Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1209104 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tobidarker02: 11:18pm On Mar 24, 2022
adetunjioludami:
Please what's the tuition deposit for University of Derby, how's their installment payment like and do they require pre CAS POF?? Thanks so much.
3k deposit
Pof before CAS is issued
Two installments, though some people said if you write to them they can help you with 6 installments
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyGee: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2022
I have an unconditional offer too. Please let's connect
transe:

I've been going through this thread for a while now and it is just as if everyone is either going to Hull or Ulster Uni.

Glad to see someone going to Swansea University like me.

Let's connect bro, I've gotten unconditional offer for September intake as well.

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AyGee: 11:32pm On Mar 24, 2022
Yes, going to Swansea. Would love to connect
habbyy03:
Anyone else going to Swansea University?

Let's connect

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Solatium(m): 11:36pm On Mar 24, 2022
Jsaviour:

angry grin Are you sure you aren't drunk?

So it's I that told you how beautiful some marriages are that has marital frustration grin

You that is crying here to force us to accept your frustrated marriage experience is now what?

There is nothing Musa won't see at the gate oo!!

Better go and work on your mindset to purge the trauma of the frustrating experiences you've had.

I'm not the cause of your fears and negativity

People live in fantasy world,we have seen that in movies and real life situation,like i said earlier on, you do not need to tell me the kind of woman that you are.
I already know,but just in case you don't, You are an aggressive woman who talks before she thinks. and no sensible man comes near such,that is why e dey pain you for body.
Aunty tone down your aggressive nature and have yourself hitch in no time grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mosimileoluwa12: 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2022
My fellow Automation Engineer. ��
First time I am seeing someone mention this here.

Viewoliver:
Good evening my good people!

I got an offer from ENU for MSc Automation and Control. The course requires that I should obtain ATAS certificate.

Please, I would like to ask the following questions:

1) What is ATAS all about?

2) What are the requirements for obtaining the certificate?

3) How will I go about getting the certificate?

Thank you for your swift response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by adetunjioludami(m): 11:45pm On Mar 24, 2022
Tobidarker02:

3k deposit
Pof before CAS is issued
Two installments, though some people said if you write to them they can help you with 6 installments
Thanks so much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by habbyy03: 12:07am On Mar 25, 2022
AyGee:
Yes, going to Swansea. Would love to connect

Course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by big2undey: 12:26am On Mar 25, 2022
Yes, I got an offer.

oladipupooketade@gmail.com

Oinks:

Anyone going to Robert Gordon university this September?

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aysticksz: 12:34am On Mar 25, 2022
Anyone going to Northumbria London campus, May intake
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 1:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Wonderfulmarie:

I deferred mine from last year, I did an early application around July so I got the offer like September ending, that was last year though so I can't say for this period.
2 months? Nawa
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 1:02am On Mar 25, 2022
drarchallus:
I am for GCU. Has your payment been acknowledged?
How long did it take them to give you an offer?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by tunjigypsy: 1:03am On Mar 25, 2022
AlphaUno:

The process @ GCU

-Apply
-If Conditional you need to pay deposit n upload some docs to move to unconditional
-If Unconditional straight, u ll be asked to pay deposit
Show P O F to receive CAS
Apply for visa

You mean, an applicant can go ahead to make the initial deposit, even with a conditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Mannymanny: 1:08am On Mar 25, 2022
AlphaUno:

The process @ GCU

-Apply
-If Conditional you need to pay deposit n upload some docs to move to unconditional
-If Unconditional straight, u ll be asked to pay deposit
Show P O F to receive CAS
Apply for visa
Did you get an offer from them?
How long did it take to get one?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by youngmusty: 1:28am On Mar 25, 2022
AlphaUno:

Not all schools
please do you have an idea of some schools that do not?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nenye2015: 1:29am On Mar 25, 2022
Yes, I have.
quote author=Tamp2017 post=111334061]
Have you received ur passport? Did mine since 14th[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by lollmaolol(m): 2:14am On Mar 25, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:
I have offer from university of South Wales and university of stirling , Scotland
I’m confused on which to go for

it depends on your budget.
my sister got an admission there as well.

please anyone in Scotland should pm me, I'll like to know more about the 20 hrs per week jobs available for students in stirling and environs.

thank you
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NHQGUY: 3:48am On Mar 25, 2022
Someone earlier said deposit for Northumbria is 5,500 pounds. Can't go back on the thread to find the person and quote.
I got an offer from them and it says a minimum non refundable deposit of 2,000 pounds.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NHQGUY: 3:54am On Mar 25, 2022
So reading the 'what next' and found this.

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 4:12am On Mar 25, 2022
JorshWa:
https://www.academic-technology-approval.service.gov.uk/
I got mine after 21days. Goodluck ✌

What course are you going for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 4:37am On Mar 25, 2022
Solatium:

You jumped on the thread because you believe you have something to say, unfortunately you lost the plot.
The op wrote an Open caution,the man chose to answer him by saying he knew the wife he married and i said to him NO MAN CAN BOAST OF KNOWING HIS WIFE which is the fact.
We have seen people change during marriage,so why are you insinuating thing's that did not happen?
Your replies gave me an idea of the kind of woman that you are,you do not need to tell me more about you Sotigbọ,for the last time carry your Marital frustrations go elsewhere,Aunty no be me k'oba you

Oga,
Any man that is wise enough, should know the type of woman he is staying under the same roof with.
We are all writing from our own marriage perspectives.
Try as much as possible, not to be carried away by love and ended up impregnating a street urchins, wayward girls or cheap girls that rarely understand life.

