Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 - Travel (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 (1207530 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1048) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Qlibra(f): 8:36am On Mar 28, 2022
Thank you

AlphaUno:

You would most likely submit the HND
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 8:38am On Mar 28, 2022
Cjaylawson:
Pls gurus in d house I want to ask a question is it possible to pay for CAS 3 weeks before uploading d POF will dat affect ur CAS processing or it will be processed immediately u uploaded ur POF?

You don't pay for CAS but only pay tuition deposit as part of conditions to fulfill.

Do your calculations properly in line with your unconditional offer/ course start date/ last date of CAS issuance etc to be able to work out when to start and end your 28 days POF
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by coscley112(f): 8:47am On Mar 28, 2022
Pls am looking for cheap school in uk that i can apply for my bsc
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by awesomedeji111(m): 8:51am On Mar 28, 2022
Good morning everyone. Is there any one here still waiting for a dependent visa after almost 2months ? Several paid escalation mail , been to TLS severally. Wife in the UK been to the post office which the BRP is the since February, been the school immigration team last week to escalate but my passport isn’t back still
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Nobody: 8:56am On Mar 28, 2022
AlphaUno:

When you eventually apply, your annual expenses plus expenses on the trip should be little (30% to 40%) compared to your annual income

Yeah thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by iyceconcept: 9:31am On Mar 28, 2022
What's the initial deposit for Chester University also how many times installation payment is acceptable
Greathand01:
Yes o... unconditional offer from Chester for September...they said they will start issuing CAS by june
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by endinpraise907: 9:32am On Mar 28, 2022
Hi everyone, please is it advisable to do the TB test upfront cos i don't want anything to delay my visa application when the time comes. thanks

TClassique:
Abeg my people..how can I book TB for anytime in the month of May?

The site keeps on telling me date not available.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:35am On Mar 28, 2022
shady45:
Hello guys!

Please I need your thoughts

I got an offer at the uni of Bedfordshire.

So, on my offer letter they said I should pay 65% of the tuition as deposit and the remaining 35% can be paid in full at registration or installments (5 months).

So I sent a mail to the school asking when I can opt-in for the installments and that I will be bringing a dependant.

Someone said I took a wrong move by asking them about the 35% installments. That it would seem like I don't have the complete tuition.

So, please guys, I wish to know what your opinions are. I only wanted to get clarified at the point one can opt-in for the installments.

You ve already asked, so, just wait for their response. If they don't want their students opting in for installment payment, then they shouldn't have made it an option in the first instance.
Reason people run from Bedfordshire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:42am On Mar 28, 2022
awesomedeji111:
Good morning everyone. Is there any one here still waiting for a dependent visa after almost 2months ? Several paid escalation mail , been to TLS severally. Wife in the UK been to the post office which the BRP is the since February, been the school immigration team last week to escalate but my passport isn’t back still

Allow them school team time to inquire on you guys' behalf and tell spouse to ulways contact for update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by AlphaUno: 9:51am On Mar 28, 2022
endinpraise907:
Hi everyone, please is it advisable to do the TB test upfront cos i don't want anything to delay my visa application when the time comes. thanks

TB cert is valid for 6 months, so, whichever intake you going for, plan accordingly.

From experience, Sept and Jan intakes are usually overwhelming for IOM staff due to rush but they still attend to everyone though

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by DuBooVay(f): 10:04am On Mar 28, 2022
He should ask the school directly. Some schs will process ur cas but not send to you until you send in ur pof, so immediately pof is ready they send ur cas
bomsilaga:

Not all schools require you to send in your mature POF statement but If the conditions of the issuance of CAS involves payment of the deposit, then you are ok but will only start being processed when it matures. Bottom line is, whichever school that requests for the statement definitely expects a mature statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 10:06am On Mar 28, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:

I did too
Do you have an idea of how their payment plan is
Not really. But I know 2000 deposit before CAS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 10:14am On Mar 28, 2022
endinpraise907:

It expires in 6months o
Why not book for may/june

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 10:15am On Mar 28, 2022
Jenniangel:

Not really. But I know 2000 deposit before CAS
Mine is 3000 o in my conditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by shady45(m): 10:37am On Mar 28, 2022
Thank you for the response.

AlphaUno:

You ve already asked, so, just wait for their response. If they don't want their students opting in for installment payment, then they shouldn't have made it an option in the first instance.
Reason people run from Bedfordshire
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2022
AlphaUno:

You would most likely submit the HND
Only your HND is needed. I got offers with it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jenniangel(f): 11:23am On Mar 28, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:

Mine is 3000 o in my conditional offer
Maybe it varies with courses.
But I wasn't asked to pay for deposit in my conditioner offer, I was told to just upload some documents
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by endinpraise907: 11:50am On Mar 28, 2022
ok.. thanks, ill do just that.
Jesutofunmifako:

It expires in 6months o
Why not book for may/june
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aminlove(m): 12:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hi guys, my biometric appointment in ikeja is 1:30pm tomorrow. I plan to leave Osogbo as early as possible, my question are they big on time in case I got there late?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jenniangel:

Maybe it varies with courses.
But I wasn't asked to pay for deposit in my conditioner offer, I was told to just upload some documents
I wasn’t asked to pay too
But beneath the letter, they said if I fulfill the conditions and my offer turns unconditional, then I’ll pay 3000 deposir
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Jesutofunmifako: 12:08pm On Mar 28, 2022
aminlove:
Hi guys, my biometric appointment in ikeja is 1:30pm tomorrow. I plan to leave Osogbo as early as possible, my question are they big on time in case I got there late?
From past things I’ve read, people that aren’t in Lagos sleepover in Lagos so as to meet up
So why not just do this??

1 Like

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aminlove(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2022
Jesutofunmifako:

From past things I’ve read, people that aren’t in Lagos sleepover in Lagos so as to meet up
So why not just do this??

I am already at work & can't just leave... still working on 2-days leave now sef.

I will move very early sha, but thanks.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 12:21pm On Mar 28, 2022
endinpraise907:

Am in for september intake but i already did my tbtest this month to avoid stress. My plan is to travel by August. So it all depends on your plan

2 Likes

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Pauloot(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
aminlove:
You will likely sleep over, your result should be out around 4pm if you're lucky. Most ppl were told to come back next day for results
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aminlove(m): 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2022
Pauloot:
You will likely sleep over, your result should be out around 4 pm if you're lucky. Most ppl were told to come back the next day for results

lol grin
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Susdiv: 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
mex551:
Yes. That's what we did. There is nothing wrong with that. But If you are on a one year course, I doubt if they will give them Visa 6 months to the end of your own Visa. Maybe you make it earlier. 2 or 3 months after your arrival

Thanks for your response, I appreciate
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emurate1: 12:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
Biometrics not Tuberculosis
Pauloot:
You will likely sleep over, your result should be out around 4pm if you're lucky. Most ppl were told to come back next day for results
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by aminlove(m): 12:54pm On Mar 28, 2022
Emurate1:
Biometrics not Tuberculosis. Calm down and read

Exactly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Emurate1: 1:07pm On Mar 28, 2022
aminlove:

Exactly

Your job offer is it in a care home?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Spanishmario(m): 1:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Hello, between Newcastle, Bournemouth, and Sunderland...which will you guys rate as being dope in terms of housing and working opportunity. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tamitee(f): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
chkb:

Got conditional offer
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 7 by Tamitee(f): 1:28pm On Mar 28, 2022
chkb:

Got conditional offer

Same here

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (1048)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.