise pls advise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.