If you look around, you will understand that everybody have different characters and like mind attracts, marriage is not friendship.

If someone keep befriending those club girls that take shisha, igbo and keep louding their voices all around the area, quelling everybody they see, refused going to school, following touts around, hanging from club to club, drawing dirty tattoos all around their body and a niggar mistakenly Bleep without condom, how do you want them to behave when married?

We have disciplined girls, my wife will not even think of it because I know her mother, i know what her mother will support and what she will not, i know how they were trained through her siblings.
So let's choose wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by uchman(m): 4:54am On Mar 25, 2022
Mosimileoluwa12:
My fellow Automation Engineer. ��
First time I am seeing someone mention this here.

What is this Automation all about?
is it under Mechanical Engineering?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 5:01am On Mar 25, 2022
Solatium:

You jumped on the thread because you believe you have something to say, unfortunately you lost the plot.
The op wrote an Open caution,the man chose to answer him by saying he knew the wife he married and i said to him NO MAN CAN BOAST OF KNOWING HIS WIFE which is the fact.
We have seen people change during marriage,so why are you insinuating thing's that did not happen?
Your replies gave me an idea of the kind of woman that you are,you do not need to tell me more about you Sotigbọ,for the last time carry your Marital frustrations go elsewhere,Aunty no be me k'oba you

I was the man who said "I know the wife I married".
The point Jsaviour and some of us are trying to make is that people shouldn't just wake up on the wrong side of their beds and start generalising by talking sh** abt marriages. The truth is, most Nigerians are enjoying their marriages abroad regardless. This one goes out to THE SINGLE MEN...... when u marry the one whom you love and who loves you too, RESPECT & TREAT HER WELL. You will see how loyal and humble she will be, even when living with you in UK.
But if you treat your wife bad, beat her and disrespect her in many ways, my brother UK or the western world in general shouldn't be home for you. She will show you pepper with every legal tool at her disposal. Simply put, the way u make your bed so shall u lie.

16 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 5:10am On Mar 25, 2022
Mechanical Engineering
uchman:

What course are you going for?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by cbn4main: 5:18am On Mar 25, 2022
uchman:

Oga,
Any man that is wise enough, should know the type of woman he is staying under the same roof with.
We are all writing from our own marriage perspectives.
Try as much as possible, not to be carried away by love and ended up impregnating a street urchins, wayward girls or cheap girls that rarely understand life.

If you look around, you will understand that everybody have different characters and like mind attracts, marriage is not friendship.

If someone keep befriending those club girls that take shisha, igbo and keep louding their voices all around the area, quelling everybody they see, refused going to school, following touts around, hanging from club to club, drawing dirty tattoos all around their body and a niggar mistakenly Bleep without condom, how do you want them to behave when married?

We have disciplined girls, my wife will not even think of it because I know her mother, i know what her mother will support and what she will not, i know how they were trained through her siblings.
So let's choose wisely.

God bless you my brother. Men who made mistake in their marital choices shouldn't be full of negativity abt marriage in order not to change the perception of the single ones

4 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Phekienhlxon: 5:59am On Mar 25, 2022
Hello everyone,
It’s seems most schools are closed for September intake. Are there schools I can still apply to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 6:00am On Mar 25, 2022
Good morning good people!

Please I need an urgent response to enable me complete Form A on TRMS portal for tuition deposit.
My offer of admission letter is in form of a direct email message which cannot be downloaded. Please how can I get it uploaded on my Form A application?
Thank for your quick response.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Viewoliver: 6:02am On Mar 25, 2022

Please I need an urgent response to enable me complete Form A on TRMS portal for tuition deposit.

My offer of admission letter is in form of a direct email message which cannot be downloaded. Please how can I get it uploaded on my Form A application?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by JorshWa(m): 6:46am On Mar 25, 2022
See whether you wanna acknowledge it or not, there are women who will still mess you up big time even when you treat them with utmost respect. Women make mistakes as much as men do, I'm not saying these men are angels...
As much as you want to discourage them from their negative thoughts, you shouldn't blame them.
Well, breakfast go still reach everybody laslas
cbn4main:

God bless you my brother. Men who made mistake in their marital choices shouldn't be full of negativity abt marriage in order not to change the perception of the single ones

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by NHQGUY: 7:02am On Mar 25, 2022
Viewoliver:

Take a screenshot and crop.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 7:03am On Mar 25, 2022
felixoviosun:
how many times will you pay deposit?
Deposit before and after both offer letters??

Young man, read to understand.

Some get conditional offer first while others get unconditional straight, either ways, you ll pay deposit.
I only listed the steps

A newborn knows u pay deposit once

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.