Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1212631 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Arusiez(m): 9:51am On Mar 20, 2022
OoreOfeJesu:

Hey I saw you applied to schools and no offer yet
You should try University of derby
A friend applied few days ago
She got unconditional offer in 2 days
Good luck!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by OoreOfeJesu: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2022
Arusiez:

Hey I saw you applied to schools and no offer yet
You should try University of derby
A friend applied few days ago
She got unconditional offer in 2 days
Good luck!

Wow! I applied yesterday too. Hoping to testify here soon

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abbey8890: 10:20am On Mar 20, 2022
How much is there deposit?

Tuition is 12950
Scholarship 3000

Any student from the school?[/quote]
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by dave0450(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2022
OoreOfeJesu:
Is there anyone going for September intake and is yet to have an admission?

Yes
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 10:57am On Mar 20, 2022
aysticksz:
Please guys I need another school that still accept application for May/June 2022 intake for Graduate studies.

Coventry is asking me for POF before CAS and they require £5,500 deposit

Or

How do y’all go about this POF?

E choke �

If you can not afford deposit then how can you afford the tuition fees and maintenance money?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 11:14am On Mar 20, 2022
Nope
bigtt76:
Would they still request proof of English if you have a Masters with a UK university? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:31am On Mar 20, 2022
JorshWa:
Hello big men and women.
Pls who has recently used Ikeja TLS for Visa processing (after priority suspension), and how long did it take to get the VISA?
Thanks.

Priority was only suspended last week, so, the whole standard thingy is still fresh. Anyways, there are no queues @ most TLS offices as of now. The timelap for Visa issuance is purely dependent on UKVI for now.
My 2cent......apply ASAP!

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alobay: 11:35am On Mar 20, 2022
Kcallerpsi:

I got a conditional offer too and I have submitted the conditions… I am waiting for my unconditional offer soon…we can link up

Link me up too please.. I'm going to University of Lincoln in September also.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Alobay: 11:38am On Mar 20, 2022
jazzyjay:

Hi let's connect. I equally have conditional offer with Lincoln September intake.

Let's connect abeg, l am also going to Lincoln in September
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 11:39am On Mar 20, 2022
aysticksz:
Please guys I need another school that still accept application for May/June 2022 intake for Graduate studies.

Coventry is asking me for POF before CAS and they require £5,500 deposit

Or

How do y’all go about this POF?

E choke �

When you get that school that still has May/June admission open, pls let us know? shocked
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Lcharmz: 11:56am On Mar 20, 2022
Alobay:
Hello, is there anyone going to University of Lincoln for this September?
You can mail me with your number to be added to the group we created.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by drealdammy: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2022
Pls who has gotten his/her offer for Sheffield hallam September intake ? I applied since late january & no response from them yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 12:09pm On Mar 20, 2022
I just applied though and still awaiting their acknowledgment undecided

drealdammy:
Pls who has gotten his/her offer for Sheffield hallam September intake ? I applied since late january & no response from them yet
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nteogwuija(m): 12:11pm On Mar 20, 2022
Aieboocaar:

Bro I feel at this point you can no longer ask for waiver

Go and take Duolingo english. It's waaay cheaper, easier and more flexible than IELTS and the rest. That was what I used.

Best of luck.

What if the school doesn't accept Duolingo English test?

Because I'm yet to see a school that requires such. It's either IELTS or WAEC.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bali233: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2022
Pls is it ok to inform a school while requesting for CAS that you have a dependent? or?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
So give them WAEC which you have undecided

Nteogwuija:

What if the school doesn't accept Duolingo English test?

Because I'm yet to see a school that requires such. It's either IELTS or WAEC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by bigtt76(f): 12:31pm On Mar 20, 2022
Ooh thanks for clarifying dear.

DuBooVay:
Nope
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Abbey8890: 12:34pm On Mar 20, 2022
Do anyone knows Boston university deposit for masters?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awumen: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2022
@ justwise and all the gurus.i have 2 questions that needs urgent answers
1. A student who graduated(Masters) from a U.K University,will that person need to return to Nigeria to apply for a PhD to universities in the UK?
2. Will such a graduate still need to return to Nigeria to apply for a U.S visa , either during the course of study or while on PSW or such student can make either application while in the U.K
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Toks7: 1:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
justwise:

1. Your age will not be an issue as long as you meet the course requirements

2. There are part time jobs you can do as long as you are not picky

3. I'm not sure if admission window is opened now but you can still visit university websites to find out

4. No idea, only you will find that out

5. Graduating with a good result will enhance your employment prospect.

Thank you so much for your reply
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jobinto: 1:10pm On Mar 20, 2022
I’m in the same situation, any luck?
olutimehindare:
Please anyone with similar situations or number i can call. Tls asked us to request for a refund of priority visa since last year December and series of emails sent, no response from them. Please anyone know any way out of this
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Toks7: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
DuBooVay:
@toks7
Your fellow babcock students and graduates can help you better with some of that info
Some schools are closed for certain courses for September, research and be sure if your choice is available
Yes you can get part time jobs as a student it may not be immediately you land, it may be, can't say
Don't always rely on the idea of marriage as a ticket to citizenship, that's how many people settle for unstable or incompatible partners out of desperation. If you find love, good for you.
You chances at getting a job after graduation is dependent on a lot of factors. The marketability of your course, your grade and even your interpersonal skills.

Thank you for your response, you have enlightened me more than you can think of, especially on the marriage as a ticket to citizenship.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by jobinto: 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Has anyone been able to get a priority and super priority services refund from TLS?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by justwise(m): 1:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
awumen:
@ justwise and all the gurus.i have 2 questions that needs urgent answers
1. A student who graduated(Masters) from a U.K University,will that person need to return to Nigeria to apply for a PhD to universities in the UK?
2. Will such a graduate still need to return to Nigeria to apply for a U.S visa , either during the course of study or while on PSW or such student can make either application while in the U.K

1. No

2. No, you can from apply here
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Blanchefleur: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2022
@justwise, trust you are well? Please my husband is in Russia and wants to apply for a Dependent Visa ( I am in the Uk already) but because of the current restrictions, he can't convert his naira/dollar to the Russian currency. Can he use his Naira bank statement to apply for a visa In Russia?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Semtu(m): 1:51pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hello house,

My form A has been stuck at ADB disbursement review with Keystone going to three weeks.

I need suggestions for any bank that can process form A within a week so I can move my funds there. Who here has used form A very recently, like last week or two weeks ago.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2022
Happy Sunday to you all.

Please am new in this platform.
I must commend all the gurus for the great job they are doing here. God bless you all all.

Please I have few questions I would like to ask. I just got offer of admission for MSc program at the Edinburgh Napier University starting September 2022.

1. Am asked to make a tuition deposit of €3500. Please what is the safest, fastest and affordable means of making payment? Is it okay to use Form A?

2. After making the payment, how would I apply for CAS?

3. What are the requirements for UK study visa?

4. What are the steps to apply for UK study visa and how long does it takes to acquire the visa?

5. How much do I need as a POF for the visa application?

Thank you for your swift response.
God bless you all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by toms55(m): 2:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Hello who also applied for aberystwhyth university , wales ? Let's connect

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by olutimehindare: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2022
No luck yet. Thats why I'm aksing here also
jobinto:
I’m in the same situation, any luck?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Spanishmario(m): 2:33pm On Mar 20, 2022
Got a conditional offer from Northumbria asking for Copy of Transcript, I uploaded it during the application stage thou, I have accepted the offer and uploaded it again...hope that is okay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